Chapter 15

-Our Love Story-

A  few months later.

“Sunmi, we are friends right?” Yui asked me. We were sitting in the backyard of my house, having a cup of tea and cheese cake that I made.

“Dear God, your cheese cake is heaven!” Yui exclaimed. Her big eyes rounded with such an exciting expression.

“Have another slice, then.” I demand her.

“I afraid no, being a model as I am, I can’t afford to gain any weight or else, no one going to offer me a job.”

Yui started her career as a model when she modeled after her mother design in Paris. Her mother was one of the top fashion designers there. Starting there, Yui never looked back. She enjoyed being on the spotlight and walking in the runway. “Walk like a matador!” Yui once told me.

“Aww.. too bad, I’ve got another dessert for you.” I pretend to be sad.

“You… stop it! Don’t put that sad face. You look way older than you really are!” Yui said and we laughed.

“ Sunmi, may I asked you something?” Yui looked unsure.                       

“ Sure, anything.”

“ Do you and..  G-Dragon had something? I mean.., ermm.. I came across this news that posted a picture of you and him. And there are few rumors about you know.. that you are dating him.”  I smiled when I heard the question. Things do travel fast.

“Yes. It is true. We’ve been dating for few months now.” I gave her my best smile. Yui was kinda shock with my confession.

“I knew it! I sense something wrong when he pulled you before. Remember? The Eunjung and her manners incident? I knew it! Why don’t you tell me?? Oh my God! I’m happy for you.. oh, what should I do? I think I’m just too happy!!.. “ and so there she goes. Ranting non-stop about how happy she was.

*sigh*..  my mind travels back to the past.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback.

“Stop taking care of me! You are not my brother. In case you’re forgotten Mr. Kwon Jiyong, my name is Lee Sunmi. I’m not Kwon’s!” I said before running away. I was loitering in the rain when I felt someone hold my shoulder.

“ Sunmi..” Jiyong hugged me from behind. I tried to free myself but he hugged me tighter.

“Grant my second wish, won’t you? Stay..” Damn it! How I wished we never had that stupid promise. So, I let him. We were drenched in the rain already but none of us move.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t want to hurt you.” Jiyong whispered into my ears. He was so close that I could feel his breathing against my skin.

“You got my number from unnie, right? I was wondering how on earth you get my number. Did Sunye unnie ask you to run after me too? If so, you don’t have to.” I hold myself from crying. Sunmi, be strong! Be strong!

“Sunye did ask me to look after you before. But, she never asked me to fall in love with you..” I was stunned when I heard that. He didn’t mean it right?

“I’m not sure when I started to feel like this. I always thought you are my weird and funny dongsaeng but I can’t deny that you’ve grown up prettily. You’re no longer the sweet and lovely girl that TOP always bragging about. In my eyes, you’re more than that. I love you.. I love you Sunmi.”

I turned around to look his face. He looked sincere. I his hair before running down my finger. Tracing along his nose, lips and .. I kissed him.

We shared a soft and sensual kiss. It lasted like forever before I broke the kiss.

“How about Sunye unnie? TOP oppa? Ah, JYP?? Oh, and your agency.. Wonder Girls.. Big Bang?! Then how about your fans? VIP?? Wonderfuls??”

“ Let them be. For now,..” Jiyong pulled me for another kiss.

End of flashback.

--------------------------------------------

Sunmi’s POV.

I was washing dishes while talking to Yui when the door bells ringing.

“I’ll get it.” Yui offered herself.

“Ok.”  I was expecting to hear some voice but nothing.

“*cough* Sunmi-ya, I think I’ll make a move now. See you!”

“Huh? Yui! Yui! Where are you going? Did you just walk off like that? No goodbye kiss? Hug maybe?” I shouted but getting no response. She really leaves me alone. That girl acting weird like she saw a ghost or an alien.. (0.o) did I mention alien?

“ I can give you that.” ok, that answered my questions. She DID saw a ‘ghost’. A erted one that standing right in front me and had that evil smirk on him. Scratch that part. It was Jiyong.

“Oppa, what did you do to her? Did you just scare her off?” I took off my apron and get him a slice of cheese cake.

“Ow.. That hurts. I cancelled my schedule just to see you and now, you’re talking like that to me?” Jiyong pouts. I walked passed him and sat on the couch before turning on the tv. 

“Stop acting like a baby. Come, sit here..” I patted the seats next to me. Jiyong looked with a sly smile before jumped on the couch, right next to me. He laid his head on my laps. Automatically, my fingers made its way, playing with his hair.

“Oh,it’s National Geographic! My favourite show..” I said.

“ Hey, isn’t that butterflies looks beautiful?” I asked Jiyong.

“It is. But, to me.. you’re more beautiful.”

“Aww.. sweet. But stop flirting, will you?”

“Ok, my butterfly.”

“Shut up.”

“No, I won’t. Butterfly.. you will always be my butterfly.’

“Ha-ha.. if I am butterfly, you are dragonfly then.”

“What the.. hey!” Jiyong slapped my arm.

“Ouch! Oppa, I told you what. When I first heard your stage name, G-Dragon, I thought you were named after dragonfly.. haha..” True. I really thought it was. (maybe not Sunmi.. but I was! LOL)

“ G-Dragoon was a cool name. Everyone in school call me by that name. G-Dragon, the legend..”

“Whatever.”

 

-------------------------------------

hai..

it's me, again.. i'm sorry for not updating this for a week, i suppose?

thank you for reading this. comments are much appreciated.

P.S. HAPPY SUNMI'S DAY.. and today is my bday^^