The Begining

A cityboys change

Kyuhyun went out of the bus and started to walk now.He walked throw a beautiful wood with some rivers and flowers and stuff.But Kyu didn't looked around he was just mad at his parents and stomp through the whole wood whit a very mad face.After two hours Kyu arived at his farm.A woman and her husband waved at Kyu :,,annyeonghaseyo kyuhyun, just sit here nee? we will be back soon.'' Mrs. Lee said to Kyuhyun and brough a chake and some thing to drink outside.Then she asked Kyu who he feel and if he had found the way up here without any mistakes.After Kyu finished eating and dirinking mr. Lee went too Kyus new room.The air smeled so nice inside his new room was one of his first thoughts.A mix of shower gel fresh clothes and parfume.Also the room had been very clean.

,,Lee Sungmin will be your roommate,he is still not back from riding..but im sure he will be back soon''

Mr. Lee said with a friendly looking face and went outside.Kyuhyun laid on a bed which have been full of pink stuff.He took a pink bunny and looked at it

,,Tsk~ Sungmin?Aish I thought hes a boy?''

kyuhyun said to himself and started to search some interesting stuff about his new roommate

,,The smel of him is really nice but oh whats that?''He took a letter from the table next to him and began to read :,,annyeong roommate,im Lee Sungmin..if you read this then you need to know that first,you lay on the wrong bed,and second you shall take your fingers out off my stuff.Your bed is the blue one next to the table from which you took the letter.'' 

,,Tsk~ do you really think I care?'' 

Kyuhyun went on searching intressting stuff.Books,clothes,letters which were ment to be for sending to someone and other boring stuff had been the only thing he found.

,,Aish so boring!'' He laid himself to mings bed and started to sleep while he did cuddle with some of mings pink bunnies.

                                                                                             ///After few minutes///

,,Yah ! pali get out of my bed!!!!! isn't it that you read my letter? huh? huh?!

Lee Sungmin said full of angryness and pushed Kyuhyun out of his bed.

,,Eh!How dare y-you...'' Kyuhyun stud up and suddenly looked in Sungmins darkbrown puppy eyes and then down to mings pale lip and suddenly got warm inside.He scratched his head,,I-I mean im... my name is... uh~ annyeong''He bowed and stare at sungmins lips.

,,Aish nee annyeong!''Sungmin said annoyed and laid on his bed,took some book and started to read.

,,So your Sungmin right?'' Kyu asked Ming which didn't answer ,,how old are you?'' Kyu tried again ,,aish is your book so intressting?!'' kyu said full of angryness

,,Oh you saw that im reading?Why you need to disturp me with your questions then?Sungmin suddenly answerd

,,Allright then..i will take a shower!'' Kyu said in a little mad voice.

Sungmin noded and try to hide his laugh ,,have fun then!'' sungmin quickly said.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The shower does not have any courtain,which means sungmin can see Kyuhyuns body compleatly

,,Yah! You try too fool me?''Kyu asked full of shame as he saw that Ming will see him.

,,Im still reading so Shh~!''

,,Aish this guy!'' Kyu said and began to take off his clothes

Ming looked up to kyu for a short time but then fastly hide his head in his book as he heard Kyuhyuns scream

 

''ahhhhhhhish!whats that?'' Kyu'asked as he feel the cold water on his body

"did no one tell you that we do only have cold water? Ming chuckles.

"you really gona fool me right? Palli go and bring me some hot water!" kyu said

"shh~ im still reading!" ming said while hold back his laugh as kyu went out in mings pink colored towel.

"this one did i use yesterday and today as well kyunnie!"

Kyu just smiled at ming and went out with his towel, took mings book away and beg him to bring him some hot water.

"Arraso Kyuhyun-ah~... palli go inside the shower i'll bring you the hot water.''Sungmin said after few minutes.

Sungmin went to kyu,with a pan full of hot water.

Kyu smiled and tryed to be a gentle boy "shal i help you hyung?"

"tsk ~" Ming said and blow his hair and let Kyu take the havy pan.Kyu want to take thepan but he couldnt he was too wek ..

Sungmin lookt at Kyu and Kyu said :"Yah i was joking pali bring the water upstaires arraso?'' 

Sungmin turned to mad mood again:"how can a person be so arogant ..." sungmin sign .

As Ming went upstairs he saw kyu stand infront of him "wow.. What a nice body " ming thought and started to stare at him.

"Yah why are you staring like this? never seen a other boy nacked? pali put the water here and go out.'' Kyu pushed ming which bowed and went out.

"Aish hes eyes really look like bunny eyes ..darkbrown and innocent i really like this..but anii a farmerboy? please! It can't be love .. I hope..."kyu thought.

After kyu finished shower ming cooked the diner.In that time kyu went on mings bed an started to sleep again. As ming went back he just shock his head smiled and went to eat without Kyu.

"Aish !!Ahra jinja !" Ming shouted full of pain which made Kyu awake.

He heard that Sungmin is in pain and looked out the window. Sungmin sit on the floor and was holding his left leg thight to his chest.Kyu run out to the place where Sungmin was.Sungmins eyes where full of pain.

"What happened? you allright?"Kyu said as he put Sungmin in the standing position.

,,Unggh my horse just trowed me on the floor .. Im alright.'' Sungmin made one step and fell on floor again "my leg jinja hurts." he pouted at Kyu.

''oh mi got this face just jinja cute'' kyu tought as he looked at Mings pouting lip

"wait hyung i will carry you nee?" So Kyu carryed Ming in the kitchen where Mings mommy and dady stood.

" Sungminah~! Gwenchana?"the mother shouted and run to Ming

"yehh im allright mom"-

"no hes not ! He brock his leg!"

Sungmin beat Kyu hardly

"wae?" Kyu said.

"im allright Kyu let me go now nee?" Kyu put ming on the floor and Ming tryed to make one step and ming layed on the floor again, his face full of sadness "lee Sungmin did you fell from your horse again?" Ming mother asked

Sungmin looked on the floor ..

"i told you that its dangeros ne?you will never ride again!i forbit you to ride again! '' the mother said

Kyunhyun : "mwo? Ani he didnt fell from his horse he just wanted to bring me water again and brock his leg as he fell on a rock an the pan fell on his leg!" Sungmins eyes began to shine and he smiled cutely at Kyu.The mother cared about Sungmin and after the breakfast Ming and Kyu went in their room

''Gomawo Kyuhyun-ah.I owe you something.'' Sungmin said in a cute voice

''No you owe me nothing hyung!'' Kyu said 'cause he want to impress Sungmin

''Oh i know what i can give you!'' Sungmin took Kyus wirst and run to the horses.

''I will show you how to ride and if you can ride i will show you my favorit place.'' Sungmins eyes began to shine again.

Kyuhyun wasn't really happy about that 'cause he is afraid of horses.. but to spent time with Sungmin he would do anything.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The new part will be here soon :D

hope you guys like it!