An Exception

Lovers Reunited
   Jonghyun walked into his living room and sat beside Kibum. Kibum was Jonghyun's "new" lover. Jonghyun still didn't get over Key, but he had to move on. Jonghyun looked at Kibum who was now lying on his lap.
    "So tell me about this Key guy. What was he like?" Kibum asked.
  Jonghyun shivered when he heared the name he hadn't said in so long, but he explained, "Key was a very calm and shy person...demon I should say. He never wanted to gather souls, but he had no real choice since his father was none other than Lupitor...Even though he killed my parents...I couldn't stop loving him...I still love him..."
  Kibum looked up at Jonghyun and wiped away the tears from the other's eyes and said, "I'm so sorry Jjong...I didn't mean to bring up Key."
  Jonghyun chuckled lightly and replied, "It's alright, I had to tell someone about Key to help me get over him." Kibum sadily smiled and kissed Jonghyun. He knew he could never be as great as Key was for Jonghyun, but he was happy that he could at least be by Jonghyuns side.
 
 
  Kibum entered his apartment and was greeted by an angry roommate.
    "You've been hanging out with that slayer again, haven't you?" They said, angry.
  Kibum tossed his keys on the kitchen table and replied, "Yeah, what's it to you?" His roommate grabbed him by the collar.
    "Why can't you just hang out with your own kind. Don't you realize he is dangerous?! He's a demon slayer for heaven's sake."
  Kibum brushed off his roommate's hand and responded, "Calm down Amber, he's not interested in me anyway...he has someone else he loves." Kibum grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and sat down at the kitchen table. Of course he had only known Jonghyun for a week now, but there was something about the slayer that he couldn't help but fall in love with.
    "If you've fallen in love with him, forget about it," Amber ordered.
 
 
  Jonghyun walked into the bar, where he first met Kibum, and sat at the bar table. The bartender just smiled and handed Jonghyun five shots of vodka. Jonghyun threw down each one and sighed.
    "Do you really think that'll solve your problems?" Jonghyun smiled when he heared the sweet voice of Kibum. Kibum sat beside Jonghyun and kissed him on the cheek.
  Jonghyun turned to the man and asked, "How can you hang out with me when you know I am a demon slayer?"
  Kibum smirked and replied, "I don't give a rats what you are. You're cool to be around and I really am starting to like you." Kibum linked his fingers with Jonghyun's. "I don't know why, but my head blurrs everytime we're near.
    "Maybe it's my appeal," Jonghyun teased, the vodka getting to him. Kibum chuckled and shagged Jonghyun's hair.
    "Let's not get carried away," Kibum replied.
  Jonghyun turned to Kibum and whispered in his ear, "I'm really starting to like you Kibum. I'd never thought I'd say it but...I want all of you." Kibum turned red and patted Jonghyun's arm.
    "Okay, no more drinks. Time for you to go home." Kibum grabbed Jonghyun and let him lean on his shoulder. "Okay, do your teleportation thingy." Jonghyun nodded and in no time, the two were in Jonghyun's home.
  Jonghyun pulled Kibum to his bed and pushed him down.
    "Let's have some fun," Jonghyun said. He started kissing Kibum's neck, recieving shoves from the other.
    "Stop it Jjong, I don't want this while you're drunk," Kibum ordered. Jonghyun didn't listen and Kibum shoved him so hard that he almost fell off the bed."
    "Why would you do that?" Jonghyun slurred.
    "Because this isn't right," Kibum mummbled.
    "But I love you."
    "No you don't love me...you love-"
    "Key, I love you...why won't you believe me?" Jonghyun held Kibum tight now, laying his head on the other's chest. Kibum was completely torn. He had a feeling something like this would end up happening.
    "Why me," Kibum questioned himself. He always got into the most wierdest relationships.   
    "I love you Key."