Something Gotta Change...

Beautiful Stranger... EXO-L

Half hour past, no one came out from the emergency door, not even Mr Soman.

Victoria Cho and Jong Kwon?

A nurse came from Emergency entrance; she’s looking for EXO-L Leader and the manager.

 

Kyuhyun wakes her sister up.

 

Jong Kwon running to the emergency entrance

Please follow me…" The nurse ask them and they’ll leaving behind the door.

 



…..

 



Half hour past again, no one outside the emergency room knows what’s happen inside it.

They just know something ain’t right.



Now everyone standing in front of the Emergency Room entrance, they all wait in worry.

 

Four nurses came out from the emergency room, but no one tells them what happen inside.

2 nurses came back to the emergency room with the rolling bed; still no one tells them what happen inside.

A nurse came closer to two SM guards, who stand in front of the waiting room entrance.

4 guards came from outside the hospital and talk to the waiting room guards.

The other nurse prepare for something in the gate between the Emergence Entrance and Waiting Room Door.

Then she opens the 2 sides of Emergency Door widely.
 

 

Yes, they all in worry now…

Something really ain’t right; yet, no one tells them what’s happening.
 

Now the EXO-L private guards came inside the waiting room and blockade the Emergency Door entrance, the nurse going inside once everyone in their place, as planned.
 

Mr. Soman came out from the emergency door; he gave a sign to the guards.

He’s followed by nurses, the doctor, rolling bed, and 2 cried people inside the rolling bed, Jong Kwon and Vic.

Vic looks really sad, and tears keeps falling from her eyes, Kwon holding her shoulder and helps her walks.

Vic keeps holding Sumin hands, not wanted to letting go…
 


The patient keeps holding Vic’s hand tightly, tears also falling from her eyes, a lot of tears…

Her head cover with bandage, some part of her face also covered, the blanket close her entire body, still, her left arm is opened.

The injured left arm covered with bandage and splint to maintain the bone structure.



Her tears adds more painful scene to watch from the outside of the emergency door.

 

Too painful to watch what’s in front of him, Kai running closer to the rolling bed.

Guards blocking him

Minnie….. minnieeeeeee…..” Kai screaming and push the guards, but it doesn’t work, 3 guards stop him.

The guards in front of waiting room entrance also running inside to help the guards who just came out from the emergency entrance.
 

Everyone tries to move forward to see Sumin, they were blocked by the guards.

 

Sumin who was holding Vic’s hand in the right side now moving her head slowly to the other side.



Thank you guys… Mianhae…” The only words came out from Sumin before they drag her to another door, corridor to the VVIP section.

 



Sumin out from their sight…

 



Luhan down on his knees, he can’t stand on her own feet any longer.

Looking at Sumin conditions really tear him apart.

He was way too shocks by Sumin appearance from the emergency.

Mianhe Sumin…

Mianhe Vic

Mianhe everyone…

Tears falling from his eyes…

 



Sir! Why can we talk to her????!!!!!!” Kai get angry.

Do you think she can talk to you in her situation?????

At least let me stay next to her!” Kai pushing again

Who the hell you think you are??? Parent? Brother? You’re not even his boy friend!” Soman stops Kai foolish anger.

And yes Kai stood up, in silent, all of sudden

 


Everyone dismiss! It’s night already; go back to your dorm. Practice at 8am tomorrow, dismiss!!!!

What???? How can you tell us to practice in this kind of situation???!!!” Suho moves to the front challenging Mr. Soman

Leader… Take your boys to the dorm, your bus waits in the basement, all off you! Dismiss!!! I hate to tell the same thing for 3rd times, don’t try on me!


Guards, staffs and managers drag the EXOs to the exit basement.



Kwon-oppa…..” Hera cries

Let’s go ladies… Mr Soman told us to dismiss… We need to take a rest, tomorrow gonna be another hard day to be faced. Kacha… kacha….” Kwon drags the ladies to the exit door.

 


Unnie…….” Hera not moving her feet, she’s asking for Vic to back her up…

Let’s go ladies… No more disobeying the rules… You all just see the result of disobeying rules now…” Vic follows Kwon-oppa and leaves the waiting room.

 



Everyone leave the Emergency’s waiting room, going down to the basement.

Their bus parked in front of the basement entrance.

 



Mr. Soman change his direction, he takes the elevator to going up, to the VVIP section.

.....