Chapter 5: worried/

My Brother's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 5

worried/

 

 

 

chanyeol who is busy writing some changes in suho's report drop his pen when he heard a very familiar voice, he slightly look up to face her. his eyes widens in disbelief when he saw  the love of his life standing infront of his office door with a smile, the smile that he misses to see ever since he went back to korea. chanyeol stood up from his seat and walk or rather run towards her and hug her tightly. he almost cried when he felt her hug and heared when she called his name.

cy: why are you here? how did you get here?what about your work? did your mom know that your here? omo! you should call your mom because i told her your missing *on his panic mode*

soo: baby!!! *pulled away from the hug and look at chanyeol* calm down will you

cy: how can i calm down if your your mom doesn't know where you are! how can i calm down if your agency get angry with you for being here in korea.  

soo: channie baby... relax *rub her hands to his arms* relax... come let's sit on the couch then i'll answer all your question.ok? 

cy: ok

soo: *pulled chanyeol towards the couch and sat him, she then took a sit beside him and look at him*

cy: so...when did you arrive?until when are you goign to be here?

soo: channie baby so many questions *giggle* will you just relax *kissed chanyeol on his cheeks*

cy: *closed his eyes and took a deep breath*

soo: are you, ok now?

cy: yes.

soo: so now...what's your questions again? *grab chanyeols necktie and played with it*

cy: uhhmm *cleared his throat* uhhmm...

soo: channie baby... what's your question again *pout*

cy: y-yeah...1st...w-why are you here?

soo: *slowly untying chanyeols necktie* to surprise you... *gave chanyeol a puppy eyed look* aren't you surprise channie baby? 

 

just as chanyeol was about to answer sooyoung, she positioned herself on his lap straddling him. sooyoung bit her bottom lip while unbottoning  half of chanyeols shirt. sooyoung couldn't stop looking at her boyfriends gorgeous body. chaneyol thought that sooyoung look so y while biting her lower lip, he shook his head four times to get rid of the naughty things that keeps on ciming to his head.

soo: channie baby are you ok?

cy: y-yeah i'm fine.

soo: anyways...what's your second question?

cy: how did you get here?

soo: of course i board a plane just to get here

cy: oh..ri-right...

soo: *pinch his cheeks* so cute channie baby...stuttering your words *giggle*

cy: next....uhhmm...what about your work?

soo: already taken care of baby...

cy: what do you mean?

soo: starting tomorrow i'll be working here in korea...

cy: does it mean your staying?  

soo: *nods*

cy: really?! *smiling from ear to ear*

soo: i'm  staying here for good...i already signed a contract to  ACE agency...

cy: *pulled sooyoung for a tight hug* this is the best day of my life...knowing that your going to stay here for good. no more long distance relationship.

soo: i know...so...did you like my surprise?

cy: i love your surprise...now, i don't have to be a paranoid boyfriend of yours...

soo: paranoid boyfriend?

cy: i got paranoid since yesterday. of course i got paranoid when you didn't answer all my calls and text. your mom even didn't know where you are. ! your mom! what about your mom?does she know your here? what if she might think that i pursuade you to go here?what if she gets mad at me?

soo: *giggle*

cy: soo baby this is not a laughing matter

soo: why should i not laugh? just like what you said. your being paranoid...just like *kiss the tip of chanyeols nose* now...and it's cute *pinch chanyeols cheeks*

cy: *put a hand on sooyoungs shoulder* baby...it's a serious matter...your mom being angry at me or let alone your mom will never make me see you,kiss you or even touch you.

soo: awww baby your scared of my mom? *giggle* 

cy: of course i'm scared...she's your mom...my soon to be mother in law

soo: i didn't know your this funny baby...you made my day *giggle*

cy: baby stop it...don't laugh *pout* your making fun of me...

soo: i am not making fun of you...

cy: yes you are *cross his arm in his chest*

soo: ok ok...i'm sorry *peck chanyeol lips* i won't giggle anymore...to tell you the truth, mom knew that i'm flying here in korea.

cy: she knew?!

soo:of course she knew...she's my mom...

cy:then why she didn't tell me?

soo: it's a surprise baby...it can't be called a surprise if mom tells you where i am

cy: *sigh* you got a point there

soo: so...what now *trace a finger to chanyeols nose,lips,jaw and collarbone and then look at him*

cy: *look at sooyoung straight in the eye and gave her a playful smile* 

soo: what's with the look baby?

cy: nothing...i'm just happy

soo: and why are you happy?

cy: because it's been a year since we last saw each other. and now  your here, on top of my lap....i just can't believe that your here 

soo: believe it baby...and this is just the beginning...we will always going to be together *wink*

 

while sooyoungs was still on chanyeol lap straddling him. he slowly ed half of sooyoungs shirt and pulled the shirt off half way just to expose her shoulder and . he put a hand at the back of sooyoungs neck and pulled her close. he started to place soft kisses to her jawline down to her neck. chanyeols kiss was soft then it became playful to sensual, he begin to run his hand to her legs, fingertips teasing as he begins to massage the inner thigh of sooyoung. chanyeol kiss went south as he gently kisses his way towards sooyoungs collarbone to her shoulder. chanyeol bit his bottom lip while unhooking sooyoungs bra, he groaned as he loses control, he then take her puckered between his lips. 

sooyoung let out a soft moan and arch her back when his became slow and gave a torturous circle around  her left , his other hand did the same pattern and pace to her right . after minutes of and , chanyeol moves his mouth to sooyoungs right .  soyooung run her finger on chanyeols hair and pulled him up, she crush her lips to his, tongue and teeth meeting in a way that lack its sense of grace but still it was filled with desire and desperation.

little did chanyeol and sooyoung know that someone was watching what they are doing, both are lost in their own little world when they didn't realize the person come in. chanyeol stop pleasuring sooyoung when he heard a soft chuckle towards the door. chanyeol wrap a hand on sooyoungs waist and the other on the back of her neck then pulled her closer to him. not wanting to show sooyoungs face to the person.

cy:  why didn't you knock first before going inside? 

person: i already knock multiple times but no one answered. i thought your just busy doing your work that you didn't even hear me knock, so i let myself in... but to my surprise your busy with other things *wink*

cy: *rolled his eyes* why are you here?

person: just wanted to tell you that me and the guys are going to the apartment now. i need to take a nap before we head out to some club.

cy: why can't my brother and his friends stay out of club just for once

kris: sorry hyung...i can't stay out of club...club is my life

cy: *sigh* just go... now...

kris: oh...before i go... i didn't know you can do those things?and let alone that you have a girl? i bet your girl is some girls that can be pick up somewhere in the street.

 

chanyeol was about to yell at kris when he quickly left the room, leaving chanyeol embarrass at what his brother  said. sooyoung pulled away and look at chanyeol straight in the eye, she told him that it's ok with her, she then give him a peck on the lips and pinched his cheeks. chanyeol started to button sooyoungs shirt. he then lift her up and sat her beside him. silence filled the room for a couple of minutes. just to get rid of the awkwardness, sooyoung began to talk about what happened to her while he is gone. while sooyoungs was talking, chanyeol couldn't stop himself from looking at his girlfriend, his girlfriend that he left for a year, his girlfriend that he misses everyday and prayed that they will be together again. now that sooyoung is going to stay in korea, chanyeol promise himself that he will give time to his girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

kris, lay, tao, sehun and kai finally arrived at their new apartment. once kris opened the apartment door tao,sehun and kai all run inside leaving their luggages infront of the door. lay and kris just shook their head i disbelief. tao look for the kitchen because he is hungry again, kai went upstairs to see the room while sehun went out of the balcony and look at the view. while sehun was busy looking a view he heard a sound coming from the other side of the  balcony. he slowly followed the sound but he stop at his track when he saw that he can't see the other side of the balcony because it was blocked. sehun didn't know that kris and lay also appeared in the balcony.

kris:  what are you doing?

s.h: ! *clutched his chest* hyung!!!don't you ever do that again. you scared the hell out of me

kris: *chuckle* i said what are you doing? why are you peeking over there?

s.h: i heard some sound at the other side

lay: of course you can hear a sound at the other side...there's someone living there

s.h: do you think the person living beside your apartment is a girl? *wide smile*

kris: i don't know

lay: why are you smiling like that? *pointing a finger at sehun*

s.h: it would be nice if our neighbor is a girl you know...we could ask her to go to club with us, go eat with us...

lay: we just arrive here and your thinking about girls already?  

s.h: hey...i can't help it

kris: *sigh*

lay: what's wrong kris?

kris: nothing *sigh*

s.h: yes there is...don't keep it hyung. just tell us what's wrong with uy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter