Help him

First Encounter with SHINee [Interactive]

You decided to be kind-hearted and help that rude guy.

"Fine. What do you want?" You replied. A big smile slowly appeared on his face and he don't look so rude anymore. But actually he is kind of cute. But his attitude !

"Help me try on high heels." He smiled at you.

"What?" You give him a questioned face and he nodded. He went to take some high heels from the shelves and asked another sales assistant to get size 40's shoes out.

 

You are about to try on the shoe for yourself but he shoved it aside and put the pretty high heels that you saw him took at first.

"Try this first." he demanded. And you rolled your eyes again. You wanted to scold back but you remembered that you wanted to be a kind-hearted person. So you just do whatever he said.

You have been walking around the shop in different high-heels and you nearly tripped when you are speeding up to return back to the chair. He shook his head for the 5th time and you sighed loudly.

"What do you want? I've been trying on shoes for you for the 5th time. I need to try my own shoes too." You said while taking the high-heels off your feet.

"I'm looking for a pair of heels for my mother." He blurted out.

"WHAT?! You take me to model for your mother?!" You shouted out and all the people in the shop are looking at the both of you.

"Who asked you to have the same shoes size as her." He shrugged casually. "Relax. I won't make you model for nothing. You wanted that Orange shirt right? I'll give it to you after you help me look for the perfect heels." 

For that Orange shirt, you walked around the shop like an idiot for countless times. You have tried on almost all the heels in that shop and he finally found THAT special pair of heels. Your legs are tired for walking in different heels.

"Thanks for helping me to find this pair of heels." He said while paying up for that pair of heels. "Here you go." he passed you the bag with the Orange shirt. You faster took it and a smile started to form on your face as you won't be going home empty-handed.

"I like your smile." he said while smiling too. You shyly looked at the ground while your face flash slight pink. 

"Thanks again. OH! How rude am I! I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Key." He held out his hand and you looked up at his face then his hand. You shook it and he took the bag of heels with the other hand.

"Can I have your number?" He suddenly asked before you leave the shop.

"Why?" you tilted your head slightly. He chuckled at your cute action and held out his phone, "So that I can ask you to help me model for shoes when I need somebody."

 

What should you do now?

Give number

Don't give number