Past is the Past

You and Me Forever?


-JESSICA'S POV- 

"UNNIE MIANHE ! I didn't mean for stuff to be like this" Seohyun said and she looked disappointed in herself. 
"Dongseng it's okay" I tried to smiled and I hugged her "This is why we broke up" 

-flash back- 
"Kibum ahh !" I yelled to him and hugged him. 
"Jessica what is it?" He replied 
"I just wanted to see you" I said while smiling. I looked at him closely and it looked like something was bother him "What's wrong I asked him?" 
Kibum looked at me with frustration in his eyes "I have to go" and he was about to walk off. 
"YAH ! KIBUM ! What's going on" I asked him I was so worried. 
"Nothing..." 
I wanted to make him happy again "Let's go to the theme park" I suggest while holding his arm. 
"Jessica ! Stop playing again ! You know I am the next owner of my families company, I have work to attend to" He told me no even looking at me. 
"WHY ! YOU SAID YOU HATE THE COMPANY!" I yelled to him 
"But I have realized the company is really important, and I can't keep be with you anymore, you are going to distract me!" He yelled to me. 
He doesn't want to be with me anymore ? We have been a couple for more than a year.... 
"KIBUM! What's gotten into you ? Why can't you be with the company and still be my boyfriend?" I asked trying to keep a smile up 
"Jessica, you always call me or text me 24/7, your so childish i need someone who is more mature than you!" He yelled to me. 
I was about to cry, but i didn't want to show him that i would cry over this ! There was a silence and then Kibum's dad arrived, Kibum stared at him dad in disgust, his father never liked me, since he thought Kibum was too good for me. 
"Jessica Jung" His father spoke "I think Kibum doesn't want you in his life anymore, look at this you 2 are from completely different world ! He is going to be the next manger of the family company he need's someone that good enough for him. You know that i don't think you are good enough for Kibum, so why don't you JUST LEAVE!" His father spoke everything. 
"Fine ! I will leave ! But if only Kibum actual tells me to leave!" I told his dad. 
"Jessica, I've told you LEAVE !" Kibum yelled to me. 
I couldn't believe the words that he told me... I was shocked, I couldn't hold back the tears anymore.
"FINE ! GIVE UP ON ME!" I screamed to him "FORGET EVERYTHING ABOUT ME ! Forget my name ! Forget my voice ! Forget the memories we have together ! Forget that we were even together ! Forget everything about me !" I screamed to him. I was wearing the couple ring Kibum bought for me but i guess there is no use for it anymore..... I pulled it off my finger and I grabbed his hang and took of the ring he wore. I held them in separate hands 
"Okay then i will forget about you too Kibum!" I yelled and threw the rings and ran away. 

-Kibum's POV- 

I was trying to hold back the tears and i did, Jessica I am so sorry! I want to be with you but I know our love can never be because of my dad. Jessica stay strong please, don't get yourself hurt. You WILL find someone else better than me I promise and i will find someone else.... 

"Are you happy now dad?" I asked my father with disgust in my voice 
My dad just smiled "Come on we have to work" 


-End of flashback- 

-Jessica's POV-

"But don't worry, I got Donghae now" I smiled and hugged him, I really do think i am falling for Donghae? 
"Hehe my pretty Sica" he laughed and pinched my cheeks. 
"Jessica I am still sorry" Kibum said. 
"It's okay the past is the past anyway at least we found great people" I said and smiled "But DON'T hurt Yoona" I told him 
"I promise I won't" He told him and put his arm around Yoona 
I looked at Yoona she seemed that she couldn't believe Kibum could have done that, I think she was hoping she could stay with Kibum forever? I didn't want her to feel that Kibum was going to let her go. Yoona seemed upset I wanted her to smile again, anyway she is cuter when she smiles 
"YOONA! Hehe don't worry Kibum won't let you go I will Promise that" I told her with a smile. 
"Are you sure?" She asked with an uncertain voice. 
"Of course i will Yoona" Kibum said and pinched her cheeks
"He will and if he doesn't he will die!" Yuri said with an evil smile 
Yoona giggled "Hehe thank you everyone" Yoona smiled 
"Well everyone here is in a couple now" Donghae said with a smile 
We all looked at him confused "No we aren't" Taeyeon said 
"Yeaa we are" Donghae said with a smirk "starting from tonight everyone here is going to be with someone since i know who ALL of you people like" Donghae said with a devilish smile, it was so cute. 
"yah" I laughed and elbowed him in the stomach and he put his arm around me. 
"Are we a real couple or a fake couple?" Donghae whispered to me. I blushed for a second. I tried to keep a straight face but ended up smiling "Give me a chance?" he whispered. 
"Fine" I said and hugged him. 
"Okay we know you 2 love each other but don't go anything beyond hugging" Tiffany teased. I just poked my tongue to her. 
"Who wants to know who all the girls love?" I yelled to the boys. 
They all looked interested "hurry up and tell us" They winked at me 
All the girls (besides Yoona) screamed to me "Tell them and you will die!" They told me. 
"Okay okay .... TAEYEON LOVED KANGIN, TIFFANY LOVES SIWON, YURI LOVES LEETEUK, SUNNY LOVES SUNGMIN, SOOYOUNG LOVES HANKYUNG, SEOHYUN LOVES KYUHYUN, HYOYEON LOVES Eunhyuk...." My voice changed when I said Hyoyeon loves Eunhyuk... NO ! JESSICA ! YOU ARE WITH DONGHAE! "HYOYEON AND EUNHYUK!" I yelled, I know Eunhyuk oppa loves her, I guess I should be happy for him... .
All the girls gave me a death glare and I just poked my tongue out to them Yoona was laughing so hard haha she is so cute :L 
When I told all the guys which girl loved them "YAH ! WHO LOVES ME?!" Heechul yelled 
"No one" Sunny said a poked out her tongue 
"Haha Heechul oppa you will find someone else" Yuri said and smiled. 
"If he wasn't so scary" Leeteuk "So Yuri you like me aye" Leeteuk added and faced Yuri and kissed her cheek, Yuri went redder than a tomato. 
"Hyung you should look more handsome and not beautiful" Eunhyuk told him
"At least I have looks" Heechul teased Eunhyuk 
"YAH ! I have looks!" Eunhyuk yelled.
Heechul just laughed and said "I don't need a girl" 
"So you love me aye Sooyoung is that why you hugged me before" Hankyung asked sooyoung. 
"Hahah umm errr yeaa...." Sooyoung blushed 
Hankyung leaned closer to Sooyoung and Sooyoung shut her eyes, there lips were inches away then this noise ruined it! SooYoung's stomach started to rumble Hankyung looked at her and started laughing "If we are ever going to kiss, let's make sure you eat first or eat enough" Hankyung laughed.