Cute and funny PUNISHMENT!!

Bonds of a genuine friendship

 

"Kwangie please." you do an aegyo.

 

"It's no use youngie." Kwangmin said. "Just be ready to my punishment later youngie.!" he made a scary face .

You frightened "Yah! Kwangie!" you pouted.

 

You tugged onto his shirt. Kwangmin shrugged you. "Nah-uh!" he exclaimed and grabbed your wrist athen dragged you to a Pikachu store. 

 

 "Yah Kwangie, where are you taking me?" you whined. Kwangmin laughed. "Here?!" he squealed in excitement and pointed

 

At the store.

 

You raised your brow. "PIKACHU STORE?!!! What the...Why are we here?" you told him

"Well, this is where I'm going to held my punishment to you." Kwangmin chuckled. You crossed your arms. "What the heck are you talking about?" you asked with a pouts.

"Nah! Stop pouting anyways. You should receive a punishment by doodling on my handsome face!" Kwangmin whined.

You sighed. "Okay fine. What kind of punishment is it?" you asked sarcastically. "Well now that you've asked. It's just simple. Your just going to buy all new Pikachu splashie here for me?!!".Kwangmin answered you.

You almost faint as what you heard. "WHAT!!!!!!!!! BUY ALL NEW PIKACHU SPLASHIE HERE FOR YOU!!!!" you yelled in this belief. Kwangmin scooted to avoid your loud voice. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME???ALL I EARNED WILL WASTE BECAUSE OF YOUR DAMN PUNISHMENT!!!YOUR ARE REALLY A PIKACHU MANIAC!!!" you continue.

Kwangmin can't endure your loud voice he cover your mouth with his big and smooth hands. "Yah! stop screaming Youngie. It really hurts my ear. I can be deaf if you continue yelling like that...Okay if you don't want that punishment then I'll change it. This is the other option......*HE tapped his chin while thinking.* Kiss me..." he said.

Your eyes widened. And you forcely removed his hands to your mouth. "Nah! let's go inside and buy all the Pikachu splashie you want." you said sheepishly and went inside the store.

Kwangmin chuckled. *WOO what a good trick!!!It worked Now

wait for me my lovely PIKACHU'S!!!* he thought. "Well that's good to hear. KA JA!" he squealed and followed you.

You bought all the Pikachu splashie he want and you two walked out  the store with your long face... POOR YOU.

Kwangmin followed you with a wide smile. "Thank you Youngie!!! Now that serves your payment. And I see you've regret it don't you?" he teased.

"Yah! My money!!" you whined.

Kwangmin laughed "Well sorry my dear Youngie." He said with a puppy eyes.  

You sighed "Fine you won." you said in a low voice.

Kwangmin grabbed your wrist again and dragged you to  go somewhere else. KA JA!" he giggled. You gasped. "What now?" you muttered.

"I'll take you somewhere else. Whe're you would smile again~" Kwangmin answered while dragging you. You just stared at him.

 

After a long dragged happened. Your finally arrived at where Kwangmin said.

 

You gasped "This is the place where we used to play before when we we're child." you mindlessly said.

"Yeah it is..."Kwangmin agreed and smile at you.

You remember those happy memories you had that amde your bad mood in agood mood. You poke Kwangmin's cheeks. "Aish! You haven't change~" you said and smiled.

Kwangmin giggled. "Wanna play in that swing again?" he offered.

You smiled and nodded. He help you to sit at the swings. And then he pushed you gently. "Aren't you going to play in this swing too?" you asked while he's pushing you.

"Later Teehee~" he answered and gave a small chuckled.

 

Kwangmin's POV

Seeing my bestfriend in this happy situation makse me satisfied. I just love to see her smiling so I will do anything to see it everyday. I think I love her now? Eh,^^ Funny me Teehee~ what am I thinking? Of course bestfriends love to make each other happy. I shook my head to clear it out of my mind. I scanned the whole place. I was smiling at myself remembering the time when we first met. Here in this playground where our paths crossed . I remember when I saw her playing in this swing. She can't even  pull out her body , I laughed at that time. But after a few seconds I finally helped her. That time when I first saw her sweet and adorable smile. And then our friendship start to bloom and bloom like a flower until we grow up many happy memories came and we cherish it a lot ^^. I'm so happy our paths didn't separate Aigoo~ Mesmerizing again. I'm so funny really ^^ Well I'll promised to protect this bestfriend of mine no matter what happen.

 

End of his POV

 

Opps how was the chappie? Teehee hope you enjoyed it ^^ Well let me give a a trailer just for the next chappie ^^  special Thanks to @KwangWooYoung79BF For reading and loving my story love yah! thanks to others too ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You went at your bestfriends house when you saw blonde person who exactly look like your bestfriend "OHHH You dyed your hair" you gasped and look at him.

The blonde just stared at you with a confused look. "My bestfriend look so pretty too. Why I didn't realize that " You chuckled and ruufled his hair. 

"He grabbed your arm and tilt your head from up and down and left to right.It's like he's memorizing your cute face.You gasped and he spoke "YaH! Who are you?! And who the hell you think you are to messed up with my hair ." the blonde said irritately. You frowned your brow. "Hmp! You've just dyed your hair and now your claiming that you didn't know me?"you pouted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How's my trailer ehehehe ^^ Hope you'll keep on supporting this. please keep on commenting and susbcribe the story please ^^