Hi ?

You and Me Forever?


-Jessica's POV- 

"SICA WAKE UP!" My best friend Tiffany yelled to me. 
"10 more minutes" I said back, while i was half asleep. 
"Yah ~ Sleeping Beauty we have school in an hour we have to get ready It's a new year!" Yuri yelled. 
"We still have an hour.." I said still not getting up. 
"This is how you wake someone up" Taeyeon said with an evil smile. "SooYoung come in!" 
"Here" Sooyoung said.. Everyone was laughing, what's so funny i thought but i didn't care cause i wanted to sleep, the next thing i know SPLASH !!! 
"YAH !!!" I screamed. 
"That's how you wake someone up" Taeyeon said with a smile on her face. 
"UNNIE !!! THAT'S NOT FUNNY !!!" I yelled i was so wet TT_TT . 
"Yes it was, i even recored it" Hyohyun said. 

Sunny was laughing so much, I think she has completely lost it. 
I don't even know how they even came into my room, (they all live in a apartment, and all their rooms are basically next to get other)
I took a shower for about 15 minutes and did my hair for 5 minutes. I am still mad at them though. When i came out of the shower, they were all eating without me !! 

"Is there even anything left for me?" I said in a cold tone. 
"Don't worry unnie, i saved you some" Seohyun told me. 

We all ate, I gave them all expect for Seohyun a cold stare. All of them still couldn't stop laughing about what happened.

-SKIP (at school)- 

"YES, we aren't late" Yuri said happily. 
"Sica" Tiffany called me. I gave her an evil stare. "You are such a baby Sica, come on talk to us" She asked. 
"Sica please !" Sunny asked while acting REALLY cute.
"Fine!" I said while laughing. 
"I heard some new guys are going to come to our school this year" Yuri said happily. 
"You want a boyfriend" I . 
"Maybe" Yuri said while blushing. 
"HEY GIRLS !" Heechul came up to us. Along with his other friends, Kangin, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and SiWon. 

I got along with most of them really well. But i swear, Kangin loves Taeyeon. Sungmin loves Sunny, Eunhyuk loves Hyoyeon and Siwon loves my best friend Tiffany. bwhaha so cute !! But they never admit it. 
We all went to our classes, I had English first which i don't mind since i ALWAYS get an A (Tiffany and I do) The others do okay, but we always help them ^^ I don't have English with any of my friends which really annoyed me, since the rest of my others friend had at least each other. Seohyun was the other only one that didn't have any of us, since she is a grade below us. 

-SKIP (during English)- 

"Hello class" Our teacher said in English 
"Hello" Everyone replied (in english). 

And after the whole 'hello' we go back to talking Korean. I didn't really listen since it was a new year, i stared outside, and before i knew it i was about to sleep until.. 

"Hello, My Name is Donghae" He said while smiling. 
"Ummm.. Hi ? I am Jessica" I said. 

-Donghae's POV- 

"Okay class we have a new student, his name is Lee Donghae, English name Aiden Lee" Said the teacher. 
"Hello" I said. 
"Okay Donghae please sit next to Jessica" The teacher said while smiling. 
"Umm who is that?" I asked. 
"Oh sorry, her" and he pointed at Jessica. She didn't look like she was paying attention. 
I sat next to her and she was about to sleep until i tried to start a conversation. 

"Hello, My Name is Donghae" I said. 
"Ummm.. Hi ? I am Jessica" She said, she didn't sound so happy. "Are you like new here or something ?" She asked. She was really pretty. 
"Yep" I answered. 
"So you are one of the new guys Yuri was talking about." she said. 
"Yuri?" I asked while looking confused. 
"My friend" She replied. 
"Your really pretty" I told her. She looked confused but she blushed. 
"Umm thanks?" She answered. 

-Jessica's POV- 

He told me i was pretty, it was sort of awkward hearing it since he was new. 
For the rest of the lesson we didn't really talk. He was really weird, i better keep my distance i think. 

-SKIP (lunch)- 

"Seohyun" I called out. She came up to me, but someone else was with her. "Who is your friend?" I asked. 
"Oh him, his name is Cho Kyuhyun" She smiled. 
"Hello nice to meet you" He said. 
"Hello I am Jessica" I replied. 
"KYUUHYUN" We heard someone calling out his name. 
"Donghae hyung" He answered. 
'Him again' I though to myself. 
"Oh it's you Jessica" He said my name happily. 
"Hey.." I answered. "Seohyun I got to go and find Eunhyuk" I told her. 
"Why unnie ?" Seohyun asked.
"Because he stole my money during Science" I said in a cold tone. 
"Okay unnie i hope you get it back" she said. 
"Yea hopefully he hasn't wasted it.. Bye Kyuhyun, cya later Seohyun, bye donghae" I was about to walk off until.. 
"WAIT" Donghae yelled. I turned around.
"What is it Donghae?" I said in a cold tone. 
"Can i come with you? I haven't seen Eunhyuk in a while" 
"You know Eunhyuk ?!" 
"Yea Childhood friends" He answered while smiling. 

He had to come along, i didn't look that happy, he kept looking at me which really annoyed me. 
When i finally saw Eunhyuk, I ran up to him and asked for my money. 
Donghae just followed me.

"YAH ! EUNHYUK GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY!" I yelled at him. 
"Miss Ice Princess can't ask any nicer?" He teased me. 
"GIVE IT BACK!" I screamed. 

He gave back the money, but he like wasted $10 on FOOD ! Donghae was just staring at us confused, then Eunhyuk noticed him and they started to talk, seriously i have no interest in what they talk. 

"Ice Princess Sica, I am going now" He said while smiling. 
My temper cooled down. 
"Yea monkey man cya later" I said with a smile. 
Donghae was staring at me while i was smiling, he's really giving me the creeps. 
"Bye" Eunhyuk said and hugged me. 
I blushed for a second and hugged him back.