jabter turi:

I Tripped and Fall to you

ShinYeong quickly zoomed out the room but someone caught her wrist. “Where are you going?” it was Minwoo. “I’m going home. My stepsisters are finding me.” She said. She tried to let it go but Minwoo tightened it. “Waeyo?” he asked. “There’s no one who’ll cook for them.” ShinYeong said. “Where’s the maid?” Minwoo asked. “I’m the maid.” ShinYeong answered. Minwoo let go of her wrist. “Bwoh?” he asked. “I.AM.THE.MAID.” she slowly said. “I’m going to get you home, you’re crazy.” Minwoo said and dragged her. “Yah! My stepmother will be angry. I’m not allowed to get home with any boys.” ShinYeong said. “Even me?” Minwoo asked.

“Mollayo. You’re a boy Minwoo.” ShinYeong said. They reached Minwoo’s car. Minwoo opened the door but ShinYeong don’t get in. Minwoo sighed. “Just do this for me, okay? Just a favor.” Minwoo batted his eyes. ShinYeong sighed and get in the car. “YAY! Gumawo, ShinYeong-ah.” Minwoo said.

While they are at the van, ShinYeong fell asleep. Her head was resting at her hand that is at the window of the van. She has a sleeping habit. Minwoo chuckled at his mind. ShinYeong suddenly fell on his lap when her hand went out of balance, but still, she was still sleeping. Minwoo caressed her hair as he hummed his favorite song that is used to sing by his mother- Star by Kang Minhyuk of CN Blue. {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7-UEpzOsfs]

 

Haneure bitnadon byori
Jo molli bitnadon byori
Ne mame neryowannabwa

Gaseume segyojin byori
Gaseume bitnadon byori
Ama noin-got gata

Ttollineun soriga deullini
O star
Tteugoun simjangeul neukkini
Yo my star ~

Aju oren mon yetnalbuto na kkumkkwowatdon sarangi
Noin-gol ara
Onjena hamkke hejwo

Aju oren siganeul-lodo
Neul gateun jarieso bitnajugil
Nemam noegeman billyojulge
Gaseume segyojin byori
Gaseume bitnadon byori
Ama noin-got gata

Ttollineun soriga deullini
O star
Tteugoun simjangeul neukkini
Yo my star ~

Aju oren mon yetnalbuto na kkumkkwowatdon sarangi
Noin-gol ara
Onjena hamkke hejwo

Aju oren siganeul-lodo
Neul gateun jarieso bitnajugil
Nemam noegeman julge

Nimamsoge segyojin byoldo
Nimamsok bitnadon byoldo
Naege marhe yongwonhi nol saranghe

Nemam noman barabolgoya
Tto nodo namaneul barabwa julle
Uri soroye byori dwe~ jugil

 

The van exactly stopped when Minwoo finished the song. He slowly shook her at the shoulder. ShinYeong opened her eyes and realized that she was sleeping at6 his lap, she straightened herself. “Mianhae.” She bit her lip. How did I sleep there? She thought. “We’re here.” Minwoo said. He opened the van’s window and saw a large mansion: 

“Wow!” Minwoo said in amazement. “I don’t know you’re rich.” He said. ShinYeong chuckled. “My father is a business man too.”ShinYeong said.

ShinYeong nervously jumped out the van. “I’m scared. Please help me.” She muttered Minwoo heard it and chuckled. “Kaja!” he said and dragged her to the front door and left her. She gulped before pressing the door bell. She just closed her eyes expecting that there’s one of them who will yell and shout at her.

But none, it was worse than her thought- a slap. Not once nut 4 times. She slowly opened her eyes and she started to cry. The Ha twins were glaring strong at her. “Mianhaey-“ she was cut when Soojin slapped her.”Didn’t you know that we’re going to die because of hunger?!” Soojin yelled. SooMin next smacked her. “And what are you doing at your classroom? Flirting with boys?! Socializing with girls?!” she yelled.

“Aniya.” Minwoo suddenly appeared making the twins gasped. “She’s with me.” He said. ShinYeong’s eyes bigger. Oh my gosh! This will get into worst! She yelled at her mind. “Mi-mi-minwoo?” SooMin stuttered and Minwoo nodded. “What are you going to do next? Punch her?  Or kill her?” he asked. “Minwoo-ah?” SooMin asked. “Nae. Long time no see, SooMin.” Minwoo greeted as he flashed a small smile but more likely a smirk.

“Minwoo? I thought you-“ ShinYeong asked but interrupted when Minwoo placed his finger on her lips. “You thought. Only thought.” Minwoo chuckled but faded when he face SooMin. “You once told me that you’re jealous, angry and envy of your stepsister, who is ShinYeong. What will you do to your beauty if your attitude ?” Minwoo leaned closer to SooMin and smirked.

He straightened himself. He cupped ShinYeong’s cheeks and wiped her tears.  “I’ll see you tomorrow.” Minwoo whispered. He winked first before coming in the van.

When the van disappeared in their sight, SooMin dragged ShinYeong in the room by pulling her hair. SooMin threw her at the table making a small bruise at her elbow. “SooMin-ah. Mianhae.” ShinYeong said. “Let’s just make it up.” She said. “MAKE IT UP?! NOW, MINWOO HATES ME! WAE? BECAUSE OF YOU! NOW, YOU’RE GOING TO SUFFER.” She smirked. She slapped her continuously and punched her stomach. ShinYeong yelp in pain. “Sis, my turn?” Soojin asked and SooMin high-five with her. Soojin took out a piece of stick at her bag. “Now, now. Look who’s the tomato?” she pouted and smacked the stick at her thighs leaving a big scar.

Soojin continuously smacked her thighs and she laughs when ShinYeong went out of balance. Her dress is stained with her own blood from her thighs. “Girls?” her stepmother went down the stairs. She saw ShinYeong laying down beside the table, with her red cheeks, eyes and thighs. “What happened here? You!” her stepmother pointed ShinYeong. “Get out of here! No blooded girl aloud here! Get out! Ka!” she pointed the door.

ShinYeong tried to stand up and she gets her jacket and bag. She bowed first before getting out the door. It was raining heavily outside as she walked through it, without any sandals, slippers or shoes. She wished that she’s with her oppa, appa and umma now. What have I done that causes them to hate me like that? She sat at the bench as the rain continue pouring down. She was still afraid of thunderstorms.

She just wished that the bench where she seated will eat her up. Appa, is this my destiny? To be away from my REAL family? To be tortured and hurt be my stepsisters and stepmother? She felt something on her foot. She looked at it and saw a tack. Great. Now how will I walk? She threw the tack away and saw her bleeding foot. Lord, help me. I don’t want a life like this.

Then suddenly, she felt arms wrapping around her. She already knows who it was so she didn’t scream. She knows that warm arms. She knows that feeling. The only feeling that  she feel for that one person. “Oppa!” she hugged him on the neck. “ShinYeong, what are you doing here?”

“Gongchan-oppa.” She broke the hug. “I don’t want to go there anymore. I want to be with the all of you.” Tears run down her red cheeks. Gongchan supped her cheeks. “What happened?” he asked. “Ha twins, as usual.” ShinYeong replied. Gongchan’s eyes travelled around her then down, seeing her blooded thigh. “Hey! What the hell! You’re bleeding!” he said. “Soojin done that. You know her stick? She used it to smack me.” ShinYeong said.

“That’s big! But, what are you doing here. You’re going to get a fever!” Gongchan said. “It’s much better than staying with demons.” ShinYeong pouted and tears started to form again. “Hey. You’re going with me, arasso? Let’s meet Jinyoung-hyung.” He said. “But oppa, I don’t want him to see me like this.” ShinYeong said. “Neither I!”

ShinYeong groaned. “Arasso!” she said. Gongchan nodded. “Hope in!”

--------------------------------------------

What a rude, cruel stepsisters ShinYeong had! >.<

ShinYeong: Why did you let me get hurt? –pout-

Because I want it. It’s part of the story.

ShinYeong: You’re mean too!

No I’m not. I just type it. It’s just my imagination. And besides, you don’t care about it. Just act, okay?

ShinYeong: I have my reasons to complain! :P Okay. Just comment guys and also subscribe! ^^ It will make my wounds better! XD

Stop that freaking lie :P

It wasn’t the end XD

--------------------------------------------------

ShinYeong and Gongchan reached the dorm. Gongchan was carrying her at his back. He knocked at the door. “Why are you late? Huh? Didn’t you know our-“ it was Jinyoung who opened the door. “Hyung, SooMin and Soojin hurt her. I found her at the park. It’s raining hard so I came here with her.” Gongchan explained. Jinyoung looked behind him and saw the wet and sleeping ShinYeong. “OMO!” he exclaimed. “Get in here.”

Jinyoung waked ShinYeong. “Oppa!” he hugged him on the neck. “I don’t wanna go in that place again.” ShinYeong sobbed. Jinyoung hugged her back, “I know. So now, you’re going to stay with us. Sure you know them, nae?”Jinyoung asked pointing the guys. “Nae. How can I forget?” ShinYeong chuckled. She wiped her tears and smiled at them.

“Annyeong, Sandeul-oppa, CNU-oppa, Baro-oppa and of course, Gongchan-oppa!” ShinYeong giggled. “Why do you kept on calling him oppa? You’re older than him.” Baro complained. ShinYeong stacked her tongue-out. “I love calling him oppa, nae oppa?” ShinYeong said and Gongchan nodded. “I don’t like calling her noona, it’s just months.”

“Arsso, now, ShinYeong. Go to the bathroom and get washed.” Jinyoung said. “Sandeul, do you have any extra girl shirt at your cabinat?” he asked. ShinYeong looked at Sandeul, confuse. “You have girl shirts, oppa?” she asked. Sandeul chuckled. “It was my girlfiend’s shirt. I kept it.” He explained.

Sandeul gave her a panda shirt and a short. ShinYeong loves PANDA. [a/n: the author is the one who loves panda.]

She headed towards the bathroom and locked the room. She smiled. Aigoo. I really felt comfortable with them. She giggled and started to washed.

Jinyoung was preparing ShinYeong’s dinner, CNU and Baro were preparing the bed while Gongchan and Sandeul were designing her new room. Gongchan knew that she loves panda and the color green so her room is like:

They decided to give her a gift.

A picture of a panda.

When ShinYeong went out of the bathroom, she saw a panda picture on the door. She grabbed it and giggled. She opened the room and saw the room. “WOW!” she gasped. It was her favorite animal and color-green and panda. She covered . “SURPRISE!” that was B1A4 pooped out behind her. “Oppa.”

“Did you like it?” Jinyoung asked. ShinYeong shook her head. “I love it!” she giggled. “Is this my room?” she asked and they nodded. “Ohh!! GUMAWO!” they make a group hug. “You’re the best oppas ever!” ShinYeong giggled. “And..?” Jinyoung smirked. ShinYeong playfully smacked her oppa n the arm. “Most handsome.” She giggled. “Kaja. We’re going to eat now.” Jinyoung said. “I don’t want.” ShinYeong said. “Wae?” he asked. “I don’t have my appetite.  I’m going to rest now, oppa.” She said. She kissed him on the cheek and slammed the door closed.

---------------------------------------------

ANNYEONG SUBSCRIBERS! OKAY, THIS IS THE END OF THAT FREAKING LONG CHAPTER.

[ShinYeong & Pandalove3]

Is it lame? Boring? Just tell me! Comment guys!

You’re mean, author-nim.Am not. Yes you are. You let me got these bruises :P It’s part of the story.

I don’t care but still—Whatever, ShinYeong-ah! I’m advertising my story, okay?! So shut up.

........................................

Sorry for that incident, now!! Please do comment and subscribe peeps! ^^

Labyou all! MUAH1 :*