The Reunion

Beautiful Stranger... EXO-L

They just arrive in SM building using the emergency gate and straight to the basement.

They enter the building with 5 different cars to confuse the fans.

The car they used had the worst appearance, none of the Shawol and Exotics suspicious the EXO-L was inside it...

“Ladies… follow the guards; I’ll take care of your stuff” Kwon asking them to going upstairs.

“No Oppa we will help you…” Ladies insist...

“Do you think me and the rest of the guard can’t handle your stuff ladies??? Oh come on… it’s a humiliation!” Oppa raising eye-brow

“And Oppa… Do you think after we debut last night, we can’t hold our own bags????” The ladies challenges Oppa

“Come on Oppa, nothing will change! The girl you saw practice yesterday morning is the girl you saw today”

“Keep this in your mind! You are our Oppa not our SLAVE”

Oppa given up… This is the reason why he loves all his little sister, his ladies.

They are the most polite and humble woman Kwon-oppa ever met in this industry.

The way they act today makes Oppa wants to protect them for the rest of his life.

How come the selfish Mr. Soman meets the 6 humble angels? Miracle….

“Kacha kacha,.,,”Oppa leads them to the meeting room.

 

Their going upstairs cover-up by a lot of secret guards

 

“Oppa why there are so many body guard from the gates to the basement, and now covering all over us? It’s so strange… I think we don’t need that much… For past six months the 12 guards is more than enough to makes us unseen. We don’t even have a fandom yet, in case we will have one, I don’t think we will.” Min-Ah asking curiously

“Is something bad happen last night? It’s really strange… The number of the guards in the gates and also the guards here is way too much. Something wrong is happening after the debut, right oppa? I can feel the guards’ anxiety, you too oppa…. Unnie, you too, you guys act strangely since early morning” She throws all the curiosity in her head. She knows something ain’t right, right after they left the dorm. Oppa and Unnie’s face tells it all…

“Dang! I’m dealing with smart girl” Kwon’s thought panicky.

“Seems like the cat is out of the box!”Vic’s spoke up

 

“Yes… something is happening.”Kwon finally answering anxiously

Everyone is in silence now….

 

…..

 

They all arrive in the 10th floor. The right side of the building is the meeting room sections.

There are 5 meeting rooms on that side, Kwon Oppa tell them to go straight to the door in the corner.

They were walking on the corridor when suddenly someone’s grabs Vic’s arm.

Vic gets shock and scream, everyone get shocked

EXO-L’s private guard try to grab Vic’s arm again but then the man who’s stand in front of the door blocking the guards and said “Sorry, my boss needs your lady, just for 10 minutes.”

EXO-L’s guards ignore it until Kwon-oppa stops them, “Boys… It’s okay, she’s fine.” Then he tells the man “Tell your boss I give him 5 minutes, we have meeting to attend”

Then the man bowing to Kwon-oppa and said “Thank you Kwon… We will deliver her to the meeting room immediately.” Then EXO-L walks again to the room in the corner

“Oppa…. What was that?” Min-Ah asking Kwon-oppa

“It’s okay…. She’s having a little reunion. Kacha kacha….” They left Vic behind.

 

…..

 

The rest of EXO-L enter the meeting room, Kwon-oppa prepare all their seats, puts the pen and the paper on the table and also put a mineral water and a glass for each member.

Looking on what Kwon-oppa did pissing the guys that already seating in the room.

“Yah! Kwon-oppa, you take care of everything for the ladies while seeing our desk in empty??? You never treat us that nice when we were debut, how dare you!” Baekhyun complaining

Kwon-oppa used to be EXO-K managers before Mr. Soman ask him personally to manage the ladies.

“Yes Hyung, he even arranges a seat for the ladies. If we were in the meeting and there was no chair, he told us to seat on the floor, he’s such a hypocrite wolf!” Tao adding makes the boys murmuring.

“Pedo ahjussi!” Kris shouting make all the people in the room burst in laugh, Hera even jumping from her seats, makes everyone laugh harder

Kwon feel cornered, He throw the jacket in his hand to Kris, “Yah you pabo! You are the man not them! How can I let them lift the chair all by themselves, my princess have to be treated like a princess!”

Suddenly Hera gets up from her chair and walk in to Kris direction.

She takes the jacket from Kris head and comb Kris’ hair with her hands, “Mianhe Kris-oppa, our Kwon-oppa is so naughty, I’ll teach him next time to be polite to you all too…”

Then she innocently backs in to her seats, makes everyone burst in laugh again.

No one notice what Hera just did really make a bubble in Kris’ stomach

“Is that girl really that innocent?” Kris thought while watched over Hera back to her seats.

 

…..

 

“Yah, Oppa you scared me!” Vic spoke when she’s inside the room

“I miss you my little angel!!!!” Kyuhyun hugging Vic tightly

“I miss you too, Oppa!!!!” Vic hugging Kyu back, tears falling from her eyes

“How come you hide so long and not telling me that you are back in to Korea???” Kyuhyun finally control himself

“Mian Oppa… I have contract with the management, I have to obey it. We were not allowed to speak to the insider, since you are also the insider, I can’t say anything to you… beside…..” Vic stops his answer

“Beside what, Vic????!!!!”

“Beside…. I don’t want anybody knows our relationship. I don’t wanna stays behind your lights Oppa, Mian. Only Kwon-oppa and Mr. Soman knows about you and me. So please, don’t let anybody from Super Junior or others know about our relationship too! Okay Oppa? Please…”

“You never change! Okay, I’ll do anything you want.” Kyuhyun given up

He continues “You know what happen after your last night debut? Is Kwon-Oppa tells everything to you?”

“I overheard when Kwon-oppa talking to Mr. Soman on the phone this morning.”

“Be careful okay? I don’t wanna anybody hurt you and your friends!”

“Yeah Oppa... I know how harsh those Sasaeng can be…”

“Just be careful! I’ll wait you until the meeting over then we can grab something to eat and talk.”

“Oppa… please don’t put extra burden in our shoulders. Enough with Shawol and Exotics don’t add ELF in to our anti-fans’ list.”

“Oh come on, ELF won’t do something harsh to you girls, they will understand once I said you are my little angel.”

“Hahahaha… don’t you try to deceive me Oppa. For your information, I became an ELF since God knows when. And for your information, I am the founder of SparKyu in United States. And as far as I’m concern, I know exactly what ELF can do once they’re notice their beloved GaemGyu hanging around in the city with such a beautiful lady, just like me” Vic giggling after she finish her last sentence

Kyuhyun burst in laugh and ruffled Vic’s hair “Yah you really are my pabo angel!”

“Okay Oppa enough! I must go back to the meeting room, they’re waiting for me”

“Okay I’ll meet you again after the meeting, I have recording today, text me when you finish, I'll catch you up later.” Kyuhyun open the door and gives Vic his number.

“I don’t need that. I already text you yesterday”

“Yah! You………”

Vic running to the meeting room and leave Kyuhyun behind.

Kyuhyun’s manager accompanies her to the meeting room.

 

The text message Kyuhyun receive before the debut came from Vic.

It’s written “Whatever you see tonight stays on your seats. Enjoy the show!!”

“I thought it was from Mr.Soman’s anonymous number, it turns out you! My Pabo little Angel!!!” Kyuhyun murmuring and left the room.

He meets Mr. Soman on his way to the recording room, “So you meet your little angel huh??? What do you feel?”

“Yah! Sir, you should’ve told me earlier! How come you hide it from me for half a year????!!! I’m his brother, BIOLOGICAL brother! I responsible for her, please make sure I know his schedule okay? And I want to spent this weekend with her; don’t make any schedule on her inside it.”

“You should’ve thanked me for bringing her back in to Korea, no one can, right????” Mr. Soman left Kyuhyun behind arrogantly; he’s smirking all the way to the meeting room.

 

…..