final! (really sorry!)

Pabo!♡

pink is juniel's thought n red is lay's though I MAKE THIS EASIER PFFT 

 

 

 

Lay and Juniel both opened their locker and found something flew out of their lockers. A letter? What? Juniel thought. On the other side, Lay just stared at the letter and then began to read it.

 

A secret admirer? School's garden? What?

 

  Hello, choi jun hee-ssi!

I'm your secret admirer

I like you since the first time i saw you stepped in this school for the first time.

and after that day, i've been thinking about you all the time!

Its really drove me crazy

and meeting and talking to you is always been my dream.

So can we meet after school at the school garden?

I'll always admire you.

                                             -your namja

a/n wow cheesy letter 

uhm for u guys bcuz so long time

i didnt update/hiatus sobs

 

"This handwriting.............its so familiar. But whose?" She talk to herself and sighed. "Ahh, this is driving me crazy! Who the heck is this? I should ask Jieun about this!" She said and nodded.

 

"Oii guys, look at that! our yixing got a love letter!" Chanyeol shouted and high-fived the members. Lay just shrugged and walk away followed by the others exo members. Suho secretly laughed quietly with the members and glanced at Lay if they're chaught or not but he seems to be in his own world.

 

"OH MY GOD THIS SECRET ADMIRE SO SWEET IM SO PROUD OF HER!!" Jieun scream and to her thought, acting well. Juniel widened her eyes. "Her? what? its a she? WHATT??" Juniel shrieked and stand up. "Ahh aniyo, its not what i mean! of course its a He!" Jieun answer panickly. Juniel mouthed a 'O' shaped. "and also you OF COURSE have to meet him!"Jieun said and put her hands up excitedly. Juniel was about to answer but then close when she saw Lay and the exo members entered the class. Jieun smirked and mocked Juniel's expression.

 

Ottokhae? Ahh! Im so nervous! What if he is a ert or something? Aishh what am i thinking!

 

There, a girl is waiting for someone at the school's garden and that girl is Juniel. She waited for 'him' patiently on a bench under a tree. Soon there's a guy approching her. But she couldnt see his face bcuz her back are facing the guy. "I'm sorry for late. I had to help the teachers first. Im-"

 

"Lay?"

"Juniel?"

 

silence.

 

"so you're the one who wrote the letter?" Juniel asked him after moments of silence. Lay seems shocked and asked, "what do you mean me wrote the letter,I didnt....?" Juniel started become confused. "eh? let me see your letter." Juniel said and Lay give her his letter. "what?! its the same words except the names and the handwriting!" Juniel said abit loudly. Lay who saw it became shocked. They stared at each other for awhile but for them its like forever. Its Juniel who first looked away and blushed. "uh, then who? im sure someone planned this, right?"Lay asked more like talking to himself but Juniel shyly nodded her head.

 

 

"Aish What is this! Just confess already! Bwoya!!" Sehun said with a whiny voice got hit by the leader and a shhh from the other leader. "IKR!" Kai who said abit loudly makes the members widened their eyes and all the attention is now on him and he have this 'what?' look. 1, 2, 3 then there kai who bullied by the hyungs because his mistake being too obvious. Jieun who quiet most of the time who also watched the show turned her head from kai. She then widened her eyes when she didnt see Lay and Juniel anymore. "Gu-"

 

"Haaaa! I knew it! I knew its you guys!" Lay shouted for nowhere makes everyone except Juniel, screamed. "Gosh guys! what you all doing this? its so ridiculous and too obvious!" Juniel said and laughs with Lay.

 

"Are we too obvious?" Baekhyun asked innocently makes Juniel and Lay laugh harder. Idiots!

 

"aish this is so embarrassing! well let me clear this! first, we planned this for both of you because you two was being so oh what if  he dont like me? what if she reject me bla bla bla so we decided to planned this and yeah."

Juniel who listened to her froze. "Also, the letter were written by me and the ideas of the cheesy words come from the grandpa over there." She said and pointed to Suho and earning some glares from others member. "kfine! the other members help us too, more like making chaos." She said and mumble the last part.

 

Lay chuckled. Juniel just kept silent until she feel someone stared at her so she look up and met his gaze. "yixing.." She whispered but Lay heard it and smile. revealing his dimple. oh my god so cute! cant i just die now?

 

"kbye" exo members said before and leave. Jieun patted Juniel's shoulder and said, "You better made it! I've cancel my date bcuz of you two! hwaiting  juju!" Jieun smiled and leave them two alone.

 

 

"so.... you like me too?" He asked and smile wider."eh?" Juniel asked and blushed. "Aigoooo, youre so cute when you're blushing." Lay laughed and hugged Juniel. Juniel froze.  He hugged me. he hugged me, HE HUGGED ME OH. MY. GOD.

 

Still hugging her, Lay said that words. That words Juniel dying to hear for. that word. that word. She repeat that it her head. 'I like you too. no! I love you!'

 

Juniel couldnt held her tears anymore. She cried. Lay began to panic. Did i say the wrong words? oh my god!

"Juniel, why are you crying? dont cry! I'm sorr-" He stopped when he saw she smile while crying. "Pabo! You didnt do something wrong. I cried because I'm happy.My dreams finally comes true." She smiled and wiped her tears. Lay then smiled too.

 

"Pabo! you should confess earlier! I was about to give up, ya'know?" Juniel said and glares at Lay. Lay chuckled. "I know but im scared you might like someone else and reject me! Im just a nerd and you're so popular!" Lay explained makes Juniel laugh cutely.

 

"Pabo!"

"yes i am pabo. your pabo!"

"eyyy~ so cheesy!"

and then thats where their happy story end.

 


 

KMS KMS KMS ITS 1 YEAR I HAVENT UPDATED AND ITS LAST CHAP WOW STAB SELF JUMPS OFF CLIFF BURIED SELF IN SAND IM SO SORRY GOD IM SUCH A BAD AUTHOR GOD I SWEAR I AM

 

and here's the end im reallly sorry for thOSE WHO WAITED MY FF FOR SO LONG (i swear no one) ILY THANK YOU FOR READING! and im planning to write a chanyeol short story which a bit angsty but not at all! #failedangst bcuz i have a thing for chanyeol's lovexhate angst ff  idek if i do it or not

 

im reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally sorry for dissapointing u guys im really sorry! /bows 90 degree

sorry for mistakes sorry for late sorry sorry sorry for everything! sobbing uglily ;w;

pls forgive me ;w; i hope u all like it!!! bbyeong~!

 

-LeeBieha :(: