Chapter 14

-Our Love Story-

Jiyong’s POV.

“Thank you for taking care of Sunmi. I know I had no right to ask for your help after what happen between us. But I have no one to seek to. I..” Before Sunye could finish her words, I cut her off.

“No, it’s okay. She was like a dongsaeng to me.” Is it? I thought Sunmi was more than that. “And I know how much you care about her. About us, maybe we’re not meant to be,” I said before I gave her a friendly hug.

Our little moment was interrupted when we heard someone’s phone rang. 

“Is it yours?” I asked Sunye as she checked her phone. Nope, it was not mine and neither her.

“Who is it?” I made my way to the door.

“O, Jiyongie.. the girls are waiting for you and Sunye. By the way, do you saw Sunmi? She was supposed to look for you guys but now, she is missing!” said Yoobin.

“Is it your phone that rang before?” I asked her but she said no. Maybe I heard it wrong?

--------------------------------

Sunmi’s POV.

I quickly leave before I got caught and answered my phone.

“Where are you Sunmi? Do you found Sunye Unnie? The movie is about to start.” It was Sohee.

“Huh? I can’t find her. Sohee, I’m on my way..

“Wait …. Sunmi-ya,  Sunye Unnie is here already. Jiyong oppa too. Hurry, we can’t start without you.” We hung up. I took a deep breath before made my way to the movie room.

“There you are. Everyone, please have a seat.” And so, the movie was started. I could not pay any attention towards the movie as I was too concerned about Jiyong and Sunye. I should have guessed it.  *sigh* I forgot that those two was a couple before.

I still remembered when we, Wonder Girls and Big Bang collaborated together. We’ve been paired to each other. TOP with Yoobin, Daesung with Yeeun, Seungri and I while Taeyang with Sunye and Jiyong with Sohee. Fans love our collaboration. They made a fanclub for us and make a big fuss over our relationship. They always wondered if we were dating. Little that they know it was actually true. Sunye and Jiyong had always admired each other. They’ve been a couple after our special stage in Music Bank. Their relationship last for 2 years. When we make our debut in US and Big Bang were doing their overseas promotional in Japan, Jiyong and Sunye hardly found anytime to spend together. This led them to end their relationship.

“I guess I was too stupid.” I let out a sigh.

“Sunmi, what is wrong with you? The movie has ended. Yoobin unnie wants to go karaoke. Come, it gonna be fun!” Yeeun asked me.

“I’m sorry. I have to go home. Aunt Joanne probably is still waiting for me. I’m sorry, unnie. Have fun!” I excused myself while putting on a fake smile.

“Hey, princess.. Do you want a lift? I can drive you home.” Jiyong offered, smiling cheerfully.

“No. I can walk home. Thank you.”

“Are you sure? It’s raining…” I look at the outside. Gosh, its raining heavily.

“I’ll take a cab.”

“Hey, what’s wrong with you? I thought you are happy to see them but you look rather gloomy. Are you sick?” He reached out for my hand trying to figure out if I was okay.

“You’re quite a good actor, don’t you?” I said, sarcastically.

“Pardon? What are you talking about?”

“Stop it! I overheard you and Sunye unnie before. How could you? I trust you.. in fact I think I’ve.. never mind. Just stop it, okay?”

“Sunmi, listen. I was only cared about you… Sunye just..”

“Stop taking care of me! You are not my brother. In case you’re forgotten Mr. Kwon Jiyong, my name is Lee Sunmi. I’m not Kwon’s!” I said before running away, leaving Jiyong behind. It hurts so much to know that he was cared of me just because he promised Sunye to do so.

I ran in the rain with all my might. Ran and ran.. wishing that I’ll be running away from the fact that I actually fell in love with Kwon Jiyong.

------------------------------

hello.. i'm going to greet my fellow readers/subscribers properly this time.

thank you for reading this boring story. and to GDLOVESME, SHININGSHINEE, MADDIX3, BINNE and of course, my dear RASSY .. thanks for subscribing. <3 you! ^^

i tried my best to post this chapter and i must say that i love 'the running away from the fact' part.

i was amused that i wrote that!! haha...

and, yes.. if you have any opinion about this story, feel free to comment.

btw, i'm thinking of changing the title because i found another fanfic with the same title. the new title is 'THE 3 WISHES' .. or maybe i should just stick to this one? what do u think?

and, sorry i'm in rush to post it up and dont have times to check grammar errors.

 

like always, happy reading :)