Miracle.

Tears

Readers, from this chapter onwards, I'm going to write the endings for the story. There'll be two very different and extreme endings. For the next two chapters, it'll be the happier one while the last two would not end off happily. So, if you don't want to read a sad ending, please don't read the last two Chapters. Thank you everyone for reading this fanfic, i had a great time writing! :D

No one's POV

"Doctor, his heartbeat is decelerating. It stopped.". The sudden 'beep' that sounded through the hospital room increased the frenzy of activities as the nurses quickly pushed the machine towards the patient that laid, unmoving on the bed. A single line had appeared on the heart monitor, was all hope lost? The doctor shouted out a series of instructions as he prepared the cardiac defibrillators, attempting to revive the patient. The doctor delivered an electric shock to the patient, trying to restart his heart and the body jerked in response to the shock. However, after several tries, the line on the heart monitor remained straight. Reluctantly, the doctor announced his death at the case of a heart failure. He instructed the nurses to clean up the rooms as he sighed, bracing himself as he had to break the news to the men outside. After cleaning himself briefly, he opened the door to a Chinese who stood just outside the room, crying, "Rella, Please! Rella!". His eyes widened slightly when he saw the doctor. "How is he? Is he alright? Please, tell me he's alright, please!". The Chinese man, whom the doctor now recognized as Hankyung, held onto his hand tightly as he asked, almost hysterically with tears cascading down his face like a waterfall. The doctor looked at him in sympathy, he hated to break out the devastating news to family members, or in these case, people who loved the patient but it was all part of his job. "I'm sorry, Kim Hee Chul ssi just died at the time of 4.17 p.m. We tried out best.", He announced. A stunned silent preceded over the corridor where 12 members of the Nation's top Hallyu star, Super Junior, occupied, before cries and heartbroken sobs erupted. "No, Rella! Rella! Come back! Don't leave me, please! Rella!". Hankyung screamed, trying to get past the doctor to get into the room. The doctor was about to say something to Hankyung when the door opened suddenly and a nurse came running out, "Doctor Kim, the patient suddenly regained his heartbeat, please, come in quickly.". Doctor Kim turned towards the nurse in shock, before regaining his composure quickly. He let go of Hankyung who slide onto the floor in both shock and sorrow, and went into the room once again. The heart monitor had flared to life once again, as the wavelengths varied with each beat of the heart. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He opened his eyes to a brightly lit room. The sunlight that streamed into the room through the curtains of the room blinded him momentarily and he winced slightly. He heard a flurry of movements and his lover's face suddenly appeared in front of him, "Rella, you're awake? Are you alright? Answer me, Rella!". Hankyung shaked Hee Chul slightly, anxious for any response from Hee Chul. "Hannie?", Hee Chul asked in a small voice and Hankyung cried out in relief. "Teuk hyung, he's awake! He's awake!", Hankyung turned towards Leeteuk who now stood at the end of the bed, tears b in his eyes as he nodded. All of the sudden, all the Super Junior members crowded around the bed where their Diva laid awake, breathing and alive. "Hyung!". They called out and each asked a question to Hee Chul, as if they expected Hee Chul to hear them over their combined voices. The noise level was deafening. "All of you, shut up! It's too noisy!". Hee Chul spoke, although his voice was not as loud and sharp as he intended it to be, he still caught their attention and they quieten down immediately. "What happened? I thought I died?", Hee Chul asked uncertainly. Ryeowook spoke up, sobs choking his words, "Hyung! You... tried to commit suicide! Then, when we rushed you to the hospital, you were in the room for hours! When the doctor finally came out, he announced your death, all of us really thought that you died and left us! Then a nurse came out and said you regained your heartbeat. The doctor went in and came out an hour later, proclaiming that your revival was a miracle. It seems that your heartbeat really stopped for a few minutes but it suddenly started beating again...". Ryeowook trailed off, the emotions that he felt then had came flooding back to him, choking him and preventing him from continuing on with what happened. Hee Chul smiled slightly at their eternal maknae and looked towards Hankyung whose handsome face was now stained with tears, "Well... I heard Hannie's voice when I was walking on a grayish path that seems to stretch on endlessly. "It must have been Hankyung hyung who called you back! He was crying your name when the doctor came out to announce your death. When the doctor suddenly went in without a word, he really thought that hyung died and attempted to commit suicide too..."Eunhyuk stopped, unsure of whether he should continue or not. Hee Chul looked at  Hankyung in surprised, "You tried to die?!". Hankyung looked at his lover sheepishly, "Well, it's true that I left you, Rella and I realized then that I can't live without you as well, so, if you died, I was going to follow you...". Hee Chul shook his head slightly and called out softly, "But Hannie, you're still going to leave me again, right?"