Last Farewell

My Angel's Whisper

CHAPTER EIGHT: Last Farewell


Onew sighed as he lay down on the grass that morning. He couldn’t remember how he fell asleep. All he knew was that Taeyeon was gone and she went up somewhere holding Leeteuk’s hand.

 

He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and smiled. Somehow, he wasn’t as sad as he thought he would be when she left. He imagined himself trying to disappear forever if Taeyeon was gone. But somehow, something made it a little better. Somehow, he wasn’t really that bummed about it. Somehow, he wasn’t really depressed because of it.

 

The reason?

 

A mortal girl named Jessica Jung.

 

Yes, it was her. The thought of her was his heart’s medicine. Her smile got him all powered up. And her presence made him shrink. He treated her like she was a goddess. There was just something about her that made his heart jump. It may be one thing or the whole of her, everything, but there was just something. There was definitely something.

 

 He was smiling right now. His eyes were closed and he was smiling.

He looked like he was a having a really great dream, something you wouldn’t want to wake up from.

 

Then he remembered the note, the very one he put in with the necklace. He groaned and wondered if it was the right thing to do.

 

‘What If I freaked her out? Maybe I should’ve written something like, come find me… But she’d think it was a joke. Aish…She thinks I’m a freak now, right? Lee Jinki, the freaky chicken-eater.’

 

Meanwhile…

 

Jessica lay awake on her bed. The digital clock read 4:00AM and school doesn’t begin for another 3 hours and 30 minutes.

 

She got up and sat down in front of the mirror on her dresser. She looked at herself carefully and touched her face. She laughed. Admittedly, she did think she was good-looking. But she kept that only to herself.

 

Then, her eyes darted over to the note taped at the top of the mirror.

 

‘…Save Me.’

 

She remembered clearly the words that were written on the note. Chills were sent down her spine as she recalled what was on the note.

 

‘Who are you?’ she said in her mind as she thought of how she would redeem this person. 

 

‘This is a joke right?’ she thought. ‘Why am I not laughing?’

 

Jessica sighed and got up. She marched into the bathroom and got ready for school. Although it wouldn’t start in a few hours, she thought she would use the extra time to try and get this mystery solved.

 

Jessica sat down facing her mirror again and took the small box from the drawer. In it was the necklace she received from Onew yesterday.

She smiled to herself and put it on. When she was satisfied with her look, she stood up and headed downstairs.

 

Jessica ran out of the house, schoolbag in hand, and locked the door.

 

She knew where she should go first.

 

Well, in truth she didn’t. Some force was just pulling her to that place and a voice was telling her, “You’ll get the answer to that riddle if you go.”

 

It was just like that.

 

She knew where to find him.


Jessica ran down the shortcut Onew taught her. She ran as fast as possible, but she was also careful not to dirty her uniform. She saw the sun rising in the east. It was probably 5AM already. She didn’t want to waste time looking at her phone or whatever. Seconds are like gold coins right now to her.

 

She didn’t know if it was because she needed to get to school in time, or what. She was rushing so much at that time. A force was propelling her towards her destination.

 

Then, there she found him.

 

“Onew!” Jessica said and ran towards the boy lying down on the grass. “Hmm…I had a hunch I’d find you here.”

“Sica!” he said, sitting up. “You found me.” He laughed.

“Yeah,” she said and sat down beside him. “What are you doing here so early, anyway? It’s not even six yet.”

“Oh me? I just like watching the sunrise here sometimes. When I wake up early, I come here,” He replied.

“Oh… okay.” She laughed. “Listen, thanks so much for your gift!” she exclaimed and threw her arms around the Angel boy.

He was unable to say anything, shocked by her sudden action. Her body was against his, and he could see his gift dangling from her neck. He smiled.

‘She’s wearing it already…’ He thought.

 

“Uh- I- Uh- No problem! Thanks for yours too,” he said as she let go and lifted his arm up to reveal the bracelet he was wearing on his wrist.

“Hey, are you okay?”

He nodded. “What makes you think I’m not?”

“I can see it in your eyes.” She laughed.

 

It was true. She meant that literally since she could see that his eyes were swollen. Jessica thought he might’ve cried.

 

They stayed like that for a while, seated beside each other and watching as the sun rose up. Onew’s thoughts were on the note he gave her. Jessica’s mind was on the same thing. She was debating on whether she should ask him if he gave her the note, or if he put it in the paper bag where her necklace was.

 

Onew thought about what he would say if Jessica did ask him about that note in the necklace. If he said that he made it, how would she react? If he said that he didn’t make it, it would be regarded as a joke or as an accident and she wouldn’t be able to complete their linked mission.

 

‘Why on earth is this so hard?’ Onew thought.

 

Jessica decided to break the eternal silence.

 

“Onew…”

 

He turned to her slowly and swallowed his spit nervously. Here’s the question. She’s going to ask it now.

“Y- yes?” He asked.

 

And she was going to. She was.

 

“Onew I-“

 

But she changed her mind.

 

“Yeah?” Onew asked.

 

“Nothing…”

 

Jessica opened her bag and took out her phone and pretended to check the time. She wanted to know if he wrote that, badly.

 

She sighed and took the note out of one of the side pockets on her bag.

 

“D- did you write this?” She asked and showed it to him.

“Uh, well, Jess, the thing is-“

 

I need an exception from the rules of attraction,

` Cause I really really really can’t accept them.

You’re so above me in a measure of beauty

And I don’t think it’s fair that that should stop me

 

“Sorry.” Jessica said and pressed the answer key on her phone.

“Jessica, you do know that it’s early dismissal today right? It’s three instead of four o’clock,” the girl Jessica was talking to, said.

“Yes, Sunny, I do. You know you could’ve told this to me in class.”

“Yeah, well I’m not going to class today. Something came up. I just wanted to inform all of you, as your class president.” She giggled.

“Okay, okay.” Jessica laughed. “See you.”

 

“Who was that?” Onew asked out of curiosity.

“Oh, that was Sunny, our class president.”Jessica laughed. “Oh Onew, maybe we could hang out after class later since we’re being dismissed early anyway.” Jessica replied, completely forgetting the note.

“Later is cool.” Onew laughed. “Come, I’ll walk you.”

“You don’t have to, Onew.”

“I do! It’s my duty!” He said loudly and saluted her.

“What are you, my body guard?” She chuckled.

“Yes, ma’am!”

 

They both laughed and Onew walked her to school.

 


“Jessica!”  Tiffany and Yuri hugged her as she got to the gates. Onew was about to say goodbye, when the two other ladies stopped him.

“Onew, it’s nice to see you here,” Yuri said.

“Yeah, do you go to school here?” Tiffany asked.

Onew greeted the two girls and smiled. “No, I’m just walking Jessica to school.”

“Waa! So early in the morning?” the two girls chorused.

“Y- yeah… But I’ll go now.” He smiled once more. “See you after school, Sica.” Onew turned to Jessica before making his leave.

“Yeah, see you after!” she said as he walked away.

 

As soon as Onew was out of their sight, Yuri and Tiffany turned to Jessica.

“CONGRATULATIONS SICA! YOU ARE HUMAN AGAIN!” they chorused.

“He’s really nice right?” Yuri began throwing questions at her.

“Yeah! You guys are too cute!” Tiffany followed.

“OMG You guys will definitely marry each other!”

“Yeah yeah, and have cute mini-onsicas!” Tiffany laughed.

“ONSICA!” Yuri said loudly with a finger pointed at Tiffany.

“Cool right? I just thought of it now!”

“I know! ONSICA FOREVER!”

“Guys-“

“Oh my gosh then your kids will marry and you’ll have Onsica decendants!”

“Guys,-“

“Exactly, and-“

“GUYS!”

“Yes?” Tiffany and Yuri turned to Jessica.

“We’re just friends, I’m not dating Onew.”

Yuri and Tiffany stared at her for about five seconds and burst out laughing.

“That was funny!” Yuri managed to say, gasping for air.

“I’m serious,” Jessica said.

“But-“

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIING.

 

“Well, look at the time; let’s go before we’re marked late!” Jessica exclaimed and left for class.

 

“I still think she’s dating that guy…” Yuri said to Tiffany as they followed after Jessica.

“Agree.” Tiffany laughed.

“Bet you they’ll get married.”

“Of course they will! I mean look, they gave each other gifts already.” Tiffany laughed.

“Ahh! When will I find a man like that?” Yuri exclaimed dreamily. Tiffany hit her at the back of her head.

“You pabo! What do you call Minho, then?”

“My boyfriend?”

“Ahh whatever! Let’s go.”


-Onew cam-

 

Onew was walking back and forth along the street in front of Jessica’s school.

He pretty much didn’t know what he wanted to do.

 

He didn’t know what to do for the next four and a half hours. Onew decided to sit down on a bench really close to the school. He was observing the people passing by him. As time passed  by, he found that less people came around. He got bored as well, so he started making funny faces, thinking that the people are pretty much seeing an empty bench right now. He could dance right now and no one would find it weird.

 

They couldn’t see it anyway.

 

But he wouldn’t do that. It’s embarrassing, even for him. And what if Jessica suddenly came out and saw him? That would end his life, literally. He would die of embarrassment.

 

So Onew just continued to make faces...

 

…and sounds.

 

“BLEEEEEHHH.” He made vomiting sounds with his tongue sticking out and trying to make his eyes bigger.

 

“OLALALALALALA.”

 

“MEHRONG!”

 

Then he stopped.

 

He just got an idea.

 

And without thinking, stood up on the bench and immediately screamed,

 

“I LOVE YOU JESSICA JUNG!”


-Jessica Cam-

 

“I LOVE YOU JESSICA JUNG!”

 

‘I swear I heard him scream.

 

Okay great. Now I’m hearing things.

 

But that definitely was his voice!

 

I think it was…

 

Maybe?

 

Was that really him?

 

Onew…’


-Onew Cam-

 

Onew thought that he felt better after proclaiming his love to the whole world.

 

No one heard though.

 

He hoped no one did.

 

He sighed and sat back down on the bench, thinking about what he should do. He remembered the note again. What should he do about it? Maybe he should tell Jessica he wrote it. But he might even fail the mission because Jessica would avoid him and think he’s a freak. A monster. But that’s what he thought.

 

“Aish…” He mumbled to himself and pouted.

 

“BOO!”

 

“AH!” Onew slid back, almost falling from the bench.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! LOOK AT YOUR FACE!” Onew dusted himself off and sat back down on the bench, only to find Heechul beside him, laughing like there was no tomorrow.

 

Onew looked at him weirdly and waited for five minutes until he stopped laughing. Yup, that’s Heechul. Sometimes you won’t really believe he’s the real deal. But he’s unique, and fun. He can be a little over the top sometimes, but he’s a great guy.

 

Heechul cleared his throat and smiled at Onew, who has been staring at him for a while.

 

“I have come with a warning, Lee Jinki,” the god says, suddenly transforming from a laughing animal to a very serious, civilized person.

Onew sits there puzzled as he looks Heechul in the eye, astonished at his sudden change of mood.

 

“What do you mean?” He asks in an innocent way, genuinely innocent for he doesn’t have a clue about what Heechul said. Maybe he just didn’t understand it the way the god meant, maybe. Heechul did say he would “come with a warning next time.” He said that the last time they saw each other.

 

That was just yesterday.

 

How fast it is, and what warning does he mean?

 

“Duh. I said that last time, Onew,” Heechul says in a diva way, rolling his eyes and scoffing like one.

 

“Yeah, so what do you mean? You’re gonna come hang out with me and Jessica later? I mean, you said come with a warning...So are you warning me about later?” Onew asks, again, innocently.

Heechul just shakes his head and mouths, “no,” leaving the half-human boy even more confused.

 

“A warning, Onew. You seem to misunderstand. I mean something different,” Heechul says and looks at the boy, hoping he’ll find out what he means on his own.

Onew looks at him, still confused. Heechul sighs.

“Your time is almost up, Onew. You have 12 days before your time expires.”

“What?” Onew asks once again, then he remembers. “OH!”

Heechul smacks his forehead with his right palm, his eyes saying something like ‘Oh my god! FINALLY!’

“But why are you treating this like it’s a good thing?”

Onew laughs. It seems like that, but the truth is that he just didn’t know what to feel and he doesn’t have a plan of action.

“That is my warning, Onew. Use your time wisely. I would suggest that you give more elaborate clues and not just by means of creepy, seems-like-a-e notes. Now if you don’t mind-“

“Wait!”

“What?”

“I have a question.”

“Ask away, my boy.”

“What was her mission?”

“Who are you talking a-“

“Taeyeon. She’s gone and I don’t even know what I did. I didn’t-“

“To forget her, Onew.”


Onew looks at him, not knowing what to think. He didn’t really know what Heechul means. Heechul laughs at him and explains.

 

“Always remember that forgetting someone and moving on is one of the hardest, but sometimes the only thing you can do to let go. She was bound to Earth by the strings you tied to her heart. And when you met the mortal girl, you began to forget her, although it may not be permanent. You were the key to her freedom, Onew. The only way she could’ve been freed was for you to move on and forget her. And it is hard, but you know what? You’ve got a life to live. If you keep mourning and crying in your room about something pointless, something that cannot be reversed, nothing will happen. Crying will not bring her back. That’s why we allowed you to become this half-human, to see her, because not even the most powerful people can bring back life. No one can do that. Live. Live life and be happy, otherwise that would be just like you being dead. Haha.”

 

Onew stared at Heechul in astonishment, amazed by his words of wisdom. He didn’t know that this person could say something like that.

 

“Remember what I told you, maybe you could help her too,” Heechul said. He was thinking of the mortal girl, Jessica, and her sister Krystal.

“I will...”

“Good boy!” Heechul exclaims in an attempt to brighten the mood and ruffles Onew’s hair. “I’ll go now. Remember that time is literally gold right now. Well, not really, since gold isn’t important while you’re in this form.” Heechul laughs. “Think of it as a treasure you have and if you don’t take care of it, you’ll lose everything. I’ll be going now.”

Onew doesn’t say anything.

“Goodbye,” the god says and makes his leave, disappearing before Onew’s eyes into thin air.

 

“AISH!” Onew screams, pulling on the hair on his head. “What do I do?”

 

And he starts thinking.


-After School-

 

“Onew!” Jessica says, runnieng towards the boy who was standing outside the school gates, waiting for her. Tiffany and Yuri smile at each other and just pass by them. Both of the girls figured they should let the ’couple’ be.

“S- Sica!” Onew stutters for the first time in front of her, but manages to cover his mistake with a bright smile. He already knows what he has to do, and this is the last time he’ll spend his time with her. He had to do something.

“So, where do you wanna go?” Onew asks her as they walk together out of the school grounds.

Jessica thinks. “I don’t know, maybe lunch then your favourite place?” She asks.

“My favourite place?”

“The one past the bridge, silly.” She laughs.

“Oh...Fine with me. Where do you wanna eat?”

“I know a great place! Come!” Sica says and leads him to a sandwich place just a few blocks away from Seoul high. They settle in a table close to the entrance and Jessica asks Onew what he wants. Onew, not knowing the place, tells Jessica to order for him. She goes to the counter to place her order and get their food as Onew looks around, people are starting to come in. After all, it was lunch time again.

 

A few minutes later, Jessica came runnieng back to the table with a tray. Onew, being the chivalrous boy he was, immediately stood up and took the tray from Jessica’s hands. She smiles at him and thanks him before taking her place across him on the table. Jessica hands him a chicken sandwich, and takes a bacon and cheese sandwich for herself. She hands him his drink, a chocolate smoothie, hers being a strawberry one. They begin to eat and Jessica does all the talking, mostly about her day and about how good the food was. People passing by start to smile and stare. Apparently, they were Jessica schoolmates. Probably, happy that she wasn’t that depressed about her sister anymore.

 

Jessica and Onew finish eating, and she tells him that she’s uncomfortable with all the people looking at them like they were some kind of big shot artists. Onew smiles and suggest that they get out of the place and go to the bridge.


-At Onew’s Favourite Place-

 

“Hey, I’ve been talking forever here. Tell me something about what you did today.”

Onew looks at her and smiles. “What do I say? I don’t know what to say.”

She giggles. “Aigo, tell me about your day, pabo.”

“But we didn’t do anything other than eat today.” He laughs.

“What? You mean you waited at that bench for five hours until I came out?”

He nods his head.

“Oh my gosh! Really? I’m sorry! You didn’t have to.”

“It’s okay, you know. I wanted to wait there.” He says and laughs it off.

“It’s not to me.” She says. “You should’ve gone home first. Wait, where do you live anyway?”

 

‘Uh-oh.’ Onew thinks. He does have a house here, but what if she asks to enter and finds it empty?

 

Doomed, that’s what he is.

 

“Uh- Well, Y- you know that apartment two blocks away from your school right?” He says nervously.

She does a thinking gesture. “Oh yeah! You told me about that before.” She laughs. “But don’t you study?”

He shakes his head. “I’m not done moving in yet.” He lied.

“Oh...”

 

Then there was an awkward silence.

 

“Onew...” Jessica says.

“Mmm?” he asks.

“You know, you never did answer my question to you earlier.” Yes, she meant the one about the note.

“What question?” He lied, pretending not to know what she was talking about.

“The note, silly... Did you write it?”

 

Onew breathed in. ‘Onew...this is all part of your plan...’

 

“What? Of course not!” He laughs. “Why would I write something like that? It’s creepy.”

Jessica laughs it off as well, but isn’t convinced by what he said. “Yeah, there’s no reason to write a note like that!”

 

Jessica and Onew talk to each other more comfortably after that, and Jessica soon forgets about the note again. Onew cracks more jokes than usual, making Jessica fall down on the grass, laughing at him.

She was all relaxed by him.

 

Then, she remembers Krystal. She only has about 30 minutes.

 

“Oh my gosh, Krystal?!” Jessica blurts out suddenly.

“What?” Onew asks.

“Uhhh. Nothing!” She hides it. She can’t let him know. Who knows what he might think about her?
 

“Listen Onew, I have to go and...do something.”

“Oh? Really...” He says sadly. This might be goodbye. “I’ll walk you home.”

“No!” She says abruptly. He slips back, shocked by her sudden reaction. “I mean, no. You don’t have to.”

“I want to.” He laughs. “It’s my duty.” He winks at her and stands up.

 

Jessica goes on with insisting that he doesn’t have to walk her home, but he insists to walk her home as well.

 

He ends up accompanying her anyway.


-At home-

 

“Well, bye Onew! Tomorrow, huh?” Jessica hugs him.

“Bye, Sica...” He says sadly.

“Why are you saying that like we aren’t going to see each other anymore. Tomorrow, right?” she says.

“Of course,” he laughs. “Bye!” He waves as she goes to her doorstep and turns the key.

 

But she faces him again. She runs to him and hugs him tightly.

 

‘Why am I doing this?’ She thinks.

 

“Haha. Bye Jessi,” he laughs and turns around to leave. She does the same and enters her house.

 

“Oh come on Jessica, you can do better than this. Think of your sister before him...” She says and looks out the window.

“Wow that was fast.” She says to herself, astonished to see him gone in that small amount of time. Jessica opens the front door and checks if he’s around, just to be sure. When she confirms that he’s out of sight, she grabs her purse and goes out in the direction of the garden.


-At the Garden-

 

“Krystal?” Jessica shouts, her eyes searching for her baby sister who could be anywhere around the garden.

 

“Unnie...” Her sister’s voice called out to her and she turns around to find Krystal seated on a log by the rose bushes.

 

Jessica gives out a sigh of relieve, happy to see her sister.  She slowly walks toward Krystal.

 

“Why did you come?” Krystal asked, making Jessica stop in her tracks.

Jessica smiled, thinking this was a joke. “What?”

“I said, Why did you come?” Krystal repeated.

“To see you, of course,” Jessica said and sat down beside her.

“You shouldn’t have. You should’ve spent those precious seconds with him, unnie.”

Jessica shook her head, confused as ever. “What do you mean?”

“The boy you blew me off for.” She laughed. “He’s...”

“Krystal, don’t kid around with me. What are you saying?”

 

Krystal stood up and pulled her unnie’s hands and held them in her own. “Unnie, I’m not allowed to tell you a thing, but you’ll find out. I know you will. But I have to go." Krystal says and looks in the direction where the sun sets. She then gives Jessica a kiss on the cheek.

“What are you saying?”

Krystal laughs. “Unnie, you’ll see me again. You were late today, okay?” Krystal gives her one last hug and disappears into the east. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

 

Jessica runs back to her home and spends the rest of her time trying to put together what her sister said over dinner. She couldn’t help but think about the part that Onew was the main point of her sister’s mystery. She thought of it while cleaning up, but didn’t figure out what she meant.

 

She lay on her bed that night and fell asleep thinking about the note and her sister’s words.

 


There he was still wearing the polo he was wearing earlier, sleeves rolled up, same skin-tight denim jeans. He felt the four-point star on his shoulder, the one that represented his promise with the people above. He had his soft, white wings folded as he sat on her rooftop. He’s been there for the past six hours since she left to see her sister. Now, she’s asleep on her bed, thinking the days after this one will be the same.

 

She doesn’t know.

 

He sighs and closes his eyes before lowering himself through the roof. He was intangible right now, untouchable.

 

He floated towards her room, his wings slightly spread, drawing closer towards her bed.

 

“I’m sorry, but this is the only way. It’s a risk, I say,” he laughs. “I don’t really wanna do this. But If I don’t come back, I’ll tell Heechul-hyung to say thanks to Taeyeon for me.”

 

He caresses her face as he floats above her bed. He brushes her hair to the side and smiles. She was truly angelic.

 

“Thanks to her, I met you.”

 

He bends in and gives her a kiss, a kiss on the lips, a kiss that she could feel. After all, even if he was intangible right now, she could still feel him. Even if he screamed her name right now, no one would hear except her. He wouldn’t do that, though. He didn’t want to wake his angel.

 

And so he sealed it with a passionate kiss.

 

She couldn’t return his kiss. But she was having a dream, a dream wherein she was in the middle of the garden, and in her dream they kiss just like this one. And then...

 

“Farewell, Jessica,” he says. The same thing happens in her dream, but she couldn’t move and all she could do was watch him leave.

 

A tear slid down her cheek as he was about to leave. He wipes it with his hand, thinking that she’s just having a dream, and smiles. “I’ve grown to love you a lot, even though I’m not allowed to.”

He sighs.

 

“I love you, more than a friend.”

“I love you too...” She mumbles. He steps back in shock. Then she begins to snore and he gives out a sigh of relief.

 

“I love you.” he says bitterly and turns his head so his bangs fall on his face. He tried to fight the tears as he floated upwards to her roof.

 

He looks at the moon and spreads his wings.

 

“Come find me...Please.”

 

With that, he zooms up into the sky.

 

But he stops in mid-air and looks back at her house.

 

It was his last look at her.

 

He knew it wasn’t the end...yet. In fact, he still had hope. But he focuses on the fact that he might not see her again. And he hopes. He hopes that the note, Krystal’s clues, and her dream...The one he made her dream, will help.

 

He sighs and continues on in the direction of heaven’s star. It was the brightest one in the sky.

 

If she could only find him in time...but if not then that would be...

 

That would be his last goodbye.


 

DUN DUN DUN. Drama~

Okay, did I take too long? :D Sorry~ Haha. 

But here I am. :D

So, Imma say some stuff.

But before anything else, I shall do recommendations here. ;) Yeah, so If you're looking for something to read~ tada!

  1. Please support Lovers in Tokyo (Seokyu) by Dom-oppa. ;D I love his writing, and yeah. ;) He also has The Window Shopper (Onsica), If you guys haven't read it yet - It's my absolute fave. And Tell Me Goodbye (Minyul).
  2. Want and Resent. READ ITTTTT.
  3. Be sure to check this page out. It is Onsica paradise all over again. ;D
  4. Is this a Dream or Reality? by kwontaehee. It's Onsica and I am so honored because she says she started to ship Onsica because of my Superman oneshot. :D
  5. My Husband is an Alaskan Malamute. CLICK ITTTT.
  6. Clouds and Stars. Comment so my dear bb will update. XD
  7. Perhaps, Love. & One Year Later. - Seriously, I DO NOT KNOW why these fics only have very little subscribers. These are awesome fics, trust me. Read them please. ;D I'm a fan of both. 
  8. The Way I Loved You. & Our Sort of Love.
  9. Also, Please support Beyond the Happily Ever After! (Even though Aika-unni isn't writing/updating that much yet.) It's the sequel to one of the best fics ever, Once Upon a Fairytale!
  10. ALSO, VISIT THIS LINK. IT'S AWESOME. /shot. lmao.

JSYK, I did that on my own and no one told me to promote them. :D 

Okay so first I wanna say sorry for not updating fast and sorry because I forgot to mention Taeyeon's mission. I was supposed to put it in chapter seven, but lol I got stupid. Haha. :D So, it's mentioned here.

Also, lookie another Onsica one-shot. (Come on you know you wanna click it. lol. XD)

and another thing, I already have my next Onsica fic (chaptered, k.) written out! :D I'll hint you guys some stuff.

It's gonna be Haesica as well. BD Haha.

Well, again sorry. And sorry too for the excessive amount of links in this author's note. lol. 

And wow, isn't this chapter and author's note long? lol.

Comments are LOVED~ ♥

--author.

EDIT: November 23, 2013.