I'v fallen in love with you

A cityboys change

                      -----------------------------------SOME DAYS LATER------------------------------------

Kyuhyun worked at the farm alot,Sungmins parents was happy to have him as their worker and tread him like a family member.Kyuhyun have never been treaded like this before,it was the first time Kyu felt loved.At one evening the family played games and showed Kyuhyun how nice it was to be a family.After the games Sungmin and Kyu went to their room for sleeping,Kyuhyun lay on his bed and suddenly Kyu began to ask himself."What happen when im back at home.. will i never feel this ''love'' again?In few days I need to go back to my home town.. will never see Sungmin.. and his family again...''Kyuhyun started to cry,Sungmin did hear it and lay next to Kyuhyun to hug him.Kyuhyun started to cry more because he noticed that in those days he'v fallen for Sungmin.Sungmin noticed that Kyu cryed more and thought its not good to hug him,Ming took of his hands but then Kyu suddenly huged Ming very tight ''Hyung please don't go'' Kyuhyun said and Sungmin was shocked and just huged back ''mhh hes smell is so nice,wait but why does he hug me that tight?and why he always smiling that handsome when he see me?....a-anii Ming don't get wrong thoughts it will only break ur heart!'' Sungmin start realizing his feelings for Kyuhyun aswell.And after some minutes he fell a sleep huging Kyuhyun tightly.

The next day was a very nice one.The sun is shinig and the birds are twittering.Sungmin woke up in Kyuhyuns arms which made apear a smile on Sungmins face.Sungmin walked out of the room down to the horses,to get them ready to ride.

''Kyuhyun-ah!!Pali get up!Come out here!''Kyuhyun heard a cute voice which sounds like Sungmins calling him outside the window he raise up,checked himself in the mirror and walked downstairs where he saw Sungmin standing infrot of him,he have been a bit better dressed then normaly''Min where do u want to go?where do u had this clothes?'' Kyuhyun asked Sungmin and Sungmin just giggled ''Does that mean u like it Kyu?'' He said happly and Kyu noded ''he looks so perfect today'' Kyu thought and have been stared at Sungmin for a while.. ''Kyuhyun-ah?''Sungmin asked as he saw Kyuhyun stare at him ''I-it matches more with you..''He said and blushed a bit, their eyes catched eachother's.

''A right I wanted to ask you whether we want to ride today..''Sungmin asked shily

''M-mwo?Jinja?But Minnie ..i-isn't it to early?Kyu asked shocked.''I never thought that Ming is that naughty.*A smirk apeard on Kyus lip then it disapeard*.How did he find out that im bi?''Kyu asked to himself..

''To early?..Are you feeling unsafe?And why did you smirk??I will help you if you got in trouble while riding,promised!''Sungmin asked quickly and innocently

''B-but Min.. Your not.. I mean how did you found out that Im--''Kyu got interrupted of Sungmins brother

''Min-ah?Where do you both want to go?''Sungjin said as he saw Sungmin and Kyu talking to eachother

''I wanted to take the horses and write with them to my favorit place.. but suddenly Kyu think its to early...''Sungmin answerd and began to pout.

''Ah!Aanii!!*Kyu laught a bit*I was joking Ming im not afraid at all!'' Kyus thoughts ''Omo why im so stupid and thought he mean that i shall ride him? aishh jinja .. im such a erd,Ming is to innocent to do stuff like that...''

Ming looked At Kyu with wrinkled eyebrows''Are you sure?You look so consentrate to your thoughts''

''Yeh Im pretty sure..theres nothing im afraid of Minnie!''Kyu gived Sungmin a handsome smile and Sungmin started to giggle then they went on top of the horses and started to ride.Sungmin and Kyu always looked at eachother,both didn't know what to talk,both where to shy.

''Your girlfriend will miss you alot!Are you looking for to see her?''Sungmin asked in high voice.

''Hahaha maybe she would...but there is none.What about your girlfriend?Where is she?''Kyu replayed,his voice sounded jealousy.

''There is none...''Sungmin smiled at Kyu.

After 10seconds silence it made a loud ''BAAM'' and Sungmins horse began to run away with Sungmin on top

''Sungmin-ah!!!!!!''Kyu screamed full of shock and worriedness,which made Kyus horse afraid and run with Kyu away.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Not long time ago Sungmin calm his horse and ride back to Kyuhyun.''Uh?Where did he go?He went home already?''Sungmin felt sad and disapointed.He ride back home truh the wood where he suddenly saw Kyuhyun fainted on the floor,his horse had been riding back home alone.Sungmin tied his horse on a tree and went to Kyuhyun.

''Kyuhyun-ah!!!*he hit him softly*Kyuhyun-ah!''

Sungmin tryed to talk to Kyu but failed..he felt Kyuhyuns puls which still beating,this made Sungmin calm a little bit.He tryed to find out what happened and it took not long till he realize the big tree branch(?)On top of Sungmins head...''Oh!He didn't see the branch and forget to duck..''Sungmin looked at Kyuhyuns head where he found a little wound,the leg of Kyuhyun bleeded aswell,the pant have been distroied a little at the place where the wound was.''After the branch hit him he fell down hit his head and fainted..Omo his leg is bleeding truh the pants he hurted his leg aswell?''Sungmin poked it a bit then Kyu started to hold Mings hand.

''Mmm..Hyung..it hurts''Kyuhyun said in a week voice,still laying on floor with closed eyes

Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun and smiled when Kyu hold his hand

''Mianhae,i was just looking what happened..''
Kyuhyun opened his eyes and looked around,then he sit up and looked at Mings worried face
 
''Kyu we should go home now..U need to rest''
Sungmin said worried.Kyu just shook his head and caresses Sungmins cheek,which made Min blush
 
''You want to stay here?''Ming asked.
 
''No ..I want to go to your favorit place if it posible
They went to Mings horse and ride togetter on one horse,Sungmin sat on the back of Kyuhyun and huged him from behind.
Both of them got nervous so they didn't talk and just enjoyed the moment being that close to eachother.
Suddenly Kyu started
''Ming i need to tell you something..''
 
''Eh?N-ne?''Sungmin got curious
 
''Do you remember yesterday night?..As i cryed and you huged me?...-
*Sungmin just noded*
At this moment if fallen in love with you..''
Kyuhyun said in a shy husky voice.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thats chapter two hope you liked it :D
Will start to write tomorrow the next chaper im a little tiered now -yawns-
What will happen in the next chapter? :O
Subscribe and you'll find it out soon