Let's Dace!

You and Me Forever?


-No one's POV- 

All the girls were in their side of the stage and the boys were on theres. 
We all came out of our dressing rooms. 
"WOW" said Seohyun 
"We look HOT!" Said Yuri 
"Beside's Sunny she's too cute" Taeyeon pinched her cheeks. 

The dancing order: 
Tiffany and Siwon 
Taeyeon and Kangin 
Yuri and Leeteuk
Seohyun and Kyuhyun 
Sunny and Sungmin 
SooYoung and Hankyung 
Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk 
Jessica and Donghae 
Heechul and BoA O.0 

"Choi SiWon with his partner Hwang Tiffany" MC said. 
SiWon came onto the stage like a prince
'WOW' Siwon thought when he looked at her. 
"Your really pretty" He whispered in her ear. Tiffany blushed and the music started at they danced. For the end pose Siwon kissed Fany on the cheek. 
"Like a prince and a princess" MC Mong said

Next was Taeyeon and Kangin. Kangin walked up on stage first wearing his tuxedo, when Taeyeon saw him wearing a tuxedo on stage she giggled at first they started dancing "I've never imagined you to wear a tuxedo" Taeyeon whispered. "It's not like I had a choice" He whispered back. 
There end pose they hugged each other. 
"Are't you guys close" MC Mong winked at them. 

Yuri and Leeteuk now, Leeteuk called for Yuri's hand and Yuri happily accepted they started dancing "Never knew you were this much of a gentlemen" Yuri whispered. "Looks like you got to know me more" He whispered back and winked. 
There end pose he put his arm around her. 
"NAWW you look like a nice couple" MC Mong said.

Now for the young ones Seohyun and Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun came on the stage then Seohyun came on, he couldn't stop staring at her until they had to start dancing. 
"You look really beautiful" Kyuhyun told her. Seohyun blushed at first then she told him "You look handsome" 
There end pose they were holding hands. 
"Young Love" MC Mong said 

The cute couple Sunny and Sungmin. Sungmin came on the stage looking cute then Sunny came on. They started dancing. 
"Too cute" He told her
"You can't even look handsome cause you are too cute" Sunny told Sungmin 
There end pose they were pouting cutily. 
"Such a cute couple" - MC Mong 

SooYoung and Hankyung were next. They started dancing then SooYiung tummy was rumbling. 'NO!' She thought to herself. 
"We will eat after" He told her. 
There end pose SooYoung was holding onto her tummy and Hankyung just smiling
"Is she pregnant?" MC Mong asked. 
"She is hungry" Hankyung laughed. 

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk now they started dancing. 
"Oppa your good at the waltz and you look really nice" Hyoyeon told him.
"Hehe I HAD to do the waltz when i was younger, hehe you look really pretty yourself Hyoyeon" He told her. 
Hyoyeon blushed.
There end pose Hyoyeon leaned her head on his chest. 
"They must be dating" Said MC Mong. 

Donghae and Jessica are up! Donghae was on stage first then Jessica came on. 'She looks really pretty' Donghae thought. They started dancing but Jessica didn't look like she was into it 'They must be a couple' kept flowing threw her mind. 
"Jessica" Donghae asked. 
"Donghae" She said back. "Do you think that Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon look like a couple?" She continued. 
"They would be so cute" He smiled. Jessica got looked down disappointed. 
"POSE TIME" MC Mong called out. 
Jessica's face expression was really stiff, Donghae tried his best to make her smile. She was about to walk off then Donghae suddenly grabbed her around the waist and pulled her down so he could kiss her.