The Leader, G-Dragon

Because You Are Our Princess [ ON HIATUS ]



"Oppas… Can you please wait for me here? It won’t be long so, I’ll be fine alone." She assured.
Hoya and Myungsoo looked at each other then nodded in agreement.

"Sure thing, princess. We’ll be out here." They answered in unison.

"Thanks, oppas."

-----

"Princess !?" The Ministers quickly bow down in respect, acknowledging her presence. She felt bad for having the elders bowing down their head for her so she just awkwardly bowed back. 
"Good day to you, my lords." Serenity greeted with a remark that she had always used whenever she visited the Ministers in the Ministry Departments. "Is Oppa here?" She questioned. The Ministers casted a worry glanced at each other and heaved a sigh. A terribly long one.  

"Yes, your highness. He’s in there. Go on and see him. I’m sure that he’ll be happy to see you."  They assured. *Hm… Fishy... That doesn’t sounds so good…* She thought. She nodded her head in understanding before returning their smile. She then proceed to the meeting room. As she was about to push the door opened, she stopped halfway and turned back. 

"My lords." She called out.

The Ministers, who were already making their way out of the room stopped in their track as they heard their names being called. They turned to look at her with curious expression. They were about to ask her what was wrong yet, were surprised to see her bowing down 90 degrees in front of them. "Princess!? What are you doing!?" They crowded around her, asking her to stand properly.          

"It’s just…. I…" She stuttered, not knowing where to start. Why did she felt so obliged to do so? Why did she felt the needs to say her thanks? She didn’t knew.

"Erm…." She bit her lips. "I….. rarely have the chance to go outside, so I thought that maybe i….. err….." She took a deep breath. "Thank you. Thank you for everything. I don’t even know where to start. Ever since before, you guys are always there with us. Helping us picking up all the pieces, believing in us even when the subjects are all opposing us. I don’t think I can thank you enough." She bowed down again, showing that she was really thankful. Their eyes softened at her action and words.

*This girl… really… How can she be thanking us now when she’s the one suffering?* They bitterly thought. She then clapped her hands in a cheerful manner to lighten up the atmosphere. "Oh! Right! You also have my thanks for taking care of my silly oppas! Especially GD oppa. He’s a bit blunt and act like a jerk sometimes but he’s really nice! I’ll leave him in your care." She chuckled. The Ministers stifled a laugh. That’s their princess. She really knew how to touch people’s heart.

"Sure, princess. Sureee…"  

----

The door produced a small ‘creeeak’ sound as it was being opened. Being the careful person he is, GD would always noticed this small details. However, since he was too tired that day, he didn’t noticed it at all. Heck, he didn’t even noticed that there was another presence in the room.

Once Haru was inside, she could clearly see GD’s irritated and tired expression as he was pinching the bridge of his nose. His eyes were closed and he was mumbling something incoherent under his breath. Something that she couldn’t understand, or  to be exact, something that any normal human wouldn’t even. She heaved a sigh of relief as she saw him.

She snapped her fingers once and flowers began to bloom in the room. With one look, it’d seemed as if the flowers were dancing in the air. This is one of her specialities. She could made flowers bloomed anytime and anywhere. * Silly oppa…. Still couldn’t notice me? * She waved her right hand to move the flowers. One of the flowers softly touched GD by the cheek. 

* What the- * GD abruptly stood up and looked around in alert. His right hand began to light up with flame and he’s ready to throw his fireball anytime. "Whoa! Oppa!" Haru squealed. GD could recognized her voice anywhere and his body relaxed at once. *Sigh… that voice…* GD looked up and there she was, his little sister, grinning foolishly at him. He walked towards her and greeted her with a hug.  

"Geez… you…" He looked at her with narrowed gaze.

"What?" Haru blinked at him innoncently.

"You scared the sh*t out of me." He muttered under his breath.

She giggled. "My bad. How are you getting on lately, oppa? You look….. awful." She pouted. She hated to see her oppas looking so distressed and tired. His eyes softened as he shook his head, signaling a 'no'. "It’s nothing, really. I’m fine. Come." He grabbed her hand and lead her to the chairs provided. He pulled out a chair for her to sit. He then bent down to her eyes’ level. "How’s my little sister lately? Is she being a good girl today?" He ruffled her hairs affectionately.

Haru pouted. "You and Hoya oppa should stop treating me like I’m 6. Just in case you forgot, I’m already 18. Well, not really. But I’m turning 18 anytime soon." She mumbled. GD chuckled and took the empty seat next to her. "Yeah, I know. Oppa’s little girl is growing up. Aishh…. This old man feels so lonely." He pretended to sob.


"Oppa!" She hit his shoulder in a playful manner. "Stop it! You’re acting like a 60 years old ahjusshi!" She laughed. GD laughed together with her and ruffled her hair again. A habit that’s been a part of him, Top and Hoya ever since they were children.


"Now that I think of it. Where’s those guys? Did you come alone?" He questioned, clearly asking about the Knights. She could felt his voice raising when he asked the last part, so she quickly explained herself. "Of course not! Hoya oppa and Myungsoo oppa are here with me. They are waiting for me outside." She assured. GD nodded his head in understanding.

"I’m sorry that I couldn’t joined you guys this morning. I was a bit busy. I’ll make up for it later, alright?" He promised.

She held her pinky out and gestured for him to link his pinky together with her. GD stared at her finger in amusement and raised an eyebrow at her. "A pinky promise? Really now? I thought that you told me that you’re big enough?"

"Oppa!" 

"Alright, alright." He linked his pinky with hers. Haru smiled, feeling satisfied.

-----

They chatted and chatted for a long, long time, catching up with each other. There were just a lot to tell and she clearly forgot about her promise to Hoya and Myungsoo. Well, not that they mind actually. They knew that she’d be late . It’s been like this ever since before. When the Kings returned, she’d spent her times with them.

"Oppa…" She hesitantly called.

"Yeah?" GD asked, feeling suspicious with her tone.

"It will be that time soon." She reminded. She was talking to him but her eyes are staring at the ground. She did not know what expression to make.

GD went silent for a moment. He knew that this was coming. To be frank, he didn’t like it when she talked about it for he knew that she’d be in despair, again.

"You want to visit her, no?" He looked at her. She didn’t replied. She didn’t even looked at him. Seeing that her attention was on somewhere else, he called her name. "Haru?" She still didn’t reply. "Hey…" GD held her by the shoulders and made her turned to look at him. Her eyes were on him now. He could see her tears. 

Slowly, she nodded her head. "I miss her. I want to go there." Her voice came out as a whisper. Her eyes glistened with tears and she was trying her best to fight the tears that were threathening to fall.

GD searched her eyes and instantly, he knew that she had seriously wishing for it. *Aishhh… I’m so going to regret this.* "I got it. I’ll dicuss this with the rest, alright?" He gave her a reassuring smile.

Her eyes widened as she heard his reply. "Really? You will?" Her voice crocked as she looked into his eyes expectantly. GD nodded his head as he didn’t know what to say.

*GD… Don’t-* His conscience try to in. "Yeah. I will." He forced a smile.

"Thanks, oppa." Haru said between her sobs as she gave him a hug. She had her finger-crossed. Hopefully, her oppas wouldn’t deny her request again this year.

-----


A/N : Now, now. This is weird. I had already updated this chapter like.... 2 weeks ago and I was a bit surprised when I saw that it has magically....gone. I wonder where it go ~ Hm ~
But then again, I remember that I updated it just 1 hour before AFF was down, so maybe it got deleted or was not saved? Well, it's okay. I did saved it on my PC anyway ;)

p/s : I was supposed to update the next chapter 1 week ago. But AFF was down during that time and I've got tests and all. So... yeah. Enjoy anyway ! :D have a nice day ;)