Chapter 3: coming home

My Brother's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Kris Apartment(in America)

 

 

tao,lay,sehun and kai went straight to kris apartment since his apartment is near the airport, they thought that they should go stay in his apartment while waiting for their time to go to the airport. sehun and kai are watching a movie in the family room, tao is sitting on the balcony playing with his mobile, kris is also in the balcony of the apartment reading his favorite book while lay is doing what he is best, cooking.

 

 

 

 

 

lay was cooking fried rice, pork dumpling, sweet and sour and beef oyster sauce. even though it's only 3pm, lay wanted to cook heavy meal so when they arrive in the airport they won't feel that hungry anymore. when lay was done cooking all the food, he called everybody in the dining table so they can already eat. tao,sehun and kai immediately run towards the dining table while kris was just taking his time walking.

it's already been 3 weeks since he met the girl on the party but he really can't stop thinking about her. he gets distracted everytime he is doing something. lay knew what was happening to kris, he knew that his friend is inlove with the girl. everynight that kris can't sleep he always calls lay and ask advice on what to do since it is his 2nd time to fall in love.  at the table everybody was already enjoying their meal but kris, kris is once again distracted. kris is eating alright but he is eating in  a very slow pace,  2 spoon per 5min.

lay: ya!*poke kris shoulder* Mr. lover boy will you act normal now...

kris: i don't know what to do lay. i still can't stop thinking about her. i already dated girls but still whenever i'm with them, she keeps on flashing in my mind 

tao: your inlove hyung. you can't deny it to us now.

kai: even though he is inlove he can't do nothing tao. the girl is gone now.  

lay: such a pabo...you didn't even in' ask her number *rolled his eyes*

kris: how can i remember to ask her number when i'm busy looking at her pretty face.

s.h: yeah right hyung... just look for another girl when we arrive at korea

lay: yeah kris... just look for a girl in korea and fall for that girl.

kris: i don't know if i can really forget about the girl...

tao: *put a hand on his shoulder* don't worry we will help you forget about her

kris: *look at tao and arch an eyebrow* help? what kind of help are you referring tao?

tao: you'll know it when we arrive there.

kris: *shook his head*

lay: have you called your brother yet?

kris: yeah i already called hyung. thank god he is still awake when i called him. i didn't realize that it's only 3 in the morning in korea.

kai: did he curse when you called?

kris: no... i just heard him groaned and hum a "hmm" then i put the phone down.

lay: so where are you going to stay kris?

kris: in my dad's apartment building...i'll occupy the penthouse. i'll just tell hyung about it when we arrive...hey...

tao: what?

kris: why don't you guys live with me? since the penthouse has 4 rooms.

lay: fine with me dude. as long as there are many beautiful girls in that building *smirk*

tao: me too... it's fine with me...i'll just call mom that i'll be staying with you hyung.

kai: same here

s.h: me too...uhhhmm...lay hyung.

lay: what?

s.h: your cooking is soooo delicious. why don't you open up a restaurant or something.

lay: nah... i'm not in the mood to cook everyday you know that...i only cook once in a while...like now... i just cook this meal because we need to eat before we prepare and leave.

kris: so your really going to work in your family business lay?

lay: yeah...even though i hate the idea of me working in my dad's company i got nothing to do. he said he needs me, so i'm gonna help him. what about you three?

tao: dad also want me to work in his company. he wants me to be the general manager of  his hotel in seoul since we are going there. 

s.h: as of me...dad told me that i'm in charge of his restaurants in seoul.

kai: me... i'm incharge of my dad's bar in seoul *fist pump* bar bar bar... when all of your work are done we are all going to my bar...we will party everyday...

s.h: oh yeah *high fived kai*

lay: thank goodness we now have a club where we could hang out without paying.

kai: ya ya ya! of course you will still pay...

kris, tao, lay and s.h: WHAT?!

kai: it's business guys... i don't want my dad's bar get bankrupt because i let my friend have a free drinks everyday. don't worry the pay is only half the price *wink*

tao: pfft...and i thought it's free.

s.h: yeah...me too... your no fun hyung... i think i won't go to your club anymore *ate a dumpling*

lay: me too...

kai: oh come on guys...it's only half the price...

kris: even so... we want it to be free kai...

tao and lay: free! free! freee drinks and entrance! *raised their hands*

kai: are you two already making a strike?

lay: isin't it obvious *rolled his eyes*

kai: we are still here in america and your going on strike just because your paying? *jaw drop*

s.h: yes hyung...so you better make up your mind *wiggle his eybrows*

kai: that's s-t-u-p-i-d guys...very s-t-u-p-i-d *pouts*

kris: don't worry kai...i won't join them in their little strike...

kai: aww...thanks hyung...

kris: thanks for what? *look at kai*

kai: coz your not going with them in their s-t-u-p-i-d litwle strike

kris: yeah i won't go with them...coz i'm going to find other bars.

kai: *playfully hit kris in his shoulder* hyung!!! *mess his hair* no!!!! don't go to other club *whine*

tao: right on hyung *high fived with kris*

kai: no fair...your all against me...it's unfair, 4 againt 1...

 

while they are eating, everybody continued to tease kai but kai won't back down, he also tease his hyungs and sehun. their teasing and eating continued 30 more minutes. when they are finally done  eating, everybody voted sehun to wash the dishes since kris maid is not yet there. while sehun was busy washing the dishes, kris went to the bathroom to take a bath and start to prepare himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung's parents apartment in california(4pm)

 

 

 

 

 

 

sooyoung is watching the fashion week video from yesterdays fashion show in the family room. she's watching the show because her childhood friend who is also a model like her is one of the model that the designer pick. she doesn't want to watch the video because she wanted to sleep for an hour or 2 before she and luhan will leave the apartment and go to the airport.

l.h: what do you think noona? did i do good on the runway? is my walk good or bad?

soo: lulu your a great model so why even ask me about your runway?

l.h: because your my role model. your a great model. you've been modeling since you were a baby...unlike me i've been modeling for 6 years only

soo: *scooted closer to luhan and hug his waist* awww...baby lulu...even though you've been in the modeling world for 6 years, you still did great. and god!you loooook great. the other male models are nothing compared to you

l.h: awww...noona...are you telling that just to make me feel good?

soo: *pulled away from  her hug* ya! i'm being honest here baby lulu

l.h: *look at sooyoung and cupped her cheeks* noona...don't furrow your eyebrow...you look like a angry bird *chuckle*

soo: ya! *playfully hit luhans shoulder 3 times*

l.h: *giggle* stop it noona it hurts*rub his shoulder*

soo: huh...that's for saying that i look like an angry bird luhanniiiiiiiieeeee~~~ *stuck out her tongue*

l.h: *arch an eyebrow* are you really my noona? it seems that your more childish than me noona

soo: ya! of course i'm your noona, even though i'm only 2 months older than you *smile* 

l.h: uhhm noona*gently rested sooyoungs head on his shoulder*

soo: why lulu?*hug luhans waist*

l.h: thanks for letting me go with you.

soo: lulu...don't thanked me...thank my mom...she talked to my agency and told them that they should sign you up also.

l.h: aren't you happy that i'm coming with you in korea?

soo: *sat up straight and put a finger on her chin and tap it* nope *stuck out her tongue*

l.h: noooona i'm s-e-r-i-o-u-s here

soo: *giggle* see...your more childish than me...

l.h: seriously noona... aren't you happy?

soo: of course i'm happy that my favorite baby is coming with me... but i hope even thought we are going to be living in the same apartment you won't bug me *poke luhan's chest twice*

l.h: why...are you and yeollie hyung going to do something? *wiggle his eyebrows*

soo: lulu! aish...this kid...what a ert!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter