Bring The Girls Out!!

A Date With EXO

 

Thank you to everyone for applying and subscribing!! Those who didn't get to be the 6 chosen girl don't be too sad,you could be in the story, so don’t lose hope ^^ Please be patience, don't unsubscribe and stay in tuned!!  

 

Congratulations to the chosen applications!!!

 

 We're not sure when we may update but the more encouraging the comments, the faster we get ^^ Thank you!
 

These are the 6 mysterious girls!



*glitter-hipster_01

 

Name: Jane Lin

Age: 19

Characteristics: Pale, ivory skin. Hazel eyes. Short, black, pixie cut hair. Small face and fairy like features. Rosy cheeks and long thick eyelashes. 

 

Personality: Is a very independent, super intelligent, straight forward girl. Is a very open minded and accepting person but is passionate and isn't afraid to speak her mind. Does not fall for things or people easily. Very realistic and isn't into the whole fame/celebrities thing. Talented in visual arts. Gets bored easily. Loves her family very much. Although she's mature she has a secret childish love for Disney characters.

Habits: 

*Pursing lips when bored

Likes:

*Red Lipstick

*Reading

*Someone who she can actually have an intelligent conversation with/someone who can argue with her

*Animals

*Tall guys

Dislikes:

*Aegyo

*Pretty boys

*Dumb people

*Ignorant People

*Skin ship 


*Radio_Active

 

Name: Hwang Ria

Age: 19

Characteristics: She acts completely normal around boys and unlike some fan girls, she is actually calm when she's around famous persons, although she is screaming/yelling/fainting on the inside. She also talks a lot so that she can be close to the person she's talking to and so that they won't feel awkward. She's always smiling and laughing even though nothing is actually funny and when she starts laughing, people around her can't help but laugh too because her laugh is considered contagious.

 

Personality: Ria is actually a very friendly person unless you get to her bad side; she can be really harsh and blunt and she tends to act childish. Ria is a friendly, warm and compassionate girl but try not get deceived deceived by her looks because she can be manipulative, violent and sarcastic depending on the person she's talking to. She can say a lot of hurtful words even though she doesn't mean to do it and it's completely not her intention to do so. She has a mouth that can make a sailor blush; yes, she curses like her life depended on it. She tends to talk a lot but whenever she talks, she talks with sense. 

 

She usually has a dry sense of humour and whenever she tries to crack up a joke, she'll end up the only one laughing, sometimes it's funny but most of the time, it's just plain bad. She's not naive and innocent, she tends to be a bit erted too. Although she is friendly, patience is definitely not of her virtues and it's not that hard to make her mad. Even with just a stare, it'll make her mad, if you talk too loud, it'll get her mad, and if she hates you in general, just one look from you, it'll get her definitely mad. She's also the type of person that holds a grudge; once you did something she didn't like, she'll have your face in her mind forever and whenever she's gonna see you, she's going to treat you as mean as she can. She's honest and straightforward too and she easily jumps into conclusions but that doesn't mean that she's dumb or stupid. She likes to speak whatever is on her mind and she's not afraid whether the outcome of it is going to be positive or negative.

Habits:

* Tugs her hair when she's irritated. 

* Gives the 'silent treatment' when pissed off

* Bites her inner lip unconsciously

* Hums when she's bored.

* Bobs her head when listening to music.

* Hugging strangers, even though she knows it's weird.

Likes:

* colour orange

* steamed buns

* sour candies

* cats

* cheese

* eyeliner

* white chocolates

* shoes

* ice cream

* video games

* fruits

* raspberry lip balm 

* rock music

Dislikes:

* scary stories

* spiders

* insects

* strong perfume

* pork; she's allergic.

* spicy and bitter foods

* thunder 

* lightning

* heavy make-up


*loverain123


Name:Lee Ahri

Age:20

Characteristics:Long black hair,hazel eyes,light skin colour,likes to smile a lot

 

Personality:Quiet,shy,gentle,playful,cute,kind,and sweet girl

Habits:

*Sleeping in a baby way

*acting cute

* her lips

*biting her lips

Likes:

*Helping people

*reading

*singing

*eating

*aegyo

*writing

*travelling(Moving around)

Dislikes:

*Bugs

*scary places

*mean people

*nagging

 

 

*helloim-ysabella

 

Name: Jung Sang Mi

Age: 17

Characteristics: Below the chest hair-cut, brown eyes, pale skin, a bit rosy cheeks.

 

Personality:  shy and quiet at first but becomes a really friendly girl and a bit cheerful when got to know better, can be bipolar at times but loves to smile

Habits:lip-biting when nervous, smiles seeing cute things unintentionally, space-out when bored

Likes

sweets

taking pics

smiling

cute things

Dislikes

snobs

 getting teased

 bugs

 

 

 *aileen93

 

Name: Lee Eun Ae

Age:18

Characteristics:sweet,cute,bubbly

 

Personality:heavy sleeper,easy going,too easy to trusting new people.

 

Habits: Play with her hands
Likes:Pupply,Sleep,nag sometimes,smile

Dislkes: Knife