one

Pabo!♡

 

“unnie!please sign this!”A girl with a notebook on her hand handed Juniel the notebook for her to sign it. “Sureee…” Juniel signed it and give to her back."here your book"Juniel smiled.“gomawo! Juniel unnie,HWAITING!”the girl make a hwaiting sign.Juniel giggled and smiles. “nae HWAITING! Kamsahamida!” Juniel bowed.The girl bowed back and walk away with a smile shown on her face.That girl is cute :3 Juniel smiled.he began to walked to her class. 

Then she saw her crush,Lay. Juniel just keep her cool and walked to her seat.She secretly watching Lay doing his homework.She smiled. Why he always wear that creepy glasses? And sometimes mask! She pouted.

“stalking your crush eyhh?”someone whispered to Juniel make her jumped alittle.It was Jieun,Juniel’s bestfriend. “A-aniyo!”Juniel blushed.“try to deny? Not cool. You should confess to him.”Jieun said and sat beside Juniel.“No way!” Juniel said abit loud.more like shouted.“FINE!Lay!!”Jieun calling Lay who is reading a book.Lay stop reading and turned his head to Jieun.

“what are you doing?!” Juniel asked abit panicked.Jieun smirked.“Juniel hmphhhhh—“ Juniel cup Jieun mouth.“it nothing.countinue your reading!”Juniel give a awkward smile to him.“ah wae? I’m helping you!” Jieun pouted.“Not that way!” Juniel smacked Jieun’s head.“awww!”Jieun rubbed her head. Aishhh,This girl.Tsk! Juniel shook her head.

“Jieun-sshi” Lay called.“nae?” Jieun looked at him.“what are you trying to say actually?” He asked Jieun.Jieun looked shocked.Juniel mouthed a NO! to Jieun and Jieun nod.

“well,Juniel want to walk with you after school.”Jieun said calmly. WUDDDDD?! ARE YOU CRAZY JIEUN?! HOW CAN?! Juniel shot her a you’re crazy look.“oh.sure..” Lay rubbed the back of his neck.Juniel shocked and stare at Lay.“haha.hope something happen.” Jieun said make Juniel blushed.

Lay pov ;

What? Juniel want to walk with me? Seriously? I’m not dreaming right? My crush want to walk with me? She like me? Uhh impossible. I’m nothing.

“Luhan! You can’t believe this!” I said to Luhan excitedly. “What?” He give me his puzzled look.“Juniel want to walk with me after school!”I said to him."oh really? GOOD LUCK then,bro!"Luhan smirked.Luhan sound weird.

No one pov ;

KRINGGGG !

Goddamnit! Ottokaeee?! Juniel thought abit panicked.She packed her things lazily and sighed.

“good luck!”Jieun patted Juniel’s back.Juniel glared.After Jieun go,Lay walked to Juniel’s desk.“let’s go?”He asked Juniel.“o-oh yeah.”Juniel answered nervously.

It was very awkward. What should I say?it so awkward now! Gosh! Juniel thought. “uhm,is your house far…?”Juniel asked with a low voice.“well,not really.it takes 15 minutes if I walk.how about you?”Lay asked back.“umm,10 minutes.”Juniel answered shyly.

“hey don’t scared.I’m not monster!”Lay said.“I don’t think you’re monster!”Juniel waves her head and hands make Lay chuckled.“Juniel-sshi,is your house still far?”Lay asked her.“I guess.drop the formal.just call me Juniel”She smiled.“okay then,Juniel”Lay smiled.

They both arrived at Juniel’s house.Time,why so fast? Juniel sighed.“we’re here.thanks! It so nice walking with you,Yi Xing.”Juniel bowed,Not realized what she said before.Lay stare at her weirdly.Juniel gasped.

DID I JUST CALL HIM YI XING?! AISHH! BABO BABO!“I-I mean L-Lay..”Juniel looked down.BABOYA! Juniel bitting her lips.Lay laugh and smiled.“it nothing really.Just curious,how you know my name?”Lay asked her.

What should I answer?! OTTOKAE? Juniel gasp.“w-well,my f-friends talk about y-you a lot.hehe.”Juniel expain nervously.She started to sweating. DAMN IT! “ohhh.so I guess I should go now.umm,Good Night.”Lay rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.“ohh..yeahh.Good night too.”Juniel bowed.She about to leave,but Lay held her wrist.He come closer to Juniel make Juniel shocked. W-W-What H-He gonna do?!

And yes. Lay kissed her cheek. Juniel frozed.She can’t move. D-Did He j-just kissed my c-cheek…?! I must dreaming right?  Juniel thought with a O_O face.“I-I’m sorry.I just…forget it.Good Night.” Lay said with a awkward voice.WHY DID I DO THAT! YOU STUPID LAY! Lay screamed on his head.

Juniel stared at him. Why sorry? Juniel abit disappointed about it.“B-BYE!” Lay said awkwardly and started to make his way to back home. Juniel just watched he walking until he fully disappear from her sight. He did kissed me. HE FREAKING DID KISSED ME ON CHEEK.OHMYGUCCI.CAN I JUST DEAD NOW?! Juniel jumping around like a crazy girl.

"Jun-Hee-ah~ Ppali get in! It cold outside."Juniel's mom called from the window of her room.Juniel stop what she doing.Umma ruined my spazzing time! HUH ! Juniel pout and walk into her house.


so yeah. :3 I already guess it. IT TOTALLY A CRAP ! KILLMENOW! /punch teddy bear/

p/s for your information,this is short story . like two-threeshot /nodnod/

and ohgosh. thanks for those who subcribes♡♡ /cries/

 

THANKS FOR READING MY RUBBISH STORY -__-

LOBE CHU OLL BERRY MUCHHEYY♡♡