Frame up

Bonds of a genuine friendship

 

Inside your classroom. You settled yourself in your seats. Youngmin winked at you before he sat on hid beside Kwangmin's.
 
The time flew by you were thinking why is it Kwangmin not coming yet. Its already the last subject in their class. You let out a sighed when you felt guilty because of what you did to your one and only bestfriend.
 
The teacher were writing their topic on the board. And the students starts copying it and so are you.
 
Suddenly, you took a glimpse in Kwangmin's un-occuppied seat.
 
*This is the first time that Kwangmin ditched from class?! Did I hurt him that much?!*  You thought worriedly but then you shook your head. *Nah! I'm still mad at him! He didn't even budge to save me last night. I hate him!* you thought irritately.
 
Youngmin noticed you. He secretly stretched his hands to nudged your arm to catch your attention. You gasped and slowly look at him with a questioning look.
 
"Are you okay?" Youngmin mouthed. You smiled meekly and nodded before taking down your noted again. 
 
Youngmin nodded and a smirked crept up on his lips when you're not looking at him. He fished out his phone and texted someone and look at the time. *Hmmm, it looks like Its getting more interesting, Kwangmin my dear lil twin brother.* he thought still with his smirk.
 
The class ended. 
 
You picked up your bag and slung it on your shoulder. Youngmin stood in front of you and held his hand out. You smiled and held his hand back. "Come on! Babe. Wanna go out with me?!" Youngmin offered with his smile.
 
You slowly shook your head "Minnie! Let's just hang out next time. For now, I wanna go home." You murmured but Youngmin heard it.
 
He sighed and nodded in agreement. "Well is that so. Let's go home. Babe." He uttered. And sent you home.
 
"I'm home!!!" You blurted as you entered your house. Your mom went out the kitchen while wiping her hands on her apron. "Sweety, Kwangmin went here. Why aren't you with him when you went to school? Did something happened to the both of you again?" Your mom asked in a worried tone.
 
"Umma, I'm tired. I wanna take a nap!" You just said and smiled before you walked upstairs and locked yourself in your room.
 
Your mom shook her head. "Kids today?" She murmured.
 
At Jo twins house.
 
Youngmin plopped himself at the couach while removing his tie and ing his school uniform.
 
When Kwangmin arrived. Youngmin smirked at the sight of a fragile Kwangmin in front of him. "How was it my lil twin brother?" He chuckled.
 
Kwangmin furrowed his brow in irritateness."How was what??!!" He spat.
 
Youngmin gave him slyly smile. "How was the feeling of losing someone who's important than yourself." He continued teasingly.
 
Kwangmin glared at him and grabbed his collar. "If I found out that you're just using my bestfriend just to destroy my happiness. I wont forgive you!Understand?!" He snapped and pushed him harshly. 
 
Youngmin just smirked. "Ohhh scary!!" He laughed. "I told you Kwangmin I could get what I want. Always remember that."
 
"Shut up moron!!" Kwangmin snorted and went to his room.
 
Suddenly, Youngmin's phone rang. He fished it out on his pocket and answered it. "Yoboseo?!"
 
"Sir, how was last night?" The man who called said in respond.
 
Youngmin smirked. "You guys really did a good job. It looks so real and you almost scared the out of her!" He chuckled.
 
"Is that so..that's good to hear sir"
 
"Well, about the other half payment. I'll just send it to you personally tomorrow." Youngmin respond
 
"Okay sir." After that Youngmin ended the call. *Its good to know that my plan is working.* he thought. He was about to go inside his room When a fist suddenly flew over his lips that made him fell on the ground. "Arghh" he winced in pain
 
"How dare you play with her feelings Youngmin!!!!" A mad Kwangmin punched him in the face. "I told you. I will never forgive you if you use my bestfriend in your damn of yours! Arghhh!!! Youngmin I will end this stupidy of yours.. I'm telling you. I will end this up!" He angrily spat at his twin.
 
Youngmin laughed when he his bloodied lips. "How?? By telling the truth to her? That I frame her up and used her up just to destroy my belove twin brother's happiness?? Huh?? Do you think she will believe to you now?? Well goodluck my dear twin brother." He smirked and stood up before he went inside his room.
 
Kwangmin clenched his fist. "Damn you Youngmin!!" He hissed.*I wont give up. No I wont!*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
That's it as I said my double update how was it?? My dearest?? Please dont be a shy reader and do leave a comment and let me know your thoughts..
 
So here an update for those who think that Youngmin is the bad guy here. So yeah he is hahaha 
 
 
Anyway that's it please keep looking forward to it huh okay see you soon. 
 
 
LOVE: Kitty~