Episode 1 (Part 2/4)

A Date With EXO

 

A/N: To prevent confusion:

Italics are monologues.

Blue colored are PD or Cameraman talking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There were a lot of other cameras at the entrance.

 

"So this is it?" Luhan pointed at the crowd of production crew and walk towards it.

 

There was a table in front of the production crew. He walk through it and stand in front of the table.

 

Looking at it as if asking 'What is this,what should I do now?' look.

 

"You have arrived first out of the 12 of you, so pick one," Told the Producer.

 

The camera was still filming Luhan looking at the things in front of the table.

 

A Book

 

A Paintbrush.

 

A Coffee.

 

A Hat

 

A Sunglass.

 

A Mp4.

 

"Oh, pick?"

 

He went through everything, touching it, smelling it and finally laid his hands on the book.

 

"This book is interesting.." He flipped through the pages and showed it to the camera.

 

 

"I'm picking this,"

 

"Congratulation...this books belongs to one of the 6 girls of your date. Now, your next task is to find the girl in this Botanical Garden," The producer showed Luhan the big open space that leads into the garden and onwards.

 

? There was a big question mark on his face right now.

 

"Mworago? Find her in there?? Our of so many people find her??"

 

"Yes,time is still ticking," was all the producer said.

 

Luhan spaced out for a second but he started dashing out into the maze of flowers even before the camera started following.

 

***********************************************************

 

"Seriously...maybe I should start painting," Said the girl who was sitting on the playground slide.

 

"Thank goodness I packed my painting stuff with me!" She smiled and showed the camera her paintbrush, a drawing block and some paints.

 

"I  should draw the couple sitting in front if me," She pointed her paintbrush towards a couple leaning on each other facing their backs to her on a bench.

 

She was talking all in English.

 

"My favourite color!" She talked in Chinese now.

 

Somehow paintings reminds her of someone she is trying to forget. She sigh inwardly not showing it to the camera who is shooting her now.

 

He used to love her paintings.

**************************************************************

 

"We are here!" Kai walked towards the entrance gleefully while Sehun was struggling to hide the lollipop in his bag.

 

"Oh, is that Luhan Hyung running?!" Sehun saw Luhan running .

 

"Oh, yes...let's go check out," Kai walked.

 

"Anyeong, we are here!" Kai waved at the camera that was shooting them and went to the table too.

 

"Congratulations on making it to the Botanical Garden of Korea. Your next task is to pick one of the things and proceed to find the girl which this belongs to," The producer announced.

 

"Oh," Sehun looked at the paintbrush," Wah...one of the girls paints?! I think I'll take this," He took the paintbrush.

 

 

"The sun glass looks cool," Kai was already wearing it.

 

 

"You have 20 more minute left," Warned the producer.

 

"Okay!" Kai dashed out leaving Sehun behind dumbfounded.

 

"Did he just ditched me?" Sehun look at the path Kai ran.

 

*************************************************************

 

"Woohooo!!! Look at the Garden!" Chanyeol was jumping with his cap on.

 

"We are here?" D.O ask

 

"Yes!" Chanyeol answered walking in front of Suho and D.O

 

"Look over there," Suho pointed to the production crew waiting.

 

"Are the girls waiting for us or something?"

 

"I don't see any girls besides a table there," Suho pointed out the obvious.

 

"Oh," D.O looked.

 

"What???" Chanyeol, Suho and D.O reached the table too.

 

"Welcome and congratulation on making it here to Botanical Garden of Korea. Pick any one of the things and proceed to the next task on finding your dates which this things that you picked belongs too,"

 

"How on earth can we find the girls in that crowd of people??!" Chanyeol was shocked.

 

"You'll be rejected if your find the wrong girl,"

 

"So I'll get rejected like more than 20 times if I approach 20 girls that is not my date?!" Chanyeol question the PD again.

 

"Yes," The PD said calmly.

 

"Great," Suho said.

 

Chanyeol picked the Mp4.

 

 

Suho the Choco Latte.

 

D.O another Choco Latte.

 

 

"Wait why is there two Chocolate latte?" D.O asked.

 

"You two will go against one," The PD explained.

 

"You mean we have to find the same girl?"

 

"Yes,"

 

"And one of us will get rejected?" Suho ask the PD calmly.

 

"Yes," again from the PD.

 

"This is even great!" Chanyeol thumb's up and said," Good luck guys," And he was off to find the girl which the Mp4 belongs too.

 

D.O had only a weird awkard smile.

 

"This looks delicious! Can I drink a little?" Suho joked.

 

*****************************************************

 

"Here! This is for you," Coffee girl gave the camera man a flower halo.

 

 

"Oh,you are really great,"

 

"I love using my hands on doing something, I learnt it from my mother," When she said mother something flashed through her eyes.

 

She was smiling and started making another one while drinking her chocolate latte.

 

"I should make one for the one who is going to find me," She smiled again and started pinning the flower together.

 

***************************************************

 

"Oh, no..what's happening?" Xiu Min was in the bus but outside there was a traffic jam.

 

The camera view showed a whole street packed with cars and buses that could only move a few metre per minute.

 

 

"I think we are stuck in a traffic conjunction," One of the write who followed the cameraman said.

 

"Oh...no....eotokke?? Can I reach the Garden in time??!" Xiu Min's eyes was as round as a Baozi.

 

"At this rate I doubt so," Said the cameraman.

 

"Aish! I shouldn't have taken the bus!" Xiu Min sat down fidgeting with the lollipop in his hands.

 

*******************************************************

"With some patients increased in survival of waxing and waning course in tuberculosis.."

 

"Where is this...ha! Found it! Strains are no more infectious than drugs susceptible ones, Oh..wait there is another book on the explanation," She was really into her revision that she totally ignored the camera filming her and is talking to herself.

 

"Oh, wait that book, I gave to the PD," She pouted.

 

"But..never mind...I'll get it later," She continued her reading.

 

****************************************************

 

"You better pay be back when we head back to the dorm," Lay said coolly at Chen and Baekhyun who was looking at each other.

 

"We are here! I Should hide the lollipop," Baekhyun quickly stuffed it inside his bag.

 

"Over there," Chen saw the production crew at the entrance.

 

"Anyeong!" All three of them bowed at the camera and stood in front of the table looking at the objects on it.

 

"I love the hat!" Chen and Baekhyun both took one.

 

 

"PD-nim, what's this for?"


"Your next task is to find the girl which thing object belongs too," The PD explained.

 

"The girl? You mean we not only have to give her lollipop but give this back to her?"

 

"It's a small clue on who your date will be, you might be approaching the wrong girls," PD said with a grin.

 

"Oh, wrong girl?" Baekhyun looked dumbfounded.

 

"You'll get it soon," PD said.

 

"I'll pick this," Lay picked another Mp4.

 

"I'm sticking to this," Chen exclaimed with the hat.

 

"Me too!" Baekhyun has a hat too.

 

"Congratulations and good luck,"

 

Before the three of them could leave further in,"Baekhyun-shi and Chen-shi you are against each other for the same girl," The PD told them calmly.

 

But both the guys and Lay were utterly wordless and stop midway to face the PD.

 

"Mwo?" Chen asked.

 

*******************************************************

"My heels are killing me," She pointed to the high heel she is wearing.

 

"Why did you wear it then?" The cameraman asked.

 

"My friend. She was really excited on my dating show that she present it to me.She even bought me a sun glass but I gave to the PD," 

"You look pretty," The cameraman commented leaving her blushing.

 

"I should take some pictures. My mum will sure love this," She took out her camera from her bag and started clicking.

 

"You sure love your mum a lot,

 

"Of course I do! Hahahaha!" She laughed this time.

 

Mum, take care of yourself and don't worry too much about me.

 

*************************************************************

 

"Ge, here," Tao told Kris who was looking outside the taxi.

 

"Sir, we'll stop here,"

 

"Sure," The taxi driver stopped.

 

"Wow!" Kris was looking at the sight of the Garden.

 

"Let's go already!" Tao was walking in front when he realize Kris was still looking at the Garden and not moving.

 

"Ge!" Tao pulled Kris in towards the production crew.

 

"Anyeong Haseyo," Both of them had a accent.

 

"Pick one of the objects and you are off to find the girl of your date which one of those belongs to,"

"Why are there only a book, sun glass and a paintbrush?"

 

"Others are already taken," PD told.

 

"Oh, the others are already here?!" Tao asked.

 

"Yes,"

 

"How many time do we left?" Kris asked picking the paintbrush.

 

"15 minutes,"

"Oh!" Tao took the sun glass.

 

"Should we separate?" Kris asked Tao who was examining the sun glass.

 

"That would be better,"

 

Both of them started walking together then parted at the T separation.

 

"Good luck!" Tao wished Kris before taking his turn.

 

"Don't you think it's a little embarrassing holding this?" Kris looked at the camera showing the lollipop vase. He awkwardly smiled.

 

************************************************

"It's another 10 more minutes! Don't you think they will find me here?" The girl on the tree looked down at the camera that was filming her from below.

 

"I'm worried," She told the camera.

 

"At least let my brother find me. But it would be awkward dating my own brother right? Yak!" She shuddered.

 

"I miss my hat. It's super hot and my head is burning!" She touched her head.

 

I hated being alone.Someone find me already!

 

***************************************************

 

"Emm...the ice cream is so cooling!" She was eating her ice cream and she showed it to the camera

"I miss my Mp4 already," She was walking in circles.

 

"I had all the rock music in there. I wonder who picked mine," 

 

She looked above the sky.

 

"Oh, the weather is down,don't you think it's going to rain?!" She pointed to the dark sky above her.

 

The camera showed the view.

 

"I hope I will be picked out soon," She finished her last bite of ice cream and started taking pictures of the flowers surround her.

 

"Oh, look there's a lot of couples. Maybe the chances of getting picked out there is higher," She walked towards the direction of people walking.

 

"I'll just wait here," She stood there.

 

************************************************

ON AIR:

 

EACH MEMBERS ARE AGAINST TWO OF EACH OTHER!!!!!

 

KAI - TAO  (Who took the Sun glasses!)

 

SUHO - D.O  (Who took the mouth watering chocolate latte!)

 

BAEKHYUN - CHEN   (Who took the straw hat!)

 

KRIS - SEHUN   (Who took the paintbrush!)

 

CHANYEOL - LAY   (Who took the Mp4)

 

LUHAN -XIUMIN(Since he havent arrived yet~)   (Who took the Book!)

HEHEHEHE~~~

Who will the girls get and who will lose out and who will the boys date~~??

 

Find out sooner.....on  A Date With EXO!