Chapter 5: The audition Part 1

Idol Talent Academy (APPLY OPEN! :))

We entered the school hall and we saw all the judges sitting at their places in front of the hall.

"Welcome everyone! My name is Kim Jaejoong, one of the vocal teachers." the teacher introduced himself. "I have a list of students here and i will draw lots to see who's first. Once you have auditioned, please leave the room." 

Everyone was nervous... I could see Heeyoung shivering and Iseul trying to hum a tune.

"First up, Kim Sungkyu!" Jaejoong announced.

"Phew...." the three of us heaved a sigh of relief.

We waited for a while and after a few students' turn, "Choi Heeyoung" was announced.

"OMO! It's my turn!!!!" Heeyoung started spazzing.

"Stay calm! You can do it!" i comforted her.

"Heeyoung, hwaiting!" Iseul said.

 

The music started and she started dancing and i could see the judges really impressed. 

My heart started beating.... What if i cant get into Idol Talent Academy and the others get in?

"What's wrong, Maddi?" Iseul asked.

"Nothing...." i breathed. "Im fine, just nervous...."

"Dont worry.... Everyone here is nervous...." Iseul said.

"Hey, dont worry......" the person next to me nudged me. I turned and saw.... HIM!

"You are the one i saw the other day you submited your form!" he said.

"Uh.... Yeah...." i storked my hair back.

"Hi, my name's Nam Woohyun!" he said. I knew his name already cos of the application..... Heehee! ^^

"Hi! I'm Myungsoo! You can call me L!" the guy next to Woohyun said.

"Hi!" Iseul suddenly greeted. I can see that she's blushing.... Could she be....? :\

 

"Park Iseul!" someone called her name.

"Iseul! It's your turn!" Heeyoung, who is jumping about, called her.

"Okay!" Iseul ran over to the front.

"Iseul hwaiting!" Myungsoo shouted.

"Go Iseul!" I shouted.

 

The music started and Iseul started singing.

"So..... Your name is....?" Woohyun asked.

"Maddi! Jang Maddi!" I said shyly.

"Hehe....." he laughed. "You know that center guy sitting in the middle there sitting at the judges table?"

I turned to look and saw a gentleman admiring Iseul's beautiful voice. "Yeah? Why? Who is he?"

"He's the president of the school.... Kim Hyunjoong.... He's a pretty boy and a unstrict guy.... So he chooses his students well and gives students chances.... So, dont be too nervous! ^^" Woohyun said.

"Oh.... Okay...." i kinda cooled down after what Woohyun said.

 

"Nam Woohyun!" Jaejoong called for Woohyun.

"Oh! It's my turn! Bye Maddi! Hope to see you again!" Woohyun smiled at me. His smile is so cute! I wish i could see him again.....

 

The music started and he started singing a lovely ballad. Oh my god.... His voice.... Is so beautiful! But i cant sing as well as him.... All i could do is... dance....

 

After a few students' turn,

"Jang Maddi!" Jaejoong called my name.

"Oh!" i got startled. I ran up to the front and greeted the principal.

"Hi! Im Jang Maddi and i would be dancing to the song, Soom by Beast!" i introduced myself.

"Hmm..... You may begin!" Kim Hyunjoong said.

My heart started thumping very quickly. 

*okay Maddi.... You can do it....* i breathed.

 

This is it.

 

****Sorry i havent updated in a long time..... >< Please forgive me! ><*