Chapter 7: You guys didnt?! But i did?!

Idol Talent Academy (APPLY OPEN! :))

I dialled Wooyoung's number to check the results of who got into Idol Talent Acadamy.....

 

"Hello?" Wooyoung answered.

"Hey, oppa..... Are you in school now?" i asked.

"Yeah, why?" Wooyoung said.

"Uh.... I was wondering whether you can check whether did i get into Idol Talent Acadamy?" i said.

"Hmm.... i will check." Wooyoung said. "Hang on for a while...."

 

 

After waiting for a while,

"Ah Maddi! You got in!" Wooyoung said.

"Really?!" i was stunned. "Then what about Iseul? Or Heeyoung?"

"Nope.... They didnt get in...." Wooyoung said.

"Aw... They will be so disappointed....." I said.

"Well, at least my dear sister got in! ^^" Wooyoung said.

"Hehe, thanks oppa...." I said.

 

 

 

In school,

"What?!" Iseul shouted.

"WHY?!" Heeyoung shouted.

"I dunno.... That was what Wooyoung oppa said...." i shrugged.

"Sigh......" Iseul and Heeyoung sighed at the same time.

 

That was when Callisto walked passed with.......... a guy?!

"Hey Maddi, i heard that you got into Idol Talent Acadamy..... Congrats!" Callisto said.

"Haha, thanks...." i said. "Who is he?"

"Oh him? Kim Sungkyu.... He's my new friend i made at Idol Talent Acadamy...." she said.

"Wait... Idol Talent Acadamy....?" Iseul said.

"What? Why? How?!" Heeyoung said.

"Oh.... You guys didnt know....?" Callisto asked. "My cousin is the president of the school.... And he specially recommended me to join the school...."

"Kim Hyunjoong?" i asked.

"Yeah him..... He called me for the audition and all the teachers were impressed by what i performed....." Callisto said.

Iseul, Heeyoung and i stared at Callisto with shocked expression.

"And oh yeah Heeyoung.... I saw your blog, you wrote bad comments about me.... About how i cant sing and how i cant dance...." Callisto became serious.

"W... What? I..... How did you find my blog?" Heeyoung asked.

"Oh, your stupid little friend, Iseul told me......" Callisto said. "And she is no different either..... She talked about how i am such a nerd and how deprived i am as a teenager...."

"Why you....?" Iseul went.

"What's wrong? Is it all true?" Callisto asked.

 

"Callisto.... What had happened to the old Callisto i knew.....?" I asked her.

"Sungkyu.... Please take your leave first.... I need to do some talking with my friends...." Callisto told Sungkyu.

"Okay, i will wait for you behind...." Sungkyu said and he left.

 

"Now, where was i?" Callisto started. "Ah, yes! I had enough of these hateful comments about me..... So i decided to prove you guys wrong....... I told my cousin to not accept Iseul and Heeyoung..... And i told him the whole story of how you treated me....."

"Why you little idiot!?" Heeyoung wanted to slap Callisto but Iseul stopped her.

"My cousin didnt want any bullies in his school.... So, he rejected the two of you...." Callisto continued. "Well, Maddi.... You are considered lucky....."

"Why?" i asked.

"I told my cousin to reject you too.... But he saw your talent and he wanted to keep you....." Callisto said.

I wanted to cry....... How could Callisto do such a thing to me and my friends?!

 

"Oh well... That's all i have to say.... See you in school, Maddi...." Callisto took her books and left.

 

 

"Why would she do this to us?!" Iseul started crying....

"I am never gonna forgive her...." Heeyoung said and she packed her stuff and stormed off.

Iseul dried her tears and she ran off as well.... 

 

Leaving me alone....... What have i done?

 

 

 

=============

 

I am so sorry... I am feeling really emotional now..... So, anyway, this marks the departure of Iseul and Heeyoung in the story.... I will look through the applications and decided who will replace them as main characters..... :)