Blood Lust

More Than Best Friends. 카라 하니
Hara's POV. After I kiss Nicoley on her cheek I see her turn pink. -Only I can have this effect on her. "Ah their you are children!" I turn around to see our goddess leader Gyuri. "Unnie, do we have to leave now?" I ask. "Neh. Manager Oppa says our car is ready" she responds. Jiyoung wraps her arm around mine and I hear Nicole scoff. I lean closer to her ear & whisper "Jealous much?" She looks at me in a suprised manner and quickly says "No. Its my cereal, I don't like it". And then we start getting into the car. "Ugh! I'm so tired!" Seungyeon shouts. "We all are, unnie" Jiyoung says back. But soon after that, she falls asleep on Seungyeongs shoulder. On our way there, I turn around to see Gyuri asleep agaist the window. Then its just me and Nicole awake. "So...your still friends with Kibum?" I ask. I know they're just friends but I hate it when she's close to boys. "Um yes. Why?" She asks. "Just asking....and Jinwoon?" I quickly say. "Mhhm. I'm still friends with both". And I feel anger rush up. I hate that I always feel the need to touch her but I like that Nicole never seems to mind. I hold her hand and when she turns around to look at me I smile. She smiles back & I suddenly feel my heart speeding up. I'm in love with our boyish girl Nicole. She's my best friend but I don't care. "Ugh! I wanna go back home!" Gyuri yells. Haa, our leader can be such a diva when she wants to. "Shh...Seungyeon & Jiyoung are sleeping" I say back. I feel Nicole move closer to me & I blush. I love being so close to her. I decide to rest my head on her shoulder & I feel her head go on top of mine and then I fall asleep. I wish we can stay like this forever.