Episode 2 (Part 1/4)

A Date With EXO

 

"OK, READY!Take!"

 

"So, PD-nim, Are we just going to stand here? I'm already feeling a little nauseated," D.O told the crew who is filming them.

 

"No, you can have a seat next to the staff and your managers," Said the PD, like he don't care much for the others.

 

Letting the others think that they are being ignored.

 

Lay's face looks annoyed.

 

D.O's just stared at the camera.

 

Tao," Oh...ok, I better sit next to manager hyung. Hyung, I'll sit here," Tao walk towards the seat where the EXO-K's manager is sitting.

 

XiuMin, "Ya! How coem we are just ignored??!!" Letting the others who are sitting laugh.

 

"Hyung, Over there," Luhan pointed to an empty seat where nobody was sitting.

 

"Why am I sitting alone?" Xiu Min mumbled but took a seat there.

 

Chen casually sat next to EXO-M's manager quietly.

 

Sehun, "I'll sit next to him," He pointed to the person where he was sitting and it was the Producer.

 

!!!!

"Whatever," Sehun said and just sat down.

 

*********FAST FORWARD***********************************************

 

After 2 hours.

 

The camera crew are still filming them in their sleep.

 

Sehun was sleeping.

 

Tao on the shoulder of his manager with blanket covered his face.

 

Lay stiff and straight, ear plug in his ears and eyes closed. He was sitting next to a writer.

 

Xiu Min, drifting of to dreamland in his sleep too.

 

Chen was fiddling with his phone when the camera zoomed him. He caught the camera filming him and waved.

 

"Anyeong, I'm playing temple run," He showed his phone to the camera.

 

D.O somehow ended up coming out of the toilet when the camera was finding for him.

 

"Hehe, were you searching for me?"

 

Luhan slept too with a shoulder offered to Ah Ri. Her head was on her his shoulder.

 

Oh, How sweet...don't they look so cutesy???!!

 

Kris had earplug and eyes closed. Jane was looking outside the window and when she saw the camera she smiled.

 

She pointed her forefinger over her lips to warn the camera to be quiet since Kris is sleeping (?) she thought.

 

Baekhyun was sleeping with his back sliding down, half of his body is on the seat.Chaerin saw the camera and told, "Should I wake him up? He is going to have back ache if he sleeps like that,"

"Baekhyun-shi?" She poke him.

 

No response. Poke again, no response.

 

"Is is that hard to wake him up?" "Err....baekhyun shi!!" She whispered to his ears. His eyes flickered and he was a little shock to see the camera in front of him.

 

"Oh," He sat straight now.

 

Suho was munching ice cream that he asked from the flight attendant.

 

"An...yeong," He swallowed it. "Wah, brain freeze," He shake his head. Eun Ae was reading something next to him.

"She's really studying,"

 

"Aniyo, I'm reading,"

 

"She's studying, Steve Jobs Biography! Its not reading,"

 

She just laughed at him.

 

"Are you eating on your own?" The cameraman asked.

 

Suho realized it and asked Eun Ae," Eun Ae-shi, want some?"

"Oh, gwenchanayo,"

 

Kai was sleeping with his face covered with his arms on the food table in front of him.

 

Sang Mi was with her blanket covered and she cannot be seen.

 

Where are they??!! Both of their face cannot be seen!

 

Chanyeol was seated far behind the plane with Ria. Both of them were playing with the Airplane's game set.

 

"Ah!! No, no!" Ria was excited.

 

"I'm definitely winning!!" Chanyeol keep on hitting the red button on the remote.

 

When the camera came close to them. They just ignored it.

 

**************************************************************

 

"Anyeong Haseyo!!! Welcome to A Date with EXO!!"

 

 

"AHHHHH!!" Fans were seen recording fancams, some holding jumping up and down.

 

All the boys and the girls are now in Hong Kong Disneyland Themepark.

 

In front of them stands the production crew filming them.

 

"So, PD-nim?" Suho question him what they were supposed to do.

 

"This is Hong King Disney land,

 

"Of course we know that! He is asking what are we suppose to do here?" Chanyeol told the PD.

 

"Each of the couple will have a camera with them and clue card will be given. All you have to do is take a picture with the picture shown in your clue card which will either be roaming or non roaming,"

 

"Wah," Baekhyun sound excited when he received the high quality camera.

"It looks expensive. Did you buy this for the show?" Luhan asked with his eyes wide.

 

"No, we borrowed from the crew members who have it,

 

"You seriously are cheese pairing!" Chanyeol sounds.

 

Laughter erupted from around the crew where fans were standing.

 

"We give you two hours and the first to arrive with all the picture taken will have a special treat,"

 

"Really?! What treat?"

 

"Secret,"

 

!!!

"Tsk, secret," Kai snickered. "How hard could it be?" He was telling no one specifically.

 

"Let's see," Kris was offered the first clue card and down to the next, Luhan, Suho, Baekhyun,Chanyeol and Kai.

 

"You time starts now!

 

All the six couples start running around messing around the crowds.

 

"Don't you think we are just being totally ignored badly?" Tao asked with a laugh in his face.

 

"PD nim, what about us?" Chen asked.

 

They were given cameras too. Each one.

 

"Oh, we need to take pictures of ourselves?" Lay asked.

 

"No, you have to take candid picture of the couples,"

 

"Eh?" Xiu Min was confused.

 

"Oh, so now its like a spy work?" D.O examined the camera. He pointed one to himself and took a picture with peace sign. He looked at the outcome. "Oh, this is very bad," He immediately delete it.

 

"Yes and no. You can take any picture of them with a rule that you shouldn't be spotted by the couples and the fans,"

 

!!!!!!!

"But PD nim, there's a hard part,"

 

"What?"

"With my look, I can easily be spotted by the fans," Sehun told the camera.

 

"Aish!!!" Xiu Min shake his head in utter disbelieve.

 

"We have to disguise ourselves then," Lay told the others.

 

"Oh! Yes! Disguise!" Tao clapped.

 

"Remember, not to be spotted by the fans and the couples,"

 

"What if we did?"

 

"You'll have to cook the special treat for one of the winning couple,"

 

It is as if they were strike with a thunder, everybody's face were shock.

 

"So the special treat was a dinner by us??!"

 

"No, if you get spotted the dinner you cook will be for the other winner where you choose them,"

 

"Ohh!!!"

 

"Dinner is not bad," Lay told the camera.

 

"You time starts now!"

 

"We have to separate? Or can we go by groups?" Tao and Sehun were the only one asking this to the PD while the other made a run to hide first.

 

"Anything,"

 

"Ok," And Sehun ran away from Tao, leaving him staring at Sehun's back.

 

"He just left me," He said and walk. 

 

*************************************************************

Hey guys! This is the the author and co author here, We are sorry for the late post by the way. I wanted to post the last chapter with pictures but something was up with AFF with the server renewing and stuff. So when I saw there was a post already...I got confused. Haha! I think I add the chapter before adding the picture. So here it is AGAIN a new one! The last post was gone and the comments were gone too! :(  Hope AFF is gettign stable again! And We'll update soon!