two

Pabo!♡

 

“what’s up?” Jieun tapped Juniel’s shoulder

“what?” Juniel asked with blank expression.Jieun rolled her eyes.“oh c’mon.tell me what happen last night.” Jieun shook Juniel’s shoulder.Juniel blushed.“awww,my bbyJuniel is blushing.must be something great.c’mon.pretty please tell me.”Jieun put her hands together.Juniel nodded nervously.

 

“WHATTTT! AWWWWWW~ that’s so cute! Cries.” Jieun shouted and faking crying.“shut up.”Juniel face-palmed herself.“arraseo! Tchh. Ohh! There your PRINCE SO WHATEVER IT CALLED CHARMING.”Jieun pointed to Lay who is talking to his friends.Juniel blushed and slapped Jieun’s arm.

 

“Woah. Our Unicorn such a gentlemen. Woah! CLAP!” Chanyeol said and clapping.everyone staring at him like he is crazy.Chanyeol make a what-do-I-do face. “Nevermind. Woah. You’re such a Man,bro!” Chen high-fived Lay.Lay shyly smiled.“Yoth thould confethh tho herr! Lay Hyung!” Sehun shouted excitedly.Kai rolled his eyes and cupped his mouth.“thudup thehun.” Kai immated Sehun’s voice.“Luhan hyung! Kai Hyung make fun of me!” Sehun said.this time no lisp.Kai stoke his tongue out.Luhan chuckled at their childlish action.“When you going to confess to her?It been 2 years ya know.”Kris tapped Lay’s shoulder.“I don’t know.I just…don’t ready…yet.”Lay sighed heavily.“

 

;; SKIPS TO END OF THE SCHOOL ;;

 

“yo ssup exo buddys!” Jieun said with a boyish style. EXO members just stared at her with a wth look. She sat beside Suho. “okay duh, you guys never see me being like a boy? Pfftt. K back to the sweet girl” She said and sat nicely like a innocent girl. “so Jieun-sshi, why you call us together here?” Baekhyun asked her and grins. Jieun scanned all the members and nods. “okay no Lay here right?” Jieun asked. They all shook their head. “okay I was planning something. It for Juniel and Lay.” She said and smile like an angel cute one.

 

 

AISHHHHHH NO JIEUN MEAN I’M ALONE AND LONELYYYYY~! UHHHH FOREVER ALONEEEEEEEEEEE!  Juniel walked like a lost zombie and sighed. Now what I’m gonna do? CURSE YOU LEE JIEUN FOR LEAVE ME ALONE WITHOUT TELLING ME. Juniel jumped angrily. “pfftttt. I’m bored and alone.” She sigh and walk toward the field. She then spotted someone playing basketball alone. She watch him played cooly. Then he makes a goal. Juniel accidently claps her hands make that person turned his head. Juniel frozed. She cant believe her own eyes.

 

“Juniel? What are you doing here?” Lay asked and walk toward her. She start to starled. “N-Nothing. I just walking here. And I saw you playing here. So yeaah. Sorry for interrupted you!” Juniel said and bows. “No, it okay. Really.” Lay said and smiled. OMG THAT ANGELIC SMILE. EOMMA HELP I’M GONNA FAINT ANYTIME. Juniel thought. “Juniel? Juniel-sshi?” Lay called her. She shook her head and looked at him. “yeah?” She asked innocently. Aigooo she’s too cute. I wish I could pinch her cheek now. I wish. Lay thought and smiled. “would you mind to s-stay?” Lay asked her and rubbed the back of his neck. Stay? HE ASKING ME TO STAY? OMGG. “s-suree.” Juniel said and give a awkward smile.

 

“Do you know how to play this?” Lay asked Juniel. Juniel shook her head. Lay chuckled because of her cuteness. “I’ll teach you then. You must blocked me from scores okay?” Lay asked Juniel. Juniel. Juniel nods her head. Then they both started to play. Lay keep teasing Juniel by move right to left then repeat it. Juniel got annoying with that and blew her bang. Lay chuckled.

He then jumped and Juniel try to blocked him but fail. Lay scores it. “Ahhhhh~ I’m short! Pffttt.” Juniel said pouted. Lay chuckled. Aishh~ she makes me crazy with that pout face. “That’s not true. You must jumped higher and faster.” Lay smiled and mess her hair. “wanna play again?” Lay asked and Juniel nod her head. Then they play again. This time Lay abit serious. Just then Lay jumped so do Juniel. Juniel catch the ball but she lost her balance and fall. Top on Lay. Their heart beat so fast. Faster than normal.  I wish this moment will never end. Lay stared into her eyes.

 

 

She widen her eyes. Her face just inch away from Lay’s. OMGGG WHAT IS------ Juniel stand up awkwardly. “uh s-sorry. I was lost m-my b-balance.” She said while looking down. “It o-okay. D-don’t feel sorry. It n-not your fault.” Lay said while getting up. “It already late. We should stop playing.” Lay said while packing his things. “yeah s-sure.” Juniel said. Still awkward. “I’ll walk you home. It gettin’ dark. It dangerous.” Lay said and smiled. Juniel smiled too. She’s happy that he wanna walk with her but she also sad bcause he wanted to walk with her not because he want but for her safe. She sighed. “everything’s okay?” Lay asked. “Yeaaah.” Juniel faking a smile. They both walked in silent. Side by side. It not awkward but a peace one.

 

“Thanks for walked me home. Again.” Juniel said and smiled. “Its okay.” Lay smiled back. “I’ll go now..?” Lay said more like asking her. “okay. bye.” She said. “see you tomorrow maybe? Bye!” Lay waves his hands. Juniel waves her hands too as he walked away. She so sad that Lay just leave like that. WHAT AM I THINKING? Pfftt NO I DON’T WANT A KISS FOR HIM pfffttt  she blushed at the thought. She about to walk away but a pair of hands hugged her from behind.

“Goodnight, Juniel-ah.” Lay said and stayed like that for about another 10 second. “You forgot to say goodnight so I comeback.” Lay said, still hugging Juniel. Juniel eyes is like an owl now. Her heartbeat beating so fast that she think it gonna explode soon. She felt like her legs turn into jelly right now.

Just then Lay release the hug. “Uh I’ll going then. Goodnight Juniel-ah.” Lay said with awkward voice. Juniel then turned around. She stared at Lay who is now walking away. “Goodnight too, Yixing.” Juniel said with a low tone but loud enough to Lay hear it. Lay just smiled and countinue walking. OMG TELL ME THIS IS DREAM. OMFG. AHHHHH I’M GOING CRAZY OMGGGEEEEE  She thought and jumped crazily.

 

Juniel walked in her house and say a ‘I’m home’ with a happy voice but tired one. “CHOI JUNHEE. WHY DON’T YOU TELL ME YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND UH? THERE’S NO NEED TO KEEP A SECRET. EOMMMA LIK----“ “eommaaaaaa, she’s not my boyfriend” yet. Juniel blushed. “eyhhh, you like him right? Why you don’t confess to him? Eomma like him tho.” Juniel’s mother said and crossed her arms. “eomma that’s not easy. What if he don’t like me?” Juniel said with a sad tone. “aish. Why you so blind? Aish I cant believe my daughter is blind about love.” Juniel’s mom sighed and walked away. “eommaa what do you mean?” Juniel asked as she followed her mother. “You’ll find out soon. Very soon.” Juniel’s mother said and smiled. aishh eomma cant you just tell me? I don’t understand at all. uhhh~ She thought and walk toward her room.

 

 


 

 

OMGGGG LONG TIME NO UPDATED OMG I BROKE THE PROMISE OMGGG THIS IS CRAP OMGGGG OMFG I HAVE MANY TO SAY ;~~; *cries a sea*

Okay firstly OHMAAAGOSHHHH I BROKE THE PROMISE THAT I’LL UPDATE ON SEPTEMBER BUTTT ;~; OMGG SORRRYYYYY *bows 90 degree*

AND YEAAAAA to my Dieba and Jieha unnie I already updated c: AND OMGGGG I CANT BELIEVE MYSELF TOO THAT I UPDATED THIS LATE. EOMMAAAYAAAA ;AA;

OKAY SO I THINK THIS IS THREESHOT MAYBE? c; keke~ NO IT NO TIME TO HAPPYY OMGGG IM REALLYY SORRYYYY GUISEE. *sobbing*

AND YEAHHH WHAT EXO MEMBER AND JIEUNNIE ARE PLANNING? STAY TUNED GUYS c; AND OMG THANKS FOR THOSE WHO SUPPORT MY FIC :AA; *cries a sea*

AND YEAAAAA I LOPE YOUU GUISEE VERY MUCHHH DEAR READERS *THROWS MARSHMALLOWS AND CONFETTIS* I’m touched <3

 

 ---- Lee Bieha a.k.a Luhan’s wifeu *got slapped* okay. I deserve it actually. ;~;

 

p/s I’m feeling like wanna puke when I re-read this. Pffftt.  -.-