YOU BETTER RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN~

Juvenile

MOVING DAY~

 

 

 

OH YAY, IT'S MOVING DAY~

 

 

OH YEAH~

 

 

OH YEAH~

OH YEAH, YEAH, YEAH~

 

 

OH YEAH, OH OH, OH YEAH, I'M FEELING YOU~

 

 

 

Hahaha... I'm so wierd.....

 

 

I got dressed. ( http://www.polyvore.com/mission/set?id=53069889 )

 

 

 

I headed out to wander.

 

 

 

Before I knew it, I was by myself in darkness.

 

 

I sat on an old fruit crate in Pipe 32.

I eyed an oddly large rat as it ran across the pipe, and followed it to where it stopped infront of the rusty old ladder that was directly below the middle of Cubic Square 003.

Yup. I think you can guess now why I'm here.

 

 

I listened closely.

 

 

I heard something.

 

 

Something big.

 

 

A faint roar echoed through the pipeline, and I could almost feel the pure terror that radiated off of whatever caused that.

 

Maybe it was B2ST's famous mascot once again.

 

 

Coming out to play once more.

 

 

The roar came again.

 

 

And it echoed, once again.

 

Like deja vu....

 

 

 

 

I got up form the crate and crept down the pipeline as quickly as possible to what and where ever the sound source was.

 

 

 

"RAAAAGGHHHHHH"

Marco.

 

 

 

Echoes.

 

 

 

Polo.

 

 

 

 

I moved at a scary pace, I was moving fast, and nimble.

And silent.

 

 

 

After all the years I've been creeping around, you wouldn't hear me even if I was a meter away.

 

 

 

 

 

"RAAAGGGHHHHHHHAAAAAAGRRRRRRRRRRRRARRRRRAH"

 

 

The clock....

 

 

 

Echoes.

 

 

 

 

Strikes one.

 

 

 

 

"GRRRRRRAH-"

 

 

The clock.....

 

 

 

Echoes.

 

 

 

Strikes two.

 

 

 

 

It was definitely louder now. Like, more loud than a jackhammer.

 

 

 

I could feel the pipes vibrating as I rested my hand on one before I could slip, or cause a sound.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"GRRRRAH"

 

 

 

Time for tea Sherlock. Holmes made crumpets.

 

 

 

It didn't echo anymore.

 

The sound,

you know, the sound form the source?

 

 

 

I crept like a black cat to where I saw some light. It looked like a manhole.

 

 

Close.

 

 

"RAH"

 

 

 

Closer.

 

 

 

 

I made my way to the manhole as a shoe covered half of it.

 

Figures.

 

 

Wait.....

 

 

 

 

I pulled out my map of the tunnels and walked to a dark corner away form the light.

 

 

I streamed a ray from my flashlight on it as I quickly searched the tunnel for- AH HA!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The pipe number.

 

 

 

Pipe number... 62. Right under Cubic Square 003....

 

 

 

AND RIGHT UNDER THE FREAKING OLD-AS - UH,  SUBWAY SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

SCORE! AW YEAH, I WIN MUDDERFUDGERS!

 

 

I WAS RIGHT UNDER WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR FOR HOW MANY YEARS NOW?!?!? RIGHT UNDER IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I'M RIGHT UNDER IT- .....and three mile radius away from our hideout. Three miles seperating me and Home Base........ Three miles of damp floors and concrete,

 

 

I'd have to go through twenty tunnels until I got to Home Base, that way like, ten minutes of jogging....

And a half hour if I speed walk.

 

 

FACEPALM.

 

 

I walked back to the manhole and peered through the beams of light. I saw some grates heading to the next level of pipes, and climbed them as I heard the footsteps walk in the same direction as me.

 

I held on to that grate like it was my life, because I could break my arm again if I fall.

Once is an accident,

Twice, ehh... Oppa won't be so forgiving. Especially on moving day.

 

 

 

 

"GRRRR-"

"Hush now, shhh...."

 

 

 

 

I know that voice.

 

 

 

 

 

I'd know that voice anywhere.