It's all wrong...

Juvenile

It's all wrong... nothing is as it should be...

 

I live in the Capitol.

The capitol is ran by Victoria Lee, one of the most tyrant, y people in the world.

It's worse than Hitler in the capitol.

No one,

is to break the rules.

No one, is allowed to defy the law.

Or you're a Protocol 200.

 

Protocol 200;

To be defiant against 'life' and it's ways, to defy the government. To be eliminated.

 

I'm not a protocol 200, though.

 

 

 

I'm a Code double-oh-seven.

 

 

Code 007;

Terminate IMMEDIATELY.

 

 

All runners are.

 

 

I think at the moment, there are only thirteen of us left in our pack though...

 

Two of them were killed in the past week.

 

Eli and Leetuk....

 

We had a short ceremony for the two of them, and added them to the small shrine in Sewege 063.

I liked Eli...

A lot actually.

He was like an older brother for me when I first joined 'the business'.

 

He took me under his wing and trained me in the old Olympic field from 2018 outside the Capitol in the Neverland.

 

That field was 46 years old but it was still holding up, even though it was in one of the most darkest, old, and dangerous places in the West.

Neverland is badlands basically. Where outsiders are... the Capitol describes them as cannibalistic lunatics who've gone insane. But really, they hold secrets. They're like gems in a treasure box buried somewhere hidden.

You see, if the Capitol doesn't want to deal with you, or you're a threat to them, or to their maniacal rule, you're thrown- literally- into the Neverlands.

A rebel group called U-Kiss has their hide-out there...

They started the fire of '62.

They tried to burn down the governor's office.

They had almost succeeded-...

if it wasn't for the police. Crappy cops...

 

If you didn't know,

I'm running right now.

Right over the Dome 17.

 

The Dome 17 is the current Dome in the Capitol. The old other sixteen were placed in the Neverlands.

 

The Domes are just well, really big concrete domes.....

 

They're a meeting center for the Capitol, where votings take place, carnivals, and holdiay celebrations.

 

In the Neverlands,

the Domes have been covered in graffiti, so you can't even tell they were in the Capitol before.

 

The Neverlands sounds pretty good right now actually....

 

I stopped on an old fruit crate next to a flock of pigeons that didn't seem to mind me being there.

I wiped the sweat from my brow and took out my small canister of water and took a sip of the cool liquid. I sprayed some sunscreen onto myself again to make sure I didn't burn. Today was supposed to be HOT. Really hot.

 

Everyone would be indoors today, which was perfect for me. No one would be able to see me because they'll have blinded and covered their windows in attempt to block out the hot sun, and their noisy air ventilation systems.

 

So, the rooftops are gonna be empty today.

 

And today,

Is moving day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Every ten days we change locations. this week it was Sewege 063, which I wasn't fond of.

Everything may have been black,

And they're cleaner than you would imagine...

But, all the vermin.

Ugh.

The insects.

Parasites.

Rodents.

Infestations.

Ewwie.

 

 

Now, we're moving from the sewege lines to on the border of the Capitol, and on the borders of Neverland.

 

There's a 'rabbit hole' near the other side of the fence,

only about twenty meters away, hidden behind a rock and covered with some stones and a twisted, cruel looking Willow Tree.

 

The animals in Neverland are whack.

A rabbit is the size of a deer and bares fangs and red, blood-thirsty eyes.

So, the 'rabbit hole' is pretty big....

When really, the rabbit hole leads to what looks like a complex maze of tunnels.

It's really just a tunnel for each floor, with five other dead ends. Every other tunnel leads to a dead end, just incase someone tries to break in, it  takes a bit longer to try and find us.

There's also some trap doors and walls that we designed, some trap doors lead to chambers- a safe spot incase someone or something tries to break in, and there's a small passageway that leads to the underground river, where U-Kiss has their hideout at the estuary.

It's really cool there, temperature wise. In the summer the Neverlands get scolding hot in the day, and cold in the night, like a desert.

And the estuary acts like a temperature regulator. It's always really cool and crisp in there.

 

Anyways, I'm on my way to Sewege 063. I just have to jump off of Building Block 073, and onto Platform 21- where 2ne1 keeps their hideout. Platform 21 is a fenced off area where all the strays go.- well, all the dangerous and vicious ones anyways. You know, the ones that like to claw out people's faces and eat them alive.

But 2ne1 is able to control those pets, like their magic or something. Or they're just good with animals... I don't know.

But I've only seen them twice before, in Cubic Square 003. They hang out with BEAST, who creep in the dark alley ways.

No one knows where their hideout is though.... some say it's in a lair thats doorway is hidden behind a trash crate, others say they hang on the brick walls.

I think they stay in the old subway system with the other groups and 'soloists' who lurk in Cubic Square.

BEAST is known for their disguises. Some say they dress as over grown dogs and cats, appearing to be wolves or panthers in the shadows- exactly why they're called BEAST, because in those costumes, they look as scary as hell- just like true beasts.

They even have a 'mascot' who had a famous appearence in '63....

It's a killer pitch-black bulldog. He wears a platinum spike collar and has a silver piercing in it's right ear, the one that isn't torn through. His left ear is missing a chunk, and has spots through it where the skin was singed away.

He was let loose for an hour on June 14, and killed three people, who just-so-happened-to-be government officials...

Then he was put back on his leash, literally. I was there....

 

 

I remember it well.

It WAS only a year ago after all.

 

A guy with hair as dark as the night sky walked out from a shaded alley way with a red leather dog leash that had a dog tag on it the size of my palm. It was an untarnished silver with the BEAST trademark 'logo' engraved into it.

His eyes were the darkest and richest brown imaginable. They almost twinkled- no, shined- in the neon and flourescent lights and signs.

His lips- oh my goodness those lips.

Wait- ugh, whatever.

But, he gave me a smile.

A smile simply.

And I almost melted onto the concrete and into the sewage drain.

His teeth were perfect and white, and he has some of the most sharp teeth and canines I had ever seen. They glinted in the lighting.

And with that, He hooked the leash onto the dog's collar, and flipped his hair before giving me a wink and leading the dog- who was only about two feet short of his height- back into the darkness.

The beast growled and I never saw it again.

I was 16 at the time.

And I had a crush on that boy.

 

 

My hangout place was at Cubic Square for the next six months.

 

I saw him leaning against the wall with his hands in his pockets one time while I stole some fruit from a vender and placed it into my bag.

I had ran past him- with the vender owner ten meters behind me.

He smirked at me with that same twinkle in his eye and I ran into an alley and up the wall onto the rooftops behind an oversized neon sign that was the same size of the wall in my shared bedroom. 

 

I sat behind that sign all night, scanning the crowd constantly for that boy.

 

But I never saw him again.

 

 

 

I think I still have feelings for him...

But I wish I didn't,

because I'll never see him again- much less be with him.

 

I think his name is YoSeob.... rumour has it he carries around a gun and pocket knife in that trademark leather jacket of his.

 

People never suspected him to be a runner before, much less in one of the gang groups. He looked 'too innocent and pure' to be one of them.

 

 

But,

 

he was.

 

And that was what drove me crazy, and only made me like him more....

 

 

 

 

 

Ugh. Darn my hormonal and emotional mind and teenage body.

 

I have another three years to go before I'm twenty.

 

When I turn twenty, the pack expects me to make my own group and find my own place.

 

You know, be independent.

Completely.

 

I already have in mind what it's gonna be, and where.

 

I'm calling my group LONR.

 

I'll hang in the abandoned building skeletons of the old construction site at the border of the Capitol.

 

 

It's near Cubic Square.

 

Just thought I would let you know.

 

 

 

 

 

 

------

 

 

 

 

That's the end of chapter one~

 

Thank you for reading!

Kamsahamnida <3