Chapter 7 : and we meet again

My Brother's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Chapter  7

and we meet again

 

       

sooyoung was already done with the first and second set of lingerie, she is now changing into the last set of lingerie for the photoshoot. inside the set of the photoshoot, people are busy fixing and changing the backdrop that is needed for the last victoria's secret photoshoot. while people are busy with what they are doing 5 handsome guys appeared inside the set. some girls who are included in the crew started to whisper about how tall and handsome the 5 guys who just appeared.

dongwoon who is busy talking with baekhyun stop talking when he heard a stylist behind him that there are 5  unknown people who appeared inside the set photoshoot and as if they are looking for someone. dongwoon quickly scanned the set to see the 5 guys. a smile crossed dongwoons handsome features when he saw that one of the unknown person who just arrive is his cousin, sehun.

dongwoon excused himself to baekhyun and quickly made his way towards sehun. sehun cheerfully wave at his cousin when he saw dongwoon making his way towards him. his cheerfullness was cut short when he saw his cousin hyuna giving him a death glare when she saw him.

 

dongwoon: sehun-ah *pulled sehun in a tight hug*

sehun: hyung!

dongwoon: *pulled away from his hug and look at sehun* ya sehun-ah! your taller now

sehun: bet you didn't know that i will grew up like this huh *stuck out his tongue to dongwoon*

dongwoon: *chuckle* yeah you grew up but still your a baby *pinch sehun's cheeks* aigoo my cousin looks like me now. maybe you can model

sehun: nah. i don't want girls to notice me even more

dongawoon: huh...and now your full of yourself huh.

sehun: oh hyung. i want you to meet my friends

dongwoon:  ok

sehun: dongwoon hyung, these guys are my friends. kris *points at kris*, lay *points at lay*, tao *points at tao* and kai *points at kai* i met them in school.

kris, lay, tao and kai: *bow* nice to meet you dongwoon-sshi

dongwoon: *bows* nice to meet you too friends of sehun. oh come with me in the waiting area. you better greet noona

sehun: *grab dongwoon's arm* but noona might get mad

dongwoon: *scoff* sehun-ah...noona is always mad. no need to worry about that.

 

dongwoon grab sehun's wrist and pulled him to the waiting area where baekhyun,luhan and hyuna are sitting. kris, lay, kai and tao followed both dongwoon and sehun. everytime kris would see a girl crew, he would always give them a wink.

lay just rolled his eyes when he saw what kris was doing, he then hit his head that earned him a glare from kris. hyuna who saw dongwoon and sehun approaching them, she stood up from her seat and arched an eyebrow when she met eyes with sehun.

 

hyuna: oh.se.hun

sehun: no-noona *weakly wave at hyuna*

hyuna: who the hell told you to come here in the photoshoot?

sehun: *look at dongwoon*

dongwoon: *look away. not even glancing at hyuna*

hyuna: *hit dongwoon at the back of his head* pabo! ya dongwoon. 

dongwoon: *rub the spot where hyuna hit him* noona~ that hurts.

hyuna: serves you right. what came inside your head and let them come here?

dongwoon: i wanted to see sehunnie since he just came back yesterday.

sehun: *gave hyuna a puppy eyed look* aren't you happy to see me noona? *blinked his eyes four time*

hyuna: don't give me that look. it won't work with me anymore *walk infront of sehun*

sehun: *tilted his head* wae?

hyuna: *pulled sehun in a tight hug* you rascal. why didn't you call us when you arrive so that we could pick you up in the airport

sehun: no need noona. i'm with my friends anyway

hyuna: *pulled away from the hug and look at sehun's friends* oh i see

 

sehun was about to introduce kris, lay, tao and kai to his cousin hyuna when an assistant and a model excuse hyuna to the group. dongwoon smirk and eyed the model from head to toe when he saw her in her lingerie. like what dongwoon did to the model, sehun, kris, lay, tao and kai eyed the model from head to toe.

unconciously the 5 friends who are looking at the model their dried lips at the same time. sehun who wanted to know the name of the model poke his cousin dongwoon to get his attention.  

 

sehun: hyung

dongwoon: weyo?

sehun: who is she?

dongwoon: who?

sehun: the model

dongwoon: ah. she's sooyoung, one of the new model in the agency.

sehun: sooyoung~ *cheekily smiled* hyung 

dongwoon: wae?

sehun: i think i want to be a model too

dongwoon: *wrap an arm around sehun's neck and ruffled his head* and now you wanted to be a model

 

dongwoon pulled sehun to the chair and told the others to take their seats while waiting. sehun grab a chair and sat beside his cousin while his friends also grab a chair and sat side by side. dongwoon introduce baekhyun and luhan who are sitting on the other side to his cousin and his cousin friends. luhan just gave them a bow then he stood beside sooyoung where she, hyuna and a sytlist having a conversation.

kris couldn't take his eyes off from the model whose still talking to hyuna while her hair is being fixed by a hair stylist.  his eyebrows raised when he notice how close the model and luhan. kris smirked when he saw luhan at the corner of his eyes giving him glare while he keeps on looking at the model. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hyunseung told sooyoung that they will start the photoshoot for the last set of lingerie in 5minutes. sooyoung nooded to the director and the assistant ushered sooyoung infront of the pink and beige backdrop while luhan  and hyuna went back to their chairs. dongwoon's jaw dropped when he glanced at sooyoung who just took off her robe. sehun who noticed dongwoons reaction followed where his cousin is looking. sehun unconciously tightly grab tao's wrist making tao wince in pain when sehun's fingers dug into the skin of his wrist deep. tao hit the back of sehun's head making the latter pulled his hand off of tao.  

sooyoung was wearing the y little french maid lingerie of victoria's secret. apron babydoll with unlined cups, halter ties at the neck. it also has an adjustable bow-tie that can be worn in the head. the lingerie includes a matching ruffled bikini and a feather duster.

hyuna smiled when she saw the lingerie on sooyoung, she thought that it looks good on her. when hyuna turned to look at her brother, she rolled her eyes and walk infront of him. hyuna put a finger below dongwoon's chin and slowly closed it. dongwoon blushed when he realize that his noona just caught her looking like a mad dog. hyuna's attention went to hyunseung when he shouted that the photoshoot will start. in seconds the photoshoot started. hyunseung didn't have a hard time taking soyooungs photo since she was doing a very good job. flaunting her toned body and having her best seductive look at every pose she did.

 

 

 

dongwoon, sehun, kai, lay and tao are busy having a conversation while kris was still busy looking at the model whose flaunting her y body to the camera. kris ears perked up when he heard the name of the model, he then sit up straight in his chair then slightly leaned forward to his chair. kris who was watching very carefully at sooyoung every pose met eyes with her. kris blushed and heart skipped a beat at the intense eye contact.

kris thought at some point that sooyoung is flirting with him especially when sooyoung hook both her thumb on the waistband of her underwear and slightly pulled it down while slowly her lips. there's also this pose that sooyoung did that kris was sure that she is really flirting with him. it was when sooyoung put a finger on her lips and slowly it while looking at him.

 

 

hyunseung shot 25 frames of photo then made another 25 frames so there are many photos they could choose for the ad campaign. when the photoshoot for the victoria's secret was done hyunseung shouted to the crew that the shoot was finally over. the crew of the photoshoot clapped their hands to hyunseung and sooyoung. sooyoung gave the director and the crew a 90 degree bow and thanked all of them. an assistant walk towards sooyoung and gave her the robe that she was wearing earlier, she then ushered sooyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter