Everything

Lovers Reunited
  Jonghyun stared at Kibum with surprise. He was a bit suspicious as to if Kibum was really a "normal" human being.
    "So...are you like supposed to be watching over me?" Jonghyun asked. Kibum nodded. He'd definitely have to tell Jonghyun everything now.
    "I told you to do the right things while Key always persuaded you to do bad things," Kibum clarified.
  Jonghyun pointed out, "But I've never seen you before. I mean besides that time when we first met last year."
    "That's because my brother and I look too much alike," Kibum muttered.
  Jonghyun looked confusedly at Kibum and questioned, "D-Did you just say you and your brother."
    "Key and I are twins. Technically we are half demon and half angel."
    "Wow," Jonghyun replied, rubbing his forehead. So did that mean that he fell in love with both Kibum and Key when he was younger? "If you were always there, then that means your hair wasn't always blonde. So basically, you and Key were just playing me the whole time?!"
  Kibum looked at Jonghyun and answered, "That's not what was intended. You were the one who claimed me as Key so I never bothered to protest."
    "So what! You should have said something. Now I have no idea who I really fell in love with," Jonghyun responded. Was Key playing him this whole time? Was their relationship fake? Did Key even love Jonghyun?
    "We both loved you," Kibum declared.
    "How can I believe that?! Key never even told me he was an angel or that he had a twin!" Kibum didn't know how he could convince Jonghyun that he really did love the other. "I need some time to think about this. Until I'm ready to talk about this again...let's not meet each other anymore."
  Kibum sighed and replied, "I really do love you Jjong." With that  he disappeared.
  Jonghyun huffed and plopped down onto his couch. Why was his life full of so much drama? Jonghyun sat up and looked at his closet full of weapons.
    "Time to do some demon hunting."
 
    "Why the hell would you tell him you're a half breed?! Do you know how much trouble you can get into? The angel council will murder you for this!" Amber shouted. Kibum returned to his apt. he shared with Amber and the other was not too happy with what Kibum did.
    "He would've found out eventually. I doubt he'll want to see me anymore anyway," Kibum reassured.
  Amber put her hand on her hip and asked, "And what if he does want to see you again?"
  Kibum looked away and answered, "Then I'll go see him." Amber, pissed off, slapped Kibum.
    "It's time for you to let go of this one sided love and grow up!" Amber scold. Kibum walked into his room and plopped down on his bed. It wasn't his fault that the angels told him to watch over Jonghyun. How was he supposed to know he'd fall madly in love with Jonghyun?
    "Kibum, you can't hide in your room forever," Amber shouted.
    "J-Just leave me alone. I'll go fix everything."
 
  Jonghyun sat down on the side walk, covered in black blood. He slayed more demons than usual, but now he was a bit more calm. As he walked, he talked to himself.
    "How could they do this to me? Kibum was practically tricking me the whole time. I don't even know where to begin with Key...I loved him with all my heart...To be betrayed like this." Jonghyun disappeared to his home and laid down on his bed. He tossed his sword to the side and laid on his side.
  Maybe being lonely wasn't such a big deal. As long as he cut all ties with Kibum, he'd never think of Kibum or Key ever again.
  Jonghyun closed his eyes and muttered, "That's what I need to do...Get rid of all my memories of Kibum and Key...Lupitor was probably right. I really just filled Key's head with a bunch of . Key never loved me." Jonghyun sighed and pulled up the covers.
  All of a sudden, he shot up and his eyes were wide open.
    "I-If Kibum is alive...K-Key was killed, but he was connected to Lupitor...Kibum and Key are twins..."
  Now Jonghyun turned very pale.
    "L-Lupitor is still alive."
 

  Okay, so this is all I have as of right now, but I promise the next chapter will be longer. I hope you guys support part 2 of Slayer and The Demons. Comment on what you think. XD