Promises, are meant to be broken....

My Love Story

I decided to make this chapter different. I was planning to write about Advices but, I just can't.. 

 

Live a life that's full of mysteries, is a part of falling in love. There are ups and downs, smiles and laughs, and also, pain and loneliness...

 

During our monthsary, we kept on talking to each other. We were really happy that day. Talking about everything. 
Our future plans etc. etc.. We then went to the point where we talked about love. Promises that we would be together forever. That, we will only love each other. Me and Him... together... forever... 

 

After a week.. I just learned that... He's still with his ex.. That.. he cheated on me.. That.. it hurts to be cheated on. Love hurts.. What happened to.. Love's Way?? What happened.. to the promises that we made? 

 

Early in the morning.. I was crying.. He told me that he got drunked. And.. He told me that he loves his ex.. His ex on the other hand.. Told me that.. He won. That he loves him, not me.. It hurts.. so so much.. What will you feel if.. your love will do this to you? You know. It really hurts. Him. Being with you for already 2 months yet, he loves someone else more..

 

I just can't stop my emotions until I reached school. A friend of mine approached me and comforted me. She was shaking in anger because I was hurt. She told me that she'll kill him. I told her not to because, he's important to me. She'll just kill my heart if she'll kill him. I begged my closest friends to  not be angry with him. He's a part of my life now. He's the one who showed me what's love. He's my better half. If he's hurt, then, I'm more hurt.....

 

At first, I was begging him to stay. But with the help of my friends, I regained strength. I just felt something different.. I was, happy for both of them. That they're together, So, I was ready to let him go. I decided to set him free. So, I did. I was really happy. Until.. I realized that.. I love his friend. But... he only loves me.. as a friend.. Why do I get always hurt?!

 

By the time we broke up, he then messaged me. That, he still loves me.. He went online and we talked. Just like normal friends. Until, we played a game.. I'm thinking of something...

 

I went in first..

 

I'm thinking of something that smells good. 

you can spray it or apply it

perfume.

good! your turn

I'm thinking of something brown.

you can eat it.

it's sweet and tasty.

chocolate

ye. your turn

I'm thinking of something that you can write. 

you can send it by email, snail mail or airmail

letter

 

(aisshh.. I forgot this one xD)

 

I'm thinking of something, that you can make.

you can make it with you inspiration or your memories.

you can write it in a music sheet or a simple paper.

song

good. your turn

I'm thinking of something blue

it's wet and it's flowing

river?

ocean?

yes. river

 

At first, I thought about Han River. He promised me that we would walk over there, watch the stars at night when we will be together.

 

I'm thinking of something white. 

it's cold and it melts

snow.

good. your turn

I'm thinking of something dark.

it could be empty

you can be in it

room.

ye. your turn

 

It was, the time when he was sad. When it was snowing and he was alone in a dark room....

 

I'm thinking of something big. 

people can go inside it.

it's the home of God.

church.

right

I'm thinking of something pretty.

you can put it on your finger.

ring...

right... ring..

 

At that time, tears were already flowing. I just don't know why... I guess, this game just brings back memories.

 

I don't want to play anymore! 

Wae?! let's play!! I'm bored!

honey... please..

honey??

omo.. I'm sorry. I.. I didn't mean to..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chappy chapter. This is the time, wherein I was really hurt. Where, he just.. broke the promises he made. It really had hurt me.. I love him. I trusted him. What Am I lacking of? I gave him everything.. What do I have to change?? haizt...

~Ming Zhu~