Make a face and walk out of the shop

First Encounter with SHINee [Interactive]

You sticked out your tongue and said "MEHRONG" before you left the shop feeling disappointed.

You looked around for another shirt that will catch your attention. But nothing seems to brighten your boring father like that Orange shirt back there.

The fashion now is more of White, Black and Grey. Why are youngster nowadays so boring! They are like living in the pass without colour in their life.

Talking about that, you notice that you are wearing Black and White T-shirt and you sighed loudly.

You walked around the mall and saw a shop selling ladies' shoes.

You walked into the shop and your eyes landed on something.

Not shoes, but that rude guy!

'What is he doing here! It's a ladies' shoe shop!' You thought to yourself as your eyes narrowed at him. 

He was choosing a high-heels and taking some to compare with his foot.

"Buying high-heels for yourself?" You said while chuckling at your own joke.

"Can't I buy it for my mother?" he rolled his eyes and put the high-heel back to the display shelf.

"Oh! So you bought that Orange shirt?" I asked curiously as I hope in my heart that he didn't.

He nodded his head and your shoulders dropped. That was your only hope for your father's present. You didn't know what to buy for him anymore. 

You looked at the high-heel that he previously compared to his foot and compared to your own foot.

It was a little smaller size and you looked at the price of it and quickly place it back nicely on the display shelf.

"What? Too expensive for you?" he said while smirking. You gasped as he knew what you are thinking about. But you tried to act normal as you don't want him to find out.

"Nope. I don't think it fits my beautiful legs." you walked towards the cheaper shelf and looked at the shoes.

He smirked and followed you around the shop as you choose your shoes.

"Can you stop following me!? You are very irritating do you know that!" I turned around to scold him and he smirked even more.

"I just wanted to see how your taste is like. I thought your taste is the same as mine since you saw that Orange shirt just now." he shrugged. I rolled my eyes and took a pair of high heels and compared to my foot.

It was too small to fit. So you asked the sales assistant to get the size for your foot.

"Oh! You are size 40?" He asked while his mouth forms a 'O' shape.

"Yah. Why?" You gave him a rasied brow.

"Can you help me something?" he asked.

Thinking back at the incident just now just make you angry at him. But you wanted to help him at the same time. 

 

What should you do?

Help him

Reject him