Cute Fights and Love Glues~

My Love Story

 

In a relationship, fights are apart of it. You can’t have a relationship if it doesn’t involve fights. As all girls know, fights hurt people. But without their knowledge, TRUE couples have cute fights too ^^. Believe me!! All does have cute fights~!

 

Once, I was really in a mood for something cute. It does really involve silly plans that can make someone cry. I always want to make my boyfriend cry. Hahaha. I know, I’m silly. One morning, we were having our conversation. He keeps on telling me, “Ming Zhu, you are so so beautiful.”. I started the conversation asking who Ming Zhu is. Here’s our conversation ^^

 

Who is Ming Zhu?

My beautiful girlfriend~!

Ohh… You have a girlfriend… I thought… You don’t have one.

Why? What’s the problem?

It’s because. I like you…

Ohh. I don’t know what to do..

You can cheat on her with me..

No thanks. I don’t want to cheat on her. I love her so so much. Even more than my own life. More than the whole universe.

You really do?

Yes. I love you…

I love you too. Oh right, I have a crush on my friend. xD

I won’t talk to you……….

Okay. Bye~ ^^

Bye ^^

(after 30 seconds)

Okay, I miss you already..

 

 

Seriously!! Can you ever find a guy like him?! I love him too much to let him go!!! He keeps on telling me how much he loves me. Then it would end up in a fight, then a break up, then after a few minutes, we’re back to normal again. Hahaha it’s really funny.

 

 

 

Into our Love glues, I have 2 important persons in my life which makes our love stronger. Shin Hye Jin and, …. (Sorry.  Can’t mention his name). They are both special to us.

 

 
 

Hye Jin, my bestest friend in the whole wide world, keeps on giving me advices about love. That he does everything he can just for us to be together. Once, she made me cry because, she told me how much he sacrificed just for us to be together again. Blood and sweat. He keeps on working hard in his job just to give our future family a great life. That, he loves me more than anything.
 

 

 

 

On the other hand, …., a friend of my boyfriend is a really close friend of mine. My boyfriend treats him just like his son. He’s one year older than me. But, even though I’m older, he calls me umma because I act like a NOONA. Haha it’s really funny. I love him just like my own son. He takes care of me. He’s always concerned about me. Whenever he has a problem, he approaches me.  I sometimes can feel his cries in my shoulders. Even though we’re far apart, I can feel his heart thumping. Thumping so so fast. Full of pain and vanity. i pity him sometimes, for not being treated as a person, for some circumstances about his job.

 

I know that he’s reading this, also with my boyfriend. So, STOP LAUGHING!!  I will get you back… I will make you guys cry because of everything you did to me… You will pay….

 

Haha now. Stop being evil~! Haha. Well, they are one of our glue sticks because, they keep us together. In this long journey in life, our heart, mind and soul was awakened. The soft brushes of the wind, touches our hurt and burnt hearts. It renews our hearts and makes it young.

 

The first thing I told him when we had our weeksary was,

 

“When it rains it reminds me of you. Although 2000 miles away is so far away, I still always walk outside in the rain and kiss it just for you. It never fails me. The rain will always come and I'll always love you. The next time you see a storm on the horizon, don't worry, it's just heaven doing me the favor of taking you my kiss. Walk outside and kiss the rain whenever you need me.”

I didn’t know what his reaction towards this was. I think, he felt happiness. I’ll be happy, if he’s happy too. He told me.

 

I love you. I love you so much. Please, don't ever forget about it. Even when we are fighting, when I'm screaming at you, when I’m hurting you, I love you.

 

 

 

Love Glues as we know are the ONLY reason why two people are still together. But without knowing, love glues are also those people who love and care for the couple. They help strengthen up the courage of the couple.

 

Cute fights. Well. It’s a sign of love. It shows how you love the person and how you can’t leave or hurt him/her. It is a sign of love. Tears are signs love. Eve though you are hurt enough with words, dogged by many knives, your heart stills grow into a young one because, it can love.

 

Always remember that, fights are not seriously hating-each-other thing. It’s a symbol of your love for each other. Fights and cries never betrays..

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter. Cute fights and Love glues~. The next one is all about, Predicting the Future. Well, the future family and everything. You may find this funny and corny! Haha I hope you enjoyed my LAME AND SHORT UPDATE ^^

 

~Ming Zhu~