Moth

Seven

(Donghae POV)

 

It's been 2 weeks since I've last seen her. 

 

I did try to look for her, to apologize maybe? I think I said something to upset her. All I did was ask if she was sick and she ran out. Maybe she was? Was it that bad? I wanted to know more about her. She was like an enigma. So misterious..I can't help but be drawn to her.

 

I've never met a girl like her. Honestly, she's a bit rude, oddly temperamental, and mean. But..there's this something. I can't describe it but..it's there. When I look at her eyes, I see the sky. So blue but..sad.. almost painful. 

 

I tried looking for her for the past 2 weeks..the only connection that I had with her was that wooden bench near the Han river. I went there several times but she was never there. Was she avoiding me? Or was everything just in my head?

 

When I went back to Hyukjae and the girls that day, they asked me who it was that I talked to for so long. I told them that it was just a friend, someone I used to know and thankfully they believed me. Though I'm not so sure with Hyukjae. The four of us spent the rest of the day together, even going clubbing that night. I had fun, really I did. But that nagging feeling..I was bothered by it but didn't let it show. I couldn't.

 

I kept thinking about her. 

 

Even at work. I couldn't concentrate well at all. Was this what they called love at first sight? No..no way. Rather than calling it love at first sight..it's more like I was drawn to her. It's her eyes I think. No..her personality? Maybe everything? Whatever it was I feel like a moth drawn to a flame. 

 

It was sunday again. Same time, same place. 2 weeks since I've last seen her. I sit on the bench just waiting. Whether she shows up or not guess I will never know. It wasn't even sunny today, more like dark and gray. Probably gonna rain any time soon. I'll just sit here for a few more minutes before I leave. Maybe the dark sky is a sign that she won't show up? 

 

I closed my eyes and waited. I don't know how much time had passed but I woke up when I felt something wet my face. I looked up and saw that it was starting to rain. Damn.. I looked at my watch and saw that it was already almost 12. I couldn't help but laugh at myself, falling asleep in such a place when I knew that it was going to rain. Well, she never came. So much for waiting for her. 

 

My hair was starting to stick to my face and so did my clothes. What I thought was just light rain turned into a downpour in seconds. I got up as fast as I could and turned to leave. I was already wet but I wanted to leave as fast as I could. Not because of the rain but because I was embarrased with myself.

 

Waiting for someone who I know won't come. 

 

I looked up from my position, the rain obscuring my vision but I saw it. She was there. Right in front of me holding a red umbrella. 

 

 


Aigoo...sorry for the short post! Hope you guys like it! Will update soon!!