jabter to: Getting to know you more

I Tripped and Fall to you

Jabter To: Getting To Know You More

“Yah, No Minwoo!” a voice shouted. Minwoo looked around and saw Kwangmin and Youngmin glaring at him. He laughed nervously. ShinYeong looked at him with curious but innocent face. “Waeyo? Gwechana?” ShinYeong asked. She looked at Minwoo’s direction and saw two look alike figures walking towards them. “Who are they?” ShinYeong asked. “My hyung.” Minwoo replied.

The two look alike figures was at front of the two of them still glaring at Minwoo. “Minwoo, why are they angry?” ShinYeong whispered. Minwoo gulped. “Annyeong, hyung.” Minwoo said nervously. Suddenly, an idea flashed his mind. “Hi hyung. This is ShinYeong. ShinYeong this is the Jo twins, Kwangmin, the brunette and Youngmin the blonde.” He said. I hope it works. Please Lord. Help me.

“Hi. Nice to meet you, Kwangmin-ssi and Youngmin-ssi.” ShinYeong said and smile sweetly. Kwangmin and Youngmin’s expression softened. “Annyeong ShinYeong-ssi.” Youngmin took out a hand but Kwangmin slapped it. “I’m Kwangmin also known as you’re destiny.” He said in a flirty way. ShinYeong giggled.

“And now for, Minwoo..” Youngmin said and turn a look at Minwoo who is not there anymore. “Yah, where’s Minwoo?!” Youngmin and Kwangmin yelled. “Whatdahel!!” they both yelled again.. ShinYeong laughed. It’s just like twin’s telepathy.

“SHUT UP!” they both yelled at each other. “Don’t imitate me, you pabo.” Youngmin yelled. “I’m not imitating you, pedo!” Kwangmin yelled. “Now, let’s just find Minwoo!” Kwangmin groaned. “What do you want to Minwoo?” ShinYeong asked. “You want to come with us? You’ll meet the Boyfriend!”Kwangmin chirped as he dragged ShinYeong.

-------------------------------------------------

They reached the “Boyfriend’s Dorm” and ShinYeong looked amazed because she thought it would be messy and dirty but no, it was clean and pleasant. She felt comfortable. It’s just like oppa’s dorm. She turn a looked at her right side and saw a picture. Six guys standing firmly with white outfits with large printed name “Boyfriend”. Beside it were six guys with black outfits in a water floor. She looked closely and saw a blonde haired guy. It must be them. She looked at Youngmin who is behind her.

“Youngmin-ssi, is this you?” she pointed the blonde haired guy at the picture. Youngmin nodded. “Our name was called Boyfriend.” He said. ShinYepng nodded in understandable and made a small ‘o’ at . “Who’s the other guys?” she asked. Youngmin cleared his throat. He pointed the red haired guy. “This is our leader, Kim Donghyun. He’s kinda stubborn but he’s kind.” Youngmin said. He next pointed to the sleeveless guy. “This is Shim Hyunseong. He was the alternate leader when Donghyun-hyung is not around. He’s quiet but humble.”

He pointed the curly haired guy. “This is Lee Jeongmin. He is so noisy but he was still kind and humble.” Youngmin said. He pointed the brunette guy. “And this is Jo Kwangmin. He was sometimes quiet, sometimes too loud.” Youngmin chuckled. He next pointed himself. “And this is me, Jo Youngmin. I’m sensitive with simple things like saying Kwangmin is older than me. I get angry easily but still, I’m charming.” Youngmin smiled.

ShinYeong giggled. He pointed Minwoo. “And this is Minwoo. He’s our maknae.” ShinYeong looked at him. “Bwoh? Maknae? I thought you and Kwangmin are the maknaes. Mianhae.” She bowed. Youngmin chuckled. “Nae. That was people say. We’re just older than him by 2 months. But he was way too matured. He was the one who clean the whole dorm every day.” He said. “He attracts most of the girls but still, Donghyun-hyung assigned the twins to be the visual of our group. Minwoo is just charming and cute. But we’re handsome.” He jokingly said.

ShinYeong chuckled. “By the way, why are you chasing Minwoo?” she asked. “Because he said he’s going to the dorm.” The twins both said. “But no. He was with you.” They continued. They both looked at each other and glared. “IMITATOR!” they yelled. ShinYeong laughed. “That’s it! Twin telepathy!” she giggled.

Then someone opened the door. “Donghyun-hyung. Mianhae I’m late. Youngmin and Kwangmin-hyung is—“ it was Minwoo panting and sweating a lot. “Yah, Minwoo!” the twins yelled. Minwoo hid behind ShinYeong. “Hyung! Mianhae.” He said. “No! Not Mianhae!” the twins yelled. “Come here you pedo!”they chased Minwoo all around the dorm but Minwoo is way faster than the two of them so they didn’t catch him. “ShinYeong, what are you doing here?” Minwoo asked. “We dragged her here.” The twins said, panting. Kwangmin groaned. “I hate twin’s telepathy!” he yelled. “Not only you!” Youngmin yelled back. “Oh shut up!” Kwangmin shouted.

Youngmin chased Kwangmin but he bumped at the door when someone opened it. Kwangmin burst into laughter seeing his hyung at the floor bumped by the door. “Oh! Mianhae!” a red haired guy said helping Youngmin to stand. Shinyeong looked at the photo again then back to the guy. He must be Donghyun-ssi.

Donghyun noticed ShinYeong. “Who are you?” he asked. ShinYeong bowed. “Annyeong Donghyun-ssi. ShinYeong imnida!” she said. Donghyun furrowed his eyebrows. “How did you know me?” he asked. The curly haired guy went it the room. “Of course, we’re famous here, nae?” he said. “Aniya. Youngmin-ssi told me about the all of you.”ShinYeong said and flashed a bright smile. Jeongmin smiled back. “Jinja? Who am I?” he asked. “You’re Lee Jeongmin. He said that you’re so noisy but you were still kind and humble.” ShinYeong said.

Youngmin gulped. “Noisy?” Jeongmin asked and glared at Youngmin. He gave him a ‘get-ready-to-die’ glare and smiled at ShinYeong. “What about him?” Jeongmin asked, pointing Donghyun. “He’s Kim Donghyun. His the group’s  leader. Youngmin said that he’s kinda stubborn but he’s kind.” ShinYeong said making Jeongmin to laugh.

Donghyun smacked him at the back of his neck and glared at Youngmin. “Who’s this?” Donghyun asked, poiting the sleeveless guy at the picture. “He’s Shim Hyunseong. He said that he was the alternate leader when Donghyun-ssi is not around. He’s quiet but humble.” ShinYeong said. She looked at Kwangmin. “That’s Jo Kwangmin, Jo Youngmin’s younger twin. He was sometimes quiet, sometimes too loud.” ShinYeong said. “Bwoh? Sometimes loud? He was always loud.” Minwoo corrected earning a punch from Kwangmin. “Am not.”

ShinYeong looked at Youngmin and smile. “And this is Jo Youngmin, older twin of Jo Kwangmin. He said that he’s sensitive with simple things like saying Kwangmin is older than him. He gets angry easily but still, he’s charming?” ShinYeong said in a question tone. “Yah! I’m charming. No question tone!” Youngmin complained.

“And lastly, No Minwoo, the maknae. He was the one who clean the whole dorm every day. He attracts most of the girls but still, Donghyun-ssi assigned the twins to be the visual of the group. Minwoo is just charming and cute. But he said that they are handsome?” she said again with question tone. “Yah! I told you not with that tone! It’s true!” Youngmin pouted. “Whatever you say.” ShinYeong said. “And I’m Jung ShinYeong.” She flashed a smile. “Ju-ju-jung?” Donghyun asked. “Nae. Jung ShinYeong. Waeyo?” she asked. “You’re Jung Jinyoung’s sister?”He asked and ShinYeong nodded.

“Oh! You’re his dongsaeng!” Jeongmin said. “Nae. So? Do you know my oppa?” she asked. ‘Nae! Boyfriend and B1A4 are forever chingus!” Donghyun said. ShinYeong’s mouth formed a large ‘O’. “So...you must be the one he calls, Donggie? Jeonggie? Seonggi? Kwanggie? Woonnie and Younggie?” she asked and they all nodded.

“He once told it to me.” ShinYeong said. “You’re composing songs too, nae?” she asked and they all nodded again. She made the step of Boyfriend ‘eh-eh-eh’ and smiled “I knew it.” She said. “Nan neoui Boyfriend. Neon naui Girlfriend.” She sang and giggled. “Yes! So you’re our fan?” Jeongmin asked and ShinYeong shook her head. “I’m your ultimate fan! But oppa don’t tell me that you’re Boyfriend.” She pouted.

“Oh! And also.” She cleared . “You and I, I, I, I, I.”she sang and laughed. “You know the other one?” Donghyun asked and ShinYeong nodded.

“Let’s get it
boom check these boys out
boy friend i see u guys let’s go

we know what you want
we know what you need
we got what you want
we got what you need
so keep focused and stay tuned

shake that head girl) x2
shake ur head girl
shake shake ur head girl
cut by brave

boy friend comin’ at ya x2 –i see u guys
boy friend comin’ at ya x2

you guys gonna be our fans
you know i’m in
i guarantee that’s it. this is boy friend”

She giggled after she finished the song. The boys’ eyes are going to explode for so big. “Wow, you’re really are our fans.” Donghyun said.

ShinYeong’s phone rang. She quickly answered it.

=PHONE CONVERSATION=

SHINYEONG: Yoboseyo?

OTHER LINE: Yah! We’re are you? We’re dying of hunger here!

SHINYEONG: Soomin, Soojin?

SOOMIN: Soomin! So quickly go home! Where are you?!

SHINYEONG: Uhh... At the classroom! Yes, at the classroom! I just met new students here.

SOOMIN: You better get out of that room and go home ShinYeong! –scoff- Are you going to let us die?

SHINYEONG: No. Mianhae. Yes. I’ll be happy if that happened.

SOOMIN: So what now?! Quick!!

=END OF CONVERSATION=

SooMin was the one who hang-up the phone. Aish. I better not answer it! She yelled at her mind. She get her bag and bowed. “Annyeonghaseyo. Nice meeting all of you.” She said and zoomed out the room.

-------------------------------------

I hope you guys don’t get bored of that chapter T.T

Mianhaeyo!!! xD Please do comment guys! –pout-

Comments are appreciated, Subscribers will be loved! <3

Sarangahe you all! ^__________^

[ShinYeong & Pandalove345]

Star.

Bwoh?

Aniya. I said. GUYS PLEASE DO COMMENT!

ANI! You said something!

That’s it. Comment guys. I’m talking to them not you.

I really hate you, author-nim!

As if I care :P

Youngmin: SHUT UP YOU TWO!

Mianhae, Youngmin-ssi!

Author-nim is so noisy. I’m going to be deaf.

As if we care :P

Kwangmin: Told you to shut up! >.<

Mianhaeyo!

---------------------------------------------------