Broken Hearts

More Than Best Friends. 카라 하니
Nicole's POV Once we get to the studio, we start recording and I can still smell the scent of Hara's perfume. A smile forms on my face as I remember the fact that we slept together like that. While I'm singing my lines for our new song I see a familiar man come into the room and Hara rushes up to hug him. JUNHYUNG. I see them kiss & I just wanna get out and slap him. (Again, nothing against Junhyung). Once I'm half way thru singing my lines I see Hara leave. And then Junhyung talk to the rest of the girls. Gyuri & Jiyoung cover their mouths and squeal, while Seungyeon rests her arm on her upper chest. I finally finish and walk out to meet Junhyung, Gyuri, Seungyeon & Jiyoung look at me. "Aigoo Unnie~ guess what" Jiyoung tells me. "What?" I respond, eager to know. "I'm gonna ask Hara to marry me" Junhyung says. I freeze and at the same time I'm in shock. Hara walks in & I just wanna die. I start crying and run out of the room. I pass Hara and she looks confused but I don't care. I keep running until I find an empty room to go in. I sit on the floor and hold my knee's up to my legs. I think of their wedding & immediately cry even more. I know its so wrong that I love her but I want nothing more than her to be mine forever. I'd be like a husband to her & always keep her protected. Her family probably won't accept it & my mom will be dissapointed but I love her to much to even care about that. I hear the door open and turn around to see the face of KARA - Goo Hara.