Chapter 6 : welcome

My Brother's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter  6

welcome

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sunlight hit luhan's face. he slightly stir from his sleep, then in seconds he slowly opened his eyes. luhan was greeted by the sunlight so he roll to the other side of the bed and let out a groan. luhan sat up from his bed and rub sleep from his eyes, he stretched his arms and shouted a "morning" to no one.

glancing at the table clock a smile crept up to his face and something flash in his mind. still smiling, luhan got out of bed and walk straight to the bathroom so he could take a shower and change. he needs to be fast in taking a shower and changing so he can cook a breakfast for him and for sooyoung.  

 

 

 

 

 

after finishing preparing for his day, luhan walk towards the kitchen so he could cook breakfast. since it's still 5 30 in the morning he will be the one incharge of cooking breakfast for him and sooyoung. pausing for a couple of minutes, luhan smiled like an idiot when the thought of him surprising sooyoung with a breakfast in bed. upon entering the kitchen, luhan made his way to the fridge and look at the available ingredients.

after scanning the fridge luhan took out some oranges,ham, egg, sausage and bacon. then he laid down the ingredients that he got from the fridge in the kitchen island, after laying the ingredients he went to the pantry and took out some breads and cereals.  

luhan toasted the bread first, then cook the eggs, hams, bacons and sausages. while waiting for the ham, bacon,egg and sausages to cook he slice  oranges made a juice out of it. luhan once again went to the pantry to get the tray. luhan put the ham,egg,bacon and sausages in a nice plate then place it in the tray.

after placing the plate, the next thing he put in the tray are the glass of juice and the breads.  after placing all the food in the tray, luhan grab some bacon, egg and toast for him and started to eat his breakfast first.

 

 

 

after he finish his breakfast, luhan made his way towards sooyoungs room. luhan knock on the door first, when he didn't hear sooyoung he slowly opened her bedroom door. luhan poke his head inside the room to see if sooyoung is already awake. when he saw sooyoungs body still slumped in her bed, he silently walk towards sooyoung.

luhan put down the tray first on the chair then he sat beside the sleeping sooyoung. luhan slightly shook sooyoung, when sooyoung didn't move, he leaned foward and gave sooyoung's cheek a peck. luhan once again tried to shake sooyoung.

on the fourth attempt, sooyoung finally move. she slowly opened her eyes. when she was fully awake, she was greeted by a smiling luhan. sooyoung sat up and greeted luhan. when she saw the food in the tray, she thanked luhan and gave him a kiss on his cheeks.

luhan look away in an instant, he didn't want sooyoung to see his blushing face. after eating her breakfast luhan told sooyoung to take a bath and change. sooyoung nod her head and went straight to her bathroom while luhan took the tray and walk back towards the kitchen and wash the dishes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

an hour and a half later after her breakfast, baekhyun arrive at their apartment and fetch both luhan and sooyoung. the drive towards sooyoung and luhan's new apartment to their new agency only took baekhyun 30minutes. parking infront of the building baekhyun stopped his car, seconds later he got out of the car followed by  sooyoung and luhan.

upon entering the building, all the staff greeted baekhyun then when their gaze landed on sooyoung and luhan, they all started to talk whisper at each other. nervous at her new agency , sooyoung couldn't stop feeling that it's like her first time in modeling. thinking about what might happen to her and luhan in the hands of their new agency family, sooyoung shook her head and took a deep breath to relax her body, even her soul.  baekhyun usered sooyoung and luhan to the meeting room wher they would meet the people incharge of the modeling agency.

the door of the meeting room flew open, 4 man and a woman appeared infront of the door. baekhyun, luhan and sooyoung stood up and greeted the people who entered the room. once by one baekhyun introduced luhan and sooyoung to them.

 

bh(baekhyun): good morning zhoumi, xiumin, donghae, tiffany and taecyeon

zhoumi,xiumin,taecyeon,donghae and tiffany: good morning bacon

sy and luhan: *look at each other*  bacon?

bh: *chuckle* that's my nickname

luhan: aahh.

bh: anyways...guys i would like you all to meet sooyoung and luhan. they are our new models as of today. luhan and sooyoung i would like you to meet zhoumi and donghae, they are the owners of the agency.

luhan and sy: nice to meet you mr.donghae and mr.zhoumi

baek: meet xiumin, he is incharge of all the models here in seoul.

luhan and sy: nice to meet you mr.xiumin

baek: and lastly...meet taecyeon and tiffany... they are both the oldest managers here in the company.

tiffany: *walk beside baekhyun* awww babe...you mak me look like an old person *pout*

baek: *kissed tiffany on her cheeks* mianhe baby...

luhan: babe?

taecyeon: they are a couple...

zhoumi: and they make us sick whenever they are doing couple stuff  

tiffany: your all just jealous coz we do lovey dovey stuff while you four still got no girlfriend

donghae: excuse me but i used to have a girlfriend. we just broke up.

tiffany: even so *stuck out her tongue* still the same...you got no girlfriend now

xiumin: *shook his head* aigoo guys...we are doing business here remember

taecyeon: ah yes...mianhe for our childish act *smile*

xiumin: anyways...we heard so many things about you miss choi. we are honored that you signed with us 

sy: *bow* it's my pleasure sir. thank you for letting me be one of your model. and of course, i would like to thank you all for letting luhan model for you also.

zhoumi: it's not a problem. we saw the potential in luhan so that's why we also signed him in as our new model.

tiffany: babe... i think they will have a photoshoot this morning.

baek: i was told. but i didn't know that it will be push through

zhoumi: the shoot has a theme of "y". is that alright with you ms.choi?

sy: it's not my first time to do a y theme shoot so it's fine with me sir.

donghae:  i think luhan is also included in the shoot.  

baek: ok then * look at luhan and sooyoung* i think we better  go now...

xiumin: again...welcome to the agency ms.choi and mr. xi  

 

luhan and sooyoung gave zhoumi,donghae,xiumin,taecyeon and tiffany a 90 degree bow then they bid them goodbye. before baekhyun could follow luhan and sooyoung, he pulled tiffany closer and kissed her making tiffany blush at the sudden act. happy at what he did to his girlfriend, baekhyun bid the others farewell and run out of the meeting room so he could catch up with luhan and sooyoung. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter