But- There's two of you?!

Bonds of a genuine friendship

You woke up the next morning remembering your "punishment" from yesterday. "Ah Kwangie," You said to yourself. "your a mean little pikachu." You got up and brushed your hair so it looked smooth and soft as always. You headed downstairs to your mother.

"Ah, Hello Youngie!" Your mother said to you. "How is my little daughter?"

"I am good Umma! But I think I will go to Kwangie's house today. He took all my money, so he better be prepared for some nagging!" You said to your mother jokingly. 

"Ah, Youngie, revenge is never wise." She said to you

"Okay Umma, I'm sorry, but I still would like to go to Kwangie's" You said, while pouting.

"Okay, don't stay out too late though, okay?"She said to you.

"Okay Umma!" you called out to her while leaving your house.

You went to your bestfriend's house when you saw a blonde person who looked exactly like your bestfriend. "OHHH! You dyed your hair!' You gasped and looked at your bestfriend. The blonde just stared at you with a confused look. "Haha, My bestfriend looks so pretty too!  Why didn't I realize that?" You chuckled and ruffled his hair. 

He grabbed your arm and tilted your head from up and down and left to right. It's like he is memorizing your cute face. You gasped and spoke. "YAH! Who are you?!?! And who the hell do you think you are, to mess up my hair?" The blonde said irritately. You frowened your brow. "Hmp! You've just dyed your hair and now you're claiming that you don't know me?" You pouted.

 

"Because I don't know you! Who are you?! And why are you such a pest?" He said to you, looking confused but mad.

"Kwangmin! How could you say you don't know me?! I bought you a bunch of-" He cut you off

"Kwangmin? How do you know my brother?" The blonde told you.

"BROTHER?! What?!" You said to him, more confused then anything. Just then, Kwangmin came out.

"What's all the noise Youngmin?" Kwangmin said calmly.

"WHAT'S ALL THE NOISE?! I'LL TELL YOU WHAT THE NOISE IS!!" You couldn't help but shout, you were angry.

"YOU ARE A LIAR! HOW COME I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU HAD A BROTHER?!" You snapped at Kwangmin

"Youngie, I'm sorry, I didn't-" You cut him off

"Don't call me that! DON'T call me that." You said while walking away from his porch. You could hear him calling out your name but you ignored him. And who could blame you? Kwangmin lied to you, he hid his own brother from his BEST FRIEND. And his brother was actually very handsome. You thought to yourself. But that didn't matter. By this point, you were already on your bike, going home, crying. When you finally arrived home, you burst open the door without closing it and ran upstairs to your room. Your mother looked very confused, but you tried to ignore it. You just wanted to be alone. 
You arrived in your room and plunked yourself on your bed. You sat up enough to see a picture of You and Kwangmin. You were so dissapointed, you threw your alarm clock at it. "WHY KWANGMIN!?" You shouted aand cried. You started to think about Youngmin, and how handsome he was. 

"A-am I falling for my best friend's brother?" You said suprised. 

 

If you thought you got hurt now, then you just wait...