Officially

Purple-Green Love

 

Sitting in the plane for the next 11 hours is like death to Daehyun, because he's with Hyosung. Sure he had been with her a few times when they were making their projects, but this time it's different. It's different in a way that he's afraid something much more than being frenemies will develop. He was determine to let that not happen, but everytime they spent even the littlest time together, his plan is always ruined and he blames her for that.

"Close the cover windows. The sunlight is blinding me" Daehyun said to a gawking Hyosung

Hyosung was looking outside the window, eyeing the beautiful view, after hearing what her partner said, she nodded her head and slowly closed the window covers "Mianhe, I was distracted too much"

"Don't get distracted over that. Keep your feelings there and let it all out when we're already in the actual place"

"What's Rome like.?" she asked

"You wouldn't be able to enjoy it if I tell you" he replied

She leaned her back against the soft chair and smiled "Thanks for the warning"

"Don't get used to it" he countered, closing his eyes

"Must be nice to be a JUNG" she said

He opened his eyes, staring at space "Is that so.? I never found it amusing. You're forced to do something, even if it's out of your will. You're forced to go to different places and do things to make your company perfect in the eyes of other people. You can never have the life of your own, even being with the person you love is forbidden, unless you're an heiress of a rich company too. Everything with being a JUNG is all about money. And I have to make the sacrifices, I don't want IU to deal with this sort of things, she's too young. And I can't say no to my own mother. Your life is practically planned, you can't say no. You have no options, just following other peoples' orders"

"That's horrible" she mumbled

He chuckled, for the first time, in front of her, he finally did that "Is it.?"

"I-I th-thought you don't want to fall in-inlove" she stuttered, his chuckling face totally glued on her mind

"Yah. Did you even process everything I said.? I just said that being with the one you love is forbidden if she/he isn't from a f--cking rich family"

"Aahh booyyya. It's just the same though" she pouted 

4 hours had already passed, they were both sleeping soundly. Hyosung's head keeps bobbing up and down, staying awake from time to time. She leaned her head against the window, finding her head slowly sliding down. Then she felt a hand guiding her head towards the other side, slowly and gently touching someone's bare shoulders. She looked up and saw Daehyun closing his eyes as he set her comfortably in his shoulder "You keep on moving"

Smiling to herself, she positioned herself comfortably on his shoulder as she closed her eyes again "Thank you"

They both drifted to a nice and sweet sleep. Mr. Jason stood from his seat and took a glance at them as he was sitting behind the two. He laughed quietly and sat back again, reading his book. Youngjae and Jieun were seated at the opposite, far from them. Jieun turned her head and noticed the two sleeping, their heads leaning against each other

"Youngjae, look at those two" she said as she tapped Youngjae

Youngjae glanced at Jieun, putting his headphone down around his neck "What.?"

"Look at those two"

He quickly turned his gaze to the direction Jieun was pointing and found himself smiling widely "My plan was perfect"

"You planned it.?" Jieun asked

"Of course. It's about time Daehyun stops hating on girls and I think Hyosung will be the solution to it. Plus, they suit each other so well. Don't you think.?"

"I know so"

"And I'm doing this for you too, Jieun"

"For me.? Why am I involved.?"

"I know you like Yoseob hyung. I'm your cousin, Jieun-ah. How clueless do you think I can be.?" he laughed

"Too clueless" she grinned. "But do the others know.? Only you and IU knows and I don't wanna say it to Hyosung cause it seems like Yoseob likes her too and she likes him"

"Are you blind.? Look at those two.!" he said, pointing at the sleeping couple 

"She's just confused for now. I know deep inside that she likes Daehyun too, even if she denies it but she admitted to us that she likes Yoseob too"

"Trust me. She likes Daehyun MORE. Why don't you just confess to Yoseob.?"

She looked at him, shocked "Are you crazy.?! No way. He only sees me as a friend. I know that"

He sighed, putting his headphone back to his ear "LOVE. So complicated"

"Why is love so complicated.?" she asked herself

 

 

~~~~~~~

Daehyun woke up ahead of Hyosung, he shifted his position and lowered his head down to look at the sleeping figure on his shoulder. He smiled to himself as he fixed the bangs that were covering her eyes "Such a pabo" he whispered to himself

Suddenly, a stewardess went to their seat, pushing a table cart with varieties of food and drinks "What would you like sir.?"

He didn't answer, instead, he just grabbed a tin-foiled covered food and started eating it, not moving too much to make sure his partner doesn't wake up

"Yah.! Yah.! Wake up" Hyosung heard someone shouting at her, she slowly woke up and saw pair of eyes staring at her

"Wa-wae.?" she asked, sobbing

"You-you're crying" 

She brought her hands to her cheeks and felt warm water on her fingers, she immediately wiped it, sniffling "Sorry about that"

Daehyun suddenly felt the urge to ask why she was crying. Did she have a bad dream.? What was her dream about that it made her cry.? But he didn't say anything, he just stared at her, trying to come up with what to say

"I-I had a bad dream"

"Ab-about who.?" he finally managed to ask

"My umma. When she left us when I was still 2 years old. It's really disappointing when you don't have a mother as you grow up. Appa has been a very great father to me but sometimes, a girl just needs her mom"

"Where is she.? Did she die or something.?"

She shook her head, smiling slightly at him "She has a new family now. But I can still see her. She's the one paying for my school tuition fees, that's how I got in but other than that, that's just it"

"Have you seen her new family.?"

"I don't want to. It will only hurt more" she admitted

"Why are you sharing this to me.?" he asked. "You don't know much about me and I don't know much about you"

"We do know much about each other. You told me awhile ago what's it like being a JUNG and now I'm sharing you about my mother. We're friends"

"Friends. Just friends" he thought to himself. He looked away from her gaze and leaned his head against the chair "We're almost there"

"Really.?!" she squealed, quickly opening the window covers and stared at the dark sky filled with beautiful and colorful city lights "So pretty"

The plane finally landed on the airport ground. All of them standing up and getting ready to get out of the plane when Daehyun suddenly felt his knees go weak, landing on the floor

"Ya-yah.! Are you okay.?" Hyosung asked as she held onto his arms for support

"Ye-yeah I'm fine" he confirmed, standing up

Few minutes later, all of them arrived in their hotel. Hyosung sharing the room with Jieun. Daehyun with Youngjae and Yongguk with Himchan. After settling in their hotel rooms, they went to the hotel restaurant for their dinner

"Mr. Jason, Daehyun doesn't want to eat" Youngjae said

"Why.? Is he sick.?" Mr. Jason asked

"Looks like it. He looked pale but he told me that it was just a migrain and sleeping will make it feel better so I just let him"

"Really.? Maybe he'll be better tomorrow. Let him rest. Sit down, time for dinner"

"Is he really alright.?" Hyosung said to herself

Jieun noticed the look on her face, she held Hyosung's hand and gave it a squeeze "He'll be fine, Hyosung"

"Okay" she barely replied, forcing herself to think that he's really okay

 

 

~~~~~~~

8 am in the morning, Hyosung and Jieun walked happily on the hotel hallway, planning to go to the hotel lobby to relax. Youngjae was running towards them, his face in a rush

"Whoah slow down there" Jieun chuckled. "Something happened.?"

"It-it's Da-Daehyun. He's sick.! Like totally sick.! I have to call Mr. Jason. I'll see you ladies later" Youngjae said as he started running again

"Daehyun's sick.?!" Hyosung shrieked, her own feet dragging them to his hotel room. "Daehyun-ah.!" she shouted as she barged directly into the room, quickly sitting on his bed, touching his forehead "Omo. You're fever is really high.!"

"I-I'm no-not si-sick. I'm fi-fine"

"What are you talking about.?! You're burning like hell.!" she yelled

"Aah. Don't be too loud, it hurts" he mumbled softly

"Where is he.?" Mr. Jason asked as he walked inside the room with Youngjae, Himchan, Yongguk and a doctor

Hyosung sat up from the bed to let the doctor take over his place. The doctor checked on Daehyun's condition, checking how high his temperature, checking on his breathing, checking the color of his tongue and some more "Did you eat something bad Mr. Jung.?"

"That's not possible, he didn't eat dinner last night and didn't even eat breakfast this morning" Youngjae answered instead. "But he was sick already when we got here on  the hotel"

"I see" the doctor nodded. "Did you eat anything on the airplane Mr. Jung.?"

"Ju-just one. I di-didn't know what was it. I just ate it immediately" he replied, feeling weak "It was covered wi-with a tin foil"

"Covered with what.?! YAH YOU IDIOT.! That was a freakin sandwhich with a freakin tuna fish.!! Do you wanna die.?!" Youngjae yelled

"Daehyun is allergic to tuna fish doctor" Yongguk voiced

Himchan sighed, shaking his head "Are you seriously trying to commit suicide Daehyun.? You know pretty much what will happen to you when you eat tuna" 

"I didn't smell any tuna in it. How would I know.? It's not li---" 

"You should have f--ckin checked the damn sandwhich you idiot.!" Hyosung interrupted

All eyes were on her, shocked at what she said, she herself was shocked when she realized what she had said. "Uuh- I mean. . . . Yo-you should hav-have checked th-the sandwhich first"

"Okay Mr. Jung, it seems like this is just the effect of your allergies. I'll leave a list of medicines and fruits to eat for you to feel better, for today, you should stay in bed. Don;t do anything that will make you tired" the doctor said as he listed down something and gave it to Mr. Jason

"Thank you so much doctor" Mr. Jason smiled as the doctor left. He turned his attention to Daehyun, sighing heavily "So it seems like you can't come to the tour today. And your partner will be the one who'll take care of you"

"Nn-no. It's okay. Youngjae can take care of me instead" he insisted

"Why me.? Hyosung's your partner" Youngjae whined. "Will it be okay if you take care of this idiot here Hyosung-ah.?"

"Ye-eah. Sure" she responded

Mr. Jason nodded his head "Alright then, it's settled. Hyosung-ah, you take care of your partner. I'll be back with the medicines and fruits"

"We'll go with you Mr. Jason, Daehyun needs some rest right now" Himchan smirked secretly

Jieun walked up to Hyosung, holding her arm "I'll see you tonight"

"Arasso" she smiled

Quick as ever, Mr. Jason came back with a bag of fruits and a pack of medicines for Daehyun to take. He left Hyosung with what and what not Daehyun should do. Woking like a pro, he grabbed a clean towel and soaked it in warm water, after squeezing it gently, she placed the warm towel on Daehyun's forehead, moving his bangs away gently

"You should have told Mr. Jason that you wanted to go with them. How will you enjoy Rome when you're here in a hotel room.? Stuck with me" he said

"It's better than being stuck with a stranger. Right.?" she smiled at him. "You should get some more rest"

"Isn't it weird for you.?"

"Why weird.?"

"You know, taking care of your enemy. Me being your partner and all"

"I told you, I don't treat you as an enemy anymore. Why do you want me so much to treat you like that.?"

"It's just. You're a gi-girl"

"Would it hurt too much of your pride if I become your friend.?"

"No-no. I think"

"Great. From now on, we're officially friends. I don't care if we fight alot, I'm still regarding us as friends" she smiled. "It's time for your medicine, here take this"

He slowly sat up from bed, careful not to let the warm towel fall from his forehead. He leaned his back against the headboard and took the medicine from her hand, swallowing it like a little piece of candy. "I feel so sick" he whispered as he drank water and lay down again

"Are you hungry.?"

"Kinda"

"Want me to slice you some fruits.?"

"Please"

"I'll be back"

Hyosung then came back with a plate of sliced fruits. Placing the plate on the side table, giving him a fork. He took a slive of apple in his mouth and chewed it gently, feeling the juices slid down his throat

"Is it good.?" 

He gave her a thumbs up as he continued to chew his food. After swallowing it fully he took another fork with another slice of fruit, feeding it towards Hyosung's lips "Eat"

"Aahh. I-it's al-alright"

"I can't finish it on my own"

Opening hesitantly, she did so, grabbing the fork away from his hand "Th-thanks"

Munching. Chewing. Swallowing. Drinkng. Talking. Arguing. Chuckling. That was everything they did for the whole day. Hyosung took care of Daehyun like a special person in her life. And Daehyun grew more fond of her, grew fond of her pabo-ness and her blinding smiled. If only he could see that everyday. If only he would be the ONLY reason for that smile. If only he didn't hate girls before. If only he wasn't traumatized by that before. If only. . . . .

 

 

 

 

 

[WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.! Have you guys seen NO MERCY.?! aslksowilsjdldkeyiskl.! I'm dying inside.! So much DAEHYUN HANDSOMENESS.! HE LOOKS SOOOO GOOD IN BLACK HAIR.! I'M SPAZZING.! >_< Hey, I was just wondering, have you guys liked the FB PAGE of Daehyun.? It's name is DaeHyun, if you haven't liked it, please do :) I'm an admin there. Hihihi :DDD]