The Introduction

Beautiful Stranger... EXO-L

***Kyaaaaa I put the EXO-L members' selca. Look how beautiful they are in person. You guys gonna love it! Enjoy the whole adventures of EXO-Ladies. Anyeong! ;)

 

.....

 

“Yah Kai where on earth is you? Go back inside! Pali!” Suho texting Kai

“Ok!” Kai Short reply

Kai going back to the ballroom when the performance almost over

 

Park Su-Min singing her last part. Her eyes at the ballroom main entrance

“Are you remembering like me now, even the fragrance of your hair...” She ends it with her lowest voice, tears falling from her eyes.

 

Audience got struck by her performances.

Taemin stood up, applauding and shouting "Saranghae! Daebak!!!"

Park Su-Min bows to the audience.

Stage lights off and she returned to the back of the stage.

The rest of EXO-L waits on the back of stage, tears falling down their cheeks.

"I know you can!" The leader hugs Park Su-Min tightly.

“I made ​​it, thank you Onnideul. I couldn’t make it all without you”

*group hugs*

 

…..

 

A large screen appears in front of the curtain, the audience is presented VT about their 6 months of sorrow.

The six ladies who work non-stop and only had 4 hours sleep per day.

Wake up at 05:00am and go back to their dorm at 01:00am.

They are trapped on the 23th floor of this building in last 6 months.

Those who remain stay in the practice room when everyone is spending their weekend and go for a walk with friends.

It includes videos of all the people who came out of the elevator in 23th floor and asked to come back down by the guards there.

Kyuhyun breaks the record of “The Most Captured while arguing with the Guard in 23th floor” Audience laughing hard.

At the end of the video the six ladies bending over and saying "Thank you, starting today please take care of us”

Everyone clapped and the lights came back on.

 

....

 

“Hoooowaaaaaaa Daebak, Is it heaven? I think I just saw angels singing, howaaaa what a great performance! Perfecto!  I would like to invite all the angels back on stage. Let’s get to know them better. Everybody please welcome, EXO-Ladies!!!!!!!” Mc Yoo Jae-Suk in awe.

EXO-Ladies came back to the stage; they change their outfit with something more casual, jeans and coats with heels and boats on their feet.

Anyeong haseyo urineun EXO-L imnida, WE ARE ONE!” EXO-L introduce themselves and ended with pointing finger, just like what EXO-K and EXO-M used to do.

Without any arrangement, EXO-K shouting “Urineun EXO-K imnida” and followed by EXO-M “Urineun EXO-M imnida” and both shouts “WE ARE ONE” Together...

Audience sent them another big random applause.

 

.....

 

Everyone looks very happy tonight, they never stop smiling and laughing. It makes EXO-L smile shine brightly on stage.

“Now is the time to introduce who you really are, one by one. Start from you maknae...” MC Yoo start the introduction session

 

Park Su-Min

“Good evening everyone, I’m EXO-L maknae Park Su-Min. Thank you for all your warm welcome, I will work hard harder!” Su-Min bows and sent the audience her killer smile, audience clapping and the boys screaming wildly

“Maknae, can I get your phone number and e-mail?” Taemin start his fangirling, Leeteuk hyung throw him an ice cube and makes him jump off the seat, the crowd laugh hardly. Su-Min sent him her smile once again, makes the boys scream even harder.

Kai’s eyes reddened...

 

Kim Hera

“Anyeong haseyo Kim Hera imnida, please take care of me”Hera bowing, cutely nervous...

 

Byun Bae-Ri

“Good evening everyone, my name is Byun Bae-Ri. Hope you guys enjoy our performance”Bae-Ri introduces herself.

 

The room became noisy, they never stop clapping, and yes the boys never stop fangirling their new family.

“Ya... Ya... Be quite please, it’s only half of the members, 3 to go, control you self boys...”MC Yoo’s warning all the boys in the ballroom, audience starts to laugh again.

 

Lee Ji-Eun

“Hei everyone, My name is Lee Ji-Eun, very nice to meet you all.”Ji-Eun introduce herself politely and bowing 90’

 

“That girl........ She’s the girl in the emergency exit!" Dong-Hae of Super Junior’s thought. He touches the scarf on his neck. Know he knows what is the meaning of ‘J’ and ‘E’ in the corner of the scarf, it refers to, Ji Eun.... She owns it.

 

Choi Min-Ah

My name is Choi Min-Ah, have a good evening everyone” Min-Ah introduces herself coldly, bows and gave the microphone to the Leader. Victoria poking Min-Ah’s hair.

 

Victoria Cho

Anyeong haseyo, EXO-L leader, Victoria Imnida. My pleasure to meet you all. Thank you so much for coming to our debut, we appreciate it.”

Vic continues...

I’m behalf of my member would like to sent our best regards to Mr. Soman, 20 Staffs and 12 Private Guards, thank you so much. Thank you because you’ve been very patient in leads us, guides us and guards us. We appreciate all your hard work. We will never forget our 6 struggling months.” Vic gives her best smile to their ‘Secret Soldier’.

"In the future,we will fight harder and give the best we have. Please, please, please... never be bored to teach and protect us.” She’s winking to the back seats where all their ‘secret staff’ in last 6 months seating and end it with a flash wink to Mr Soman at the front-row, causing the audience to laugh again.

She continues;“We also would like to say thank you to all the journalists who came in to our very first public performance this evening. Our debut will never be successful without you. We will fight harder!”  EXO-L bows politely to the journalists in the center section. Causing hundred flash lights showering them.

Vic continues the last part of her speech that she creates before the show “Last but not least, we would like to send our gratitude to our seniors for coming this evening. Sorry for wasting your precious time by joining our big night, we really appreciate your attendance, please take care of us.” Vic ends her speech.

 

EXO-L shouts “WE ARE ONE!!!” Causing all the sunbae-nim get up from their seats and give EXO-L a big applause.

 

Thank youall...” Vic’s Shouts

 

Kyuhyun almost ran to the stage to hug Vic before being stopped by Mr. Soman’s gazes

“Why can’t I????!!!!!!!” Kyu’s thought. He gets confuse.

 

.....

 

Light off.

Background stage changing.

Laser pointing every sides of the room.

 

“Here’s the last performance for tonight, the ENGLISH VERSION of MAMA!!!! Thank you for coming!!! Have a beautiful evening everyone!!!” MC Yoo Jae-Suk close the show...

EXO-L MAMA English Version: http://youtu.be/10Z_mYNU-lM

EXO-L MAMA dance (Studio Version): http://youtu.be/hFD8MGT2t4w

 

The ballroom isn’t a formal show anymore; it changes to a dance floor. EXO-K and EXO-M leads the dancing in audience section. Even the journalists start to dance MAMA’s choreography

 

“English version, Ladies???? Daebak!!!” Kris the EXO-M Leader screams

“Are you enjoying the evening Kyuhyun?” Leeteuk asking

“More than you can imagine Hyung! I love tonight! She’s back!!!!!!” Kyu shouting happily.

 

.....

 

 

***Ohhh I'm spoiling you with long chapter today...

Thanks for reading my very first FF, I’m so excited reading all your comments. I will work harder! FIGHTING!