Big Day

You and Me Forever?


I felt like this was all to good to be real.... I want us to be together forever... 
"This is real right?" I asked him, he looked dumbfounded in the question and flicked me on the forehead "PABO! How course this is real" He said and kissed my cheek. 
He suddenly stood up and yelled something "JESSICA JUNG IS MINE! NO ONE DARE TO TAKE HER AWAY! I LOVE HER FOREVER ! SHE IS THE ONLY ONE FOR ME !" He was so cute when he yelled that out, I was really touched and hugged him then I yelled out something "PABO BADA! SARANGHAE! YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR WORD!! I LOVE YOU FOREVER YOU ARE MY BADA !" 
Donghae laughed and kissed me. 

-Eunhyuk's POV- 

I've been seeing Hyoyeon lately, I think I am falling for her ? I don't know love! I do love Jessica but do I love her like she's my little sister? I want to be with Hyoyeon and Jessica forever but I can only be with one of them.... Hyoyeon I think I'm the one for you?? Jessica I'll protect you forever but as a little sister ?

-SKIP- 

I was walking around in the park and then I saw Hyoyeon I was walking up to her then I suddenly saw these strangers go next to her.

-Hyoyeon's POV-

I walking in the park, I really hate being alone, but it was a good place to think, I want to tell Eunhyuk how I feel... But I don't think he likes me .... 
I was looking up to the sky it was getting dark. Then these stranger guys suddenly started speaking to me. 
"Hey girl you shouldn't be here at this time" One of them said and winked to me
"Where do you live? We will take you home" Another one said and put his arm around me, I was to surprised I couldn't say anything I tried to walk away but they blocked my way, I was so scared. One of the grabbed my wrist and said 
"Come with me" and winked and started to drag me, I started to scream. Then I heard someone yell to them
"YAH STAY AWAY FROM HER" He said and punched them. I looked at the guy and it was Eunhyuk! 
"Who are you her boyfriend?" They teased Eunhyuk and was about to punch him but he missed. 
"What is it to you! she is my girlfriend!" Eunhyuk told them and grabbed me and ran while holding onto me.

-SKIP- 

"What was that about?" Eunhyuk asked me. 
"I don't know" I said and my voice was shaky "Thank you Eunhyuk..." Without thinking I told him I like them "saranghae...." I said 
"Hyoyeon will you be my girlfriend?" Eunhyuk asked, I was surprised he asked me that, but I was so happy "OKAY :D" I answered and he hugged me.

-Jessica's POV (3 weeks later)- 

"Omo! Sica tonight is the big night" Eunhyuk smiled and messed my hair
"Your going to be so awesome" Yuri yelled 
"So loud!" Leeteuk yelled to Yuri and covered  
"So Seohyun are you going tonight?" Kyuhyun asked her, Seohyun nodded and smiled to him, and then she got a text message. Kyuhyun looked at who the message was from and it was from the new guy Yonghwa... (I like YongSeo couple as well) 
"Jessica what are you going to wear tonight?" Tiffany asked me
I was in this singing competition and tonight was the finals I was in the finals with BoA (Yes Heechul will be there cheering for her), Nichkhun and Yunho.
"A dress" I laughed "Sorry guys but I have to go now for practise!" I added and ran off, while I was running I felt someone hug me from behind, I was shocked at first then I realized it was Donghae. 
"Come on let me take you there" He said and winked to me, before I could even say a word I was already in his car. 

-SKIP (at practise)- 

"Thanks for taking me here" I said and smiled at him 
"Hehe no problem but don't get so close to the other boys, your so pretty they might try and get you" He said with worries in his voice
"PABO! I'm only for you, the practise is going to end at 4pm" I said and smiled, and ran off knowing Donghae he would probably sleep in the car. 

-SKIP(after practise)- 

Everyone finished practising, everyone was so amazing! They did so well! I don't even know if I have a chance, we got to see the people that were doing the dancing competition as well :D Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon should have entered! 
I was talking to BoA then she left. Then Nichkhun and I started to talk, he was really nice :) 
"YO YO! NICHKHUN!!!" We heard someone yell
"Hyung!" Nichkhun said back and smiled "Oh Hyung this is Jessica she is in the singing competition and Jessica this is Jaebum" Nichkhun introduced us. 
"Hello I'm Park Jaebum :) Hehe I saw your singing WOW! You are amazing!" He said in English. He speaks English awesome :) 
"Thank you I am Jung Jessica I saw your dancing and you were really amazing yourself" I told him.
The all of us got along really well, even though this was the first time I've actual had a conversation with them, I seem I have been friends with them for ages. I can trust them with anything :) I know cause my heart is telling me.
"Jessica!" I heard someone yell and it was Donghae
"Donghae" I yelled back and he came up to us and put his arm around me.
"Cute couple" Jaebum said with a smile 
"We are aren't we" Donghae said and winked "You guys are flirting with her are you?" Donghae added and gave them a glare. 
"Nahh don't worry bro" Nichkhun said 
"Oh the competition is going to start in 3 hours we better we going" I told them and waved 
"Cya tonight Jessica" Nihkhun and Jaebum said at the same time.
"Donghae" I said and smiled 
"Yes Sica!" He replied 
"I love you!" I told him 
"I love you too!" He said 

-SKIP- 

I got dressed and came out of my room, all eyes were staring at me
"WOW! Oh my god! Your so gorgeous" Tiffany said in English 
"Unnie you look so pretty!" Seohyun added
"Jessica you are going to do awesome tonight" Donghae said and kissed my forehead "Oh I have to go somewhere, I will see you later" Donghae said and winked and kissed me and walked off. 
Donghae you better come we are singing 2 songs tonight and one of my songs are dedicated to you .... 

-SKIP (at the competition)- 

"SICA GOOD LUCK! YOU WILL DO AWESOME!" I heard someone yell and it was Jaebum. 
"Hehe thanks Jae, I really hope so... Good luck to you as well ! Your gna win" I said and winked
"I better get off Jessica, bye" He said and walked off
"WOW! Nichkhun you've got a voice like a prince! Now it's time for Jessica" The MC said 
I walked on to the stage, and wow! There were so many people I saw all my friends cheering and smiling, but I didn't see Donghae..... 'Donghae were are you?' I thought to myself.. 

-Donghae's POV-

I walked off, I wanted to propose to Jessica tonight :) ON stage so the everyone can see. 
I finally got to the shop and I found the perfect ring for her :) I bought the ring and put it in my pocket and I also bought her a rose.
I was driving to the competition, I checked the time and I realized Jessica was about to sing, I looked away from my watch and then BANG!!! 
Everything was a black out..... 
"Jes.....s....iicaaa....." I said adn my eyes went shut. 
Around me I heard voices 
"Someone call the emergency !" 
"Is he okay?!" 


-Jessica's POV- 

It was time for the second song, and Donghae still wasn't here where are you Donghae!? 
I sang "All my Heart" (Authors note: I know it's by Super Junior but a girl can sing that song and it's perfect) 
When I finished I saw Jaebum and he was sweating so much 
"WOW! That was so amazing, there was so much feeling to that song" Jaebum told me 
"You must of danced your heart out" I told him
I suddenly got a phone call.... and Jaebum left

'NO! DONGHAE!! NO IT'S A DREAM!!!' I told myself. 
Tears started to come, I ran out of the competition place, I don't care if they haven't finished it. 
"TAXI!" I yelled, but all the taxi's were taken. 
Fine if no taxi is going to come then I will run there! 
"DONGHAE PABO!!! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?!" I yelled while running and crying.