You're Mistaken

Lovers Reunited
  Jonghyun woke up with a severe headache.
    "Ugh," Jonghyun breathed and made his way into his bathroom. After taking a hot shower, he put on a black shirt and blue vest and a pair of black jeans. He walked into the living room and paused when he saw a blonde with his shirt on.
    "Oh, you're up. I borrowed your shirt since you barfed all over mine," Kibum said, turning to Jonghyun.
    "I'm sorry, I was really drunk, not too good at holding my liquor," Jonghyun apologized, smiling at Kibum. Kibum returned the smile and handed Jonghyun a cup of tea.
  Kibum shagged Jonghyun's hair and reassured, "It's fine, I don't mind." Kibum felt as Jonghyun's hand rest on his thigh and he shivered. "Wh-What is it?" Kibum questioned.
  Jonghyun's face turned red and he said, "I really think you're amazing Kibum." Kibum smiled and looked away. He knew Jonghyun was saying this because he remembered what he said to Kibum last night and was only trying to make up for it. There was no way Kibum could replace a demon.
  Kibum got up and replied, "Th-Thanks, but you don't have to say things you don't mean."
    "B-But I do mean it. I meant everything I just-"
    "Because you think I'm Key!!" Kibum shouted, not wanting to deal with the lies anymore.
  Jonghyun stood and grabbed Kibum's hand replying, "Key's not here anymore...I want to move on...with you-"
    "Just stop with the lies already," Kibum shouted suddenly disappearing.
 
 
    "Are you crazy! Why would you teleport right in front of him?! Your identity is supposed to be a secret," Amber screamed at Kibum. Kibum sat at the kitchen table, studying his fingers, hardly listening to her. "Pabo! Listen!" Amber shouted, hitting Kibum on the head.
    "It doesn't matter now anyway...I'm never going to see him again...I could never compete with a dead demon."
  Amber rest her hands on Kibum's cheeks and explained, "I know I shouldn't being saying this, but you are an angel, you can beat out any demon. Slayers and angels are closer than demons and slayers. You have a chance. Don't you dare say you're lower than any demon."
  Kibum was an angel, but Jonghyun wasn't someone he was really going to break his neck to become his only priority. Kibum stood and walked over to his bedroom.
   
 
    "Joon, what am I supposed to do. Kibum won't believe that I love only him now," Jonghyun said to his friend's spirit.
    "Well, you only love Kibum because he reminds you all too well of Key," Joon replied. Jonghyun sighed with fustration and stood, grabbing a few of his slayer weapons. "Where are you going?"
    "I'm going to clear my head with a little bit of demon slaying," Jonghyun said with a smirk. Jonghyun teleported himself into a dark alley. Jonghyun smiled when he felt the ora of a demon. He quickly turned and sliced the demon in half. Jonghyun was now surrounded and he couldn't help but laugh. He hadn't had a good demon battle in a while so it felt good.
 
 
  Kibum teleported himself to Jonghyun's underground home and was startled when he saw Joon.
    "Aren't you supposed to be in heaven?" He questioned. Joon rest his hand on Kibum's shoulder.
    "Why are you running away from Jonghyun?" Joon asked. Kibum looked away.
    "I-I'm not running away, he loves someone else. I'm not going to run after someone who doesn't love me for me," Kibum explained. 
  Joon replied, "Well, that's why you must make yourself known. Jonghyun is somewhat of a dimwit. If you love him, show it to him."
    "Hey Joon, are you still around here some...where," Jonghyun said and paused when he saw Kibum. "Ki-Kibum." Jonghyun held the others cheek. Joon quickly disappeared, leaving the two alone.
  Kibum moved away from Jonghyun and walked around to the other side of the kitchen counter.
    "I only came back because I had a feeling Joon would be here," Kibum responded. Jonghyun stood behind the other and held his waist. "L-Let me go Jo- "
    "I love you only Kibum. I'm sorry if I made you think Key is the one I think of when I'm with you," Jonghyun interrupted.
  Kibum smirked and said, "You must be mistaken. I can't be the one you love. The one you love is a demon. I'm a..."
  Jonghyun looked at Kibum with confusion, turning the other around and asking, "You're a what?" Kibum looked away from Jonghyun, knowing he really shouldn't tell Jonghyun.
    "Jonghyun, I'm an angel."