Ending One. :D

Tears

Ok, readers, this is the last chapter from the first ending, hope you all like it. I hope it's not too confusing.... The next two chapters are the ending that I initially wanted to put for the story. i told my sister about hpw it was going to end and she said it's too depressing, but i really wanted to write that ending, so I create two of them. For those who don't really like sad endings, please do not read the next two chapters, you might flood the house with your tears. Anyway, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for reading this! Saranghae~ <3

-------------------------------------------

Hankyung's POV

Hankyung shook his head, "I'm not going to leave you again. I contacted the company, requesting for a compromise for the contacts, if they do agree to it, I'll drop the lawsuit and continue being in Super Junior, but... they refused. I'm going to continue trying but the chances are slim, since I was the one who started it first...". Hee Chul reached out a hand towards Hankyung, "Hannie... ". Leeteuk spoke up, "Hankyung, we can all try to help you, you don't have to face this alone, after all, we went through everything with you, didn't we? You could have discussed these with us before going off alone to deal with it.". Hankyung looked towards the leader in surprise and said, "If I included you all, all of you would have been dragged down into it. It would have been unfair to some of you...". Sungmin spoke, "That may be true but after so many years of hardship and pain that we have gone through, I believe that our bonds are stronger. Hyung, we'll support you no matter what...". Everyone nodded, including Donghae who felt extremely guilty about blaming Hankyung for Hee Chul's attempt to die. Tears brimmed in Hankyung's eyes when he saw how much the members really cared about him, "Thank you.", he whispered. All of them laughed slightly, then proceeded to surround him with a group hug.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

After a few weeks, Hankyung officially returned back to Super Junior. SM Entertainment strongly refused to compromise at the start. However, it seems that Hankyung's sudden appearance in Incheon International Airport and immediate departure to the hospital had not gone unnoticed by the fans. Somehow, they got hold of information that Heenim was hospitalized due to an attempt to commit suicide after Hankyung left. They also knew about Hankyung's attempt to try to resolve the lawsuit with SM by getting the company to compromise so that he could continue on with the contact but wasn't successful with it. With that, thousands of  E.L.Fs in Korea, gathered and tried to force SM to give in. As things spiraled out of control, news about Hankyung's situation spread all over the Internet and fans from all over the World gave their support by joining into the campaign online. Most of them even made their way to Korea to support the campaign by protesting under SM Entertainment building. Girl's Generation got hold of the news and also gave their support by refusing to follow the company's schedule, together with Super Junior. Sunny of SNSD, went to plead with her uncle, Lee Soo Man to compromise with Hankyung so that he could return back to Super Junior. Faced with pressure from all sides, the Internet, the fans, the artist and Sunny, the company finally gave in to Hankyung's compromise. Due to his illness, he was given rest, along with Hee Chul, to recover from them first before joining back to the group.

------------------------------------------------------

Hee Chul's POV

Hee Chul lay in Hankyung's arms, happy that everything turned out beautifully. He was glad that he did not die then in the sea, if not, he would have died with the doubt of Hannie's love for him. "Hannie, Saranghae...", Hee Chul turned from his lover's arms to face him, who smiled down at his Rella and said, "Wo Ye Ai Ni(I love you too)." With that, they sealed their love with a passionate kiss and one thing lead to the other... ending with Kyuhyun shouting from the room that he and Minnie shared, "People need to get some sleep here, hyung, quieten down!". Upon hearing that, HanChul laughed and continued on with what they were doing, without a care of the world when they have each other in their arms. 

The End~