Hate That I Love You~♥

More Than Best Friends. 카라 하니
Nicole's POF: "Nicole! Unnie wake up!" I open my eyes to see our maknae infront of me. "Ah. Goodmorning Jiyoungie" I say and she smiles. "Unnie, manager oppa says we have to be ready soon to record a new song" she tells me. I look at the time and realize its too early but we have a filled schedule today so I don't care. "Okay. I'll be right there" I watch as she leaves my room & then decide to take a shower. Once I'm done and dressed, I go to kitchen to have breakfast. (Skinshin Nicoley & her food xD) I freeze as I see Hara watching telivision. As usual her long brown hair is parted in the middle, she wears pink lipgloss & her eyes are their usual big, black eyelined brown eyes. She looks absolutely breath taking. "Ah Annyeong Nicole-ah, did you sleep well" she asks. I almost fainted at her beauty but manage to respond "Neh. I'm still tired but I'm okay" she nods and then gets up and walks towards me. I don't know what's about to happen until I feel her hug me. Her arms are around my neck & I don't know what to do but decide to hug her back. I wrap my arms around her small ant waist & I can smell her perfume. I feel my heart speeding up -Why do you do this to me Goo Hara?-. I amost frown when she pulls away but decide against it. "Let me help you make breakfast" she says & takes out a cereal box & a bowl. "Oh, Okay" I respond and take out the milk. "So how is it going with Junhyung?" I ask. I hate him so much. Goo Hara should be with me not that horrible man. (I'm sorry to all beauties, I love him but its just a story, I have nothing against him). "Um, its okay. He takes care of me really well & we've gotten closer" she says with a small smile. "Well that's nice" I can't force a smile though. I WANNA BE THE ONE TO TAKE CARE OF HER AND WE'RE ALREADY CLOSE! As I'm pouring milk into my bowl of cereal I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist & a head rest against my back. "I'm too tired to record today" Goo Hara says. I can't talk this time and just rest my arms on hers. "Me too." I manage to say. I feel her let go and then she kisses me on my cheek. I blush and she flashes one of her gorgeous smiles. I'm so in love with Goo Hara, my bestfriend.