Chapter 2

Idol Talent Academy (APPLY OPEN! :))

We went at Idol Talent Academy after school and everyone was either dancing or singing.... This was like paradise to me.... I feel like in some dream or something.... Sigh...

"Why do i have this feeling that i wanna chicken out...?" Heeyoung said.

"Oh no! You're not going anywhere! You are gonna audition with us no matter what!" Isseul said and pulled Heeyoung's arm. Heeyoung then rolled her eyes.

"Maddi? What are you doing here?" i turned and saw my dear brother, Wooyoung, waving at me.

"Oh that guy is so cute!" Heeyoung went.

"That's my brother and mind your fangirling!" I said, glaring at Heeyoung.

We walked towards Wooyoung. "Are you still having school now?" i asked.

"Yeah...." he said. "Are you gonna audition for this school?" 

"YES!" the three of us went.

"Oh then, please head to the receptionist and sign in your name for the audition." he instructed. "The audition is next week, so do come prepared!" he smiled to us.

"Alright! Thanks Wooyoung!" i said and he left.

 

 

At the reception,

"We would like to sign up for the upcoming audition..." the oldest, Heeyoung, said.

"Alright... May i have your names please?" the receptionist said.

"Choi Heeyoung." Heeyoung said normally.

"Park Isseul!" Isseul said confidently.

"Jang Maddi! ^^" i said loudly.

"Alright... Please come prepared for the audition next week, kay?" the receptionist said and gave us our audition slips

 

"Hey, who wanna go practice at each other's house?" Heeyoung asked.

"That sounds like a great idea!" i said.

"My house first!" Isseul said.

"Alright... Let's go to her house during the weekends to practice our dances...." i started jumping and she accidentally bumped into a guy holding his audition slip and he dropped it.

"Oh! I am so sorry!" i apologised. I bent down and picked his audition slip and saw his name: Nam Woohyun

"It's okay... Thanks.." Woohyun took the audition slip from me and smiled at me.

After he walked away, i wanna see him audition... He's soooooooo....

"Maddi? Are you okay?" Isseul asked.

"Nah... I am alright..." i said and we left the place.