Loss friendship

Bonds of a genuine friendship

 

The next day after that incident. You were already at school with Youngmin walking hand in hand. 
 
Anyway after that last night. Youngmin asked you to be his girl and since you secretly like him. You gave it a try. You were so glad and felt so safe at the same time. 
 
You stared at your wrist and his made you blushed like mad. Holding the hands of someone you like made you giggled. You shifted your gazed to that someone and a smile plastered on your lips.
 
"Admiring me much?! If only I am an ice cream maybe I'm already melt right now." Youngming chuckled
 
You made a pout face and look away. "Am not?!! You Show off!!" You muttered.
 
Youngmin laughed and ruffled your hair with his free hand."You know... My babe is such a baby!" He chirped.
 
You slapped his hands off and fixed your hair. "Yah!! Not my hair okay!" You complained. "Why not?! Its so beautiful just like you babe!" Youngmin insisted and kissed your lips blissfully.
 
You gasped and stared at him blankly and touched your lips. Its not like you haven't kiss him or what. In fact you've just kissed him last night but him.., kissed you is different that made you felt butterflies inside your flat tummy.
 
Youngmin pinched your cheeks playfully. "Oh look at my babe. Wae you so cute??" He giggled. 
 
You rolled your eyes and made a face. "Whatever!" You snorted. Youngmin just laughed and continue pinching your fluffy cheeks while you were blocking his hands.
 
Suddenly, someone broke your moment with Youngmin. It was your no other than bestfriend Kwangmin the twin brother of your boyfie right now. "Youngie!" He called out with a hint of sadness in his tone.
 
You and Youngmin stopped walking and face him. I swear you could see a smirk on Youngmin's lips. Kwangmin ignored him and stared at you. "Yes, Kwangmin?!" You respond with a monotone of voice. 
 
Kwangmin felt something hit him on the chest hearing his name like that escaped from your lips. You never called him in his whole name because you always called him 'Kwangie' instead of that. He knows that something up with it. Since you barely called him like that. 
 
He's shoulder sank and look at you with his now sad eyes. "Youngie let's talk?" He spoke.
 
"But we're both already talking right now?" You coldly said. "Please Youngie! Let me explain and  I want to know why didn't you go with me to go here in our school?!" Kwangmin pleaded.
 
"I dont want to hear your explanation Kwangmin! Where are you when I needed you!" You snapped at him. You didn't even let him speak as you continue "And I know that you were curious as to why I am here walking hand in hand with your twin brother. I know you hate him with for some unknown reason but I'm sorry to say this but we're together now! And if you may excuse us. We gotta go now let's go minnie." You added and dragged Youngmin to your class.
 
Kwangmin broke into tears. As he could see you walking away with him. He hung his head low and decided to go in his hiding spot when he was so down like this. He dont feel like going to the class right now so he skipped just today to be alone by himself and cleared his mind.
 
Kwangmin's POV
 
I was so dumbfounded when I reached my hiding spot it was the big tree that planted at the back of our school when I discover this place I use to hide here if he want to be by myself or took a nap. 
 
I absentmindedly sat on the grass and leaned my back at the big tree with a big sigh. I ran my hand through my hair at the thought if Youngie.
 
I can't accept the fact that my one and only bestfriend is with him, the person that I hated so much since we were born. Yes I hated him from the start.  The person who used to destroy my happiness up until now.
 
I dont understand as to why he's doing this to me. I dunno know what he was planning right now. Why I even let him do this again.. Why?? Why do he have to take Youngie to me. The one I only treasured now/
 
I ruffled my hair in annoyanced thinking all the worse thing he had done to make my life miserable like this. 
 
I swear Youngie if only you let me explained you wouldn't be like this to me now. I was there. I came there after I heard you yelling for my name to help you
 
I swear, I ran as fast as I can just to save you but I noticed that I'm too late. My jerk twin is already there with you. 
 
I dunno my heart sank when I saw you kissed him and hugged him. Its like my heart had shattered into pieces. How I wish I was him that time. 
 
I didn't bring that kiss up because I know that it will not a big help to our friendship, I dont want you to get angry with me again so I just hid the pain that I am encoutering right now. I thought it could help but I think its not.
 
Here I am talking to you like as if you could hear me.. And how I wish you could really hear me my dear Youngie. I dont want to lose you anymore. You are the only precious one that I only have right now. But now, you're gone and it hurts so much.  I clutched my chest tightly as another tears burst out of my now puffy and swollen eyes.
 
End of his POV
 
 
 
 
 
That is another long awaited update sorry for being so late updater my co-author and I, were totally busy but still we will try to update as much as we could okay?? 
 
How was it??? Anyway I'll try to update again later if I could so thats it. Hope ai didn't dispopoint you guys T^T
 
So please keep in looking forward to this and hi to our new subbies and thank you for supporting this.
 
 
Now let me here your thoughts. Comment and subscribe. Upvote is more appreciated. Thank you so much. Saranghae!
 
 
LOVE: Kitty~ (Kellen_1825)