The Ice Princess Is Back

Purple-Green Love

 

It's been a week since Hyosung transfered to Taeil High Academy and she has been catching up with all the rich folks, at least some of them. Still the same day when she meet's Daehyun, whenever she sees from afar, she immediately turns the other way but whenever they meet accidentally, the same old bicker and fight convo's start. Day by day they grew to hate each other. Day by day IU tries her best to secretly make them close. But day by day, it seems like Hyosung's heart grew to someone else.

"There he is, walking perfectly on the hallway. He looks so handsome wearing all white and with his blonde hair. I can't believe that someone like him is connected to that jackass jerk.! Oh my--" Hyosung thought to herself, she was just staring at that smiley blonde guy walking on his way to his classroom. She rapidly blinked her eyes when someone snapped their fingers infront of her.

"Earth to Hyosung unnie.! Hello.? Unnie.?!" IU called

"O-oh, what is it.?"

IU furrowed her eyebrows together and looked in the hallway, finding no one "Who are you looking at.?" 

"Nobody" she smiled

"Ookaayy.? So unnie, have you gotten any friends already.?" IU asked

"Not really, just you and Jieun. I talk to our classmates but that's just it. I'm catching up to stay in their level" she answered, leaning her elbows against the open window

IU followed her and watched the student's walk inside the school building, spotting his oppa's car entering the school gate "So unnie, how are you and Daehyun oppa.?"

Hearing his name made her frustrated inside, she groaned and hang her head down, seeing HIM get out of his car "I don't get your oppa IU. He's so mean, rude, self-centered and MEAN.! Are you sure you're related to each other.?"

IU rolled her eyes playfully and giggled "YES WE ARE, unnie. You just haven't seen the real Jung Daehyun yet"

"I think I've seen all" she scoffed. "Whenever we meet, I can't help but get angry and I know he feels the same way. I think we're born to hate each other"

"No you're not". IU shook her head and smiled "No unnie. Oppa is really sweet. It's just, people around him ALWAYS see the bad side. In fact, no one except my family and his friends have seen the gentle and sweeter side of him"

She shrugged her shoulders and stared at the blue sky "Why are you telling me that IU.? There's no point in saying those things if merely we're enemies. Nothing more and nothing less. . . . . . . . . . .Just enemies"

Suddenly, all the student's mostly male started running and screaming in the hallway. They turned their heads to the crowded students, trying to catch a glimpse of what's happening

"What's going on.?" Hyosung asked as she looked at the crowded hallway

"The Ice Princess, that's what's going on" Jieun said, popping out of nowhere, her back leaning against the wall

"She's back already.? I thought she wasn't supposed to be back until next week.?" IU asked

Jieun chuckled, crossing her arms "I think you know the reason why. Today is the day for all the eligible rich students meeting"

IU sighed and puffed her cheeks "She never gives up"

Hyosung just stared at the two of them, confused on what they are talking about "I'm totally confused. Ice Princess who.? And Eligible what.? Will you please explain.?"

"Every first week of the month, the school gather's all the rich kid's who's parent's own some huge businesses, it's to plan for some good & fun school activities and Hyuna, the Ice Princess is one of those kids" Jieun explained

"And she's supposed to be back next week, but she decided today because she knows Daehyun oppa will be there. She's been crushing on him since she was a freshmen, she said it was love at first sght. She even gets close to me to get through my oppa. Pffftt, I can totally see right through her" IU added

"Why.? Don't you like her.? Do you hate her.?" she asked

"Well, it's not that I hate her and it's not that I don't like her, just a little. Sometimes she's sweet but MOST of the time she's not so sweet. But all of the boys seems to be blinded by it, I mean, she's almost close to being perfect, just a little lack of something" IU answered

"And what is that.?" she asked again

"Attitude" Jieun replied, chukling

She laughed at Jieun's answer and looked at the crowded students, taking a glimpse of the Ice Princess, suddenly meeting eyes with her for a short moment. "Hmmn. She's pretty gorgeous and a blonde"

Jieun pushed herself away from the wall and grabbed Hyosung and IU "Yeah she is. And we're late for class"

 

 

~~~~~~~

"I heard the Ice Princess returned from the North Pole" Himchan smirked

"So? What's your point hyung.?" Youngjae asked, raising an eyebrow

Himchan leaned closer to the table, his hands knotted together "That means Y BABE in the house.!"

Youngjae rolled his eyes. "Oh please, like she would ever flirt on you. We all know who she's chasing for"

"I know. I was just bugging someone here" 

"Whatever hyung. You know I never liked that girl. You can have her if you want" Daehyun said. "Take her with full credit"

Himchan jumped from his seat and patted his shoulder "I would, but we all know that's not gonna happen anytime. I wish I were you, so many girls flawn over you and yet you throw them like a piece of paper. I wonder what will happen if you do have a girlfriend. Well, I'm off to go now, I'll see you guys in a few for today's meeting. Chao.!"

"GIRL.! GIRLS.! GIRLS.! GIRLS.! GIRLS.! GIRLS.! Why does in every conversation, there are always girls.?!! I hate that word.! I despise that word.!" he spat, taking all his anger darting the red-center mark of the dart board

Yongguk laughed. "Whoah there. Easy on the dart board Dark Lord" 

"Besides, you wouldn't even be here without your mom which is a GIRL" Youngjae added

"Oh shut up Youngjae". He then turned his head to Yongguk. "Hyung, can I NOT attend today's meeting.? I'm sick of it. Plus, it's always the same coversation. Why do I always have to get involve.?!"

"Oh stop whining will you.? And NO you can't not attend today's meeting. And that's final" Yongguk said

Youngjae glanced at his watch, checking the time "Speaking about the meeting. It will start in 5 minutes. Let's go" . Yongguk and him stood up from their seat and was about to leave the room "Daehyun-ah, come on"

Daehyun sighed and plopped down the couch "You guys go ahead"

"If you dare try to not attend, you're so in trouble" Yongguk warned. "I'm serious"

He smirked "What kind of trouble, hyung.? I'm Jung Daehyun"

Yongguk crossed his arms, raising his eyebrows "Yah.! Jung Daehyun.!"

He chuckled at his hyung "Arasso arasso. Don't worry, you don't have to kill me"

Youngjae grabbed Yongguk's arm and dragged him away. "He knows what he's doing hyung. Let's go"

 

 

~~~~~~~

It's been 15 minutes since the meeting started and Daehyun was only on his way to the meeting room. He looked outside the window as he walked and made a right turn when he suddenly bumped into someone. "Aish.! Why do I keep bumping into someone these days.?!!" . He rubbed his chest and looked down at the person bumping him "You again.?!!"

The person groaned in agony and looked up "Y-you.?!"

"Yah.! Stupid pabo girl.! I told you to keep your distance.!" he spat

Hyosung stood up immediately, stepping backwards "And I told you my name is Hyosung.!"

He rolled his eyes. "Do I look like someone who cares what your name is.?"

"No. You look like some JACKASS JERK.!" she yelled

"Yaahh.! You stupid paa-----"

"Are you two at this state again.?" someone interrupted

They both looked behind and saw IU walking towards them "Oppa, I've been looking everywhere for you and will you two quit fighting.?!"

"She started it.!"

"He started it.!"

"She's a pain in the neck.!"

"And he's a moron.!"

"You're so annoyingly annoying.!"

"And you're unbelievable.!"

"Stupid pabo girl.!"

"Jackass jerk.!"

IU laughed and stood infront of them "Arasso arasso arasso. You should stop it already. Oppa, the meeting is already starting, we should go inside now"

Daehyun nodded his head at her and glared at Hyosung "Another afternoon, ruined.!" he mumbled to himself

IU giggled and looked at Hyosung "Bye unnie. I'll see you tomorrow"

Hyosung smiled and waved 'bye' at her. She continued walking through the hallway, cursing herself on how lucky she is to have such a RICH FAMOUS JACKASS JERK for an enemy.

 

IU opened the door and stepped inside the room "He's here"

Daehyun cooly walked inside, making all the girls swoon over him "Sorry I'm late, I  had a little idiot incident on my way"

"That's okay. We were still on our discussing matters regarding the school activities. Please take your seats" Jieun smiled

After only a few minutes of 'boring' talks, as Daehyun describes it, he found himself yawning and scratching his head in boredom. He wasn't really into meeting's especially if girls drool over him. He tapped his fingers impatiently and waited for Yongguk and Jieun's final decision

Meanwhile, Hyuna was just sitting there, her eyes fixated on him dreamily. She literally decided to come home from Italy today just to see the man of her dreams since she doesn't have the same class with him, only to his sister IU. She then noticed him looking her way and she quickly winked at him, a y wink

Daehyun was already beyond bored, he looked around the room and met eyes with Hyuna who winked at her. He was about to throw up at her disgusted action. Just as when Yongguk is gonna say something, he quickly stood up from his seat, walking towards the door

"Where are you going.?" Jieun asked. "We're not yet finished"

He turned around and faced them "I think I already have enough for today". He turned around again and clutched on the doorknob

"Daehyun-ah, we still haven't gotten through the suggestions" Yongguk said

He sighed as he let go of the doorknob and turned around for the 3rd time "All I can say is everything is planned perfectly, you don't need my advice. If they have problems with it, be it. If they don't, be it. I've listened enough. I have to go" and without turning back for the 4th time, he left.

 

 

 

 

 

(Comment guys. I hope you like it ^_^)