Chapter 2

Erase~

Take a seat, Kevin… –Kiseop said to Kevin with a smile in his lips, he opened the blinds of his office, Kevin take a seat in front of Kiseop’s desk and smile lightly to him, who only seat in the desk in front of him, staring at him without saying nothing.

‘What the hell is he doing?!–Kevin though watching at Kiseop, but then he remember that Kiseop doesn’t know nothing about his feelings; Kevin only turned his eyes away from the redhead, but Kiseop took his chin making he looked at his face again.

I..I.. –Kevin said confused trying to make this less awkward but Kiseop only smirk at him, before Kevin can said something more the door open quickly showing at the girl that attended him before, Kiseop let him and down his desk, taking the documents that the girl was bringing for him.

Kevin let out a sigh and looked to Kiseop who was reading like nothing happened, he looked back at him and smiled- These are your documents, I was about to ask if you brought them with you.

-          Ah... no… I, I didn’t know that… -he smiled back and looked down, Kiseop only smirk and take his seat.

-          From now on you'll be my right hand, so I hope you can tell me what comes to your mind and trust me as I will do it on you Kevin. – He said smiling again and signed the documents to archive them.

-          Yes! I’ll Seop... Kiseop –said ‘what the… I was about tocall my boss by his nickname’ he thought.

-          It’s ok if you call me Seoppi when we are alone Vinnie~ –he said and chuckled – It's good to have a friendat work~

-          Ye...It’s good… -he said smiling a little and Kiseop palm his head.

-          Let’s go back to work I’ll give you something to do already is ok?

-          Ok –he said getting up from his seat and taking what Kiseop gave him.

__________________________________________________________________________

 

Kevin POV

I was upset, yes, but that's what I came to do, right? I came here to work… and I can’t expect something more, I walked to my office, leaving Kiseop alone; He was working already and I don’t want to interrupt him, he still being caring and warm with me, in a certain way, I hate that because that make me feel in love with him again, I know is too soon to said that, but, maybe I have never forgotten him.

The day passed quickly, but I could finish all the work that had to do. At lunch I went with others to eat, they were not very talkative with me but I could not expect anything else, I had come from nowhere to take a senior job, that perhaps many of them hoped to get~

I feel really alone – I thought, and that was enough, Kiseop appeared and sits down beside me with a smile

It’s ok if I eat with you all today? –he said and everyone smiled and nodded, even I; I feel better with his tender smiles and words. He started to eat and gave me one of his cookies; I felt chills all over my body, ‘Stop being so kind…’ I thought.

The time to retire eventually came; I walked to the parking lot after saying goodbye to some people, who did it too; I was about to leave the place, when I saw Kiseop kicking his car, literally.

-          What happens? - I asked, after all he always helps me and I am "his right hand."

-          It's just a little problem with this thing… and I’m not sure if the crane will arrived early to pick up the car. –He said and sighed.

-          You can come with me… If you want~ I’ll take you to home. –I smiled a little to him

-          Are you sure Vinnie? You don’t have where to go now? – He said but I shook my head quickly. – Ok… let’s go then. - He said smiling and climbed into the car, sitting in the co-driver seat.

The trip was pretty quiet, until Kiseop began to look around and touch everything that he could, I think he was bored; I let him do it, while I was driving, when he found a picture of Kibum and I, he stayed observing it a few seconds until I let out a sigh.

-          I think you need throw this in the trash. – he said, I look at him, somewhat surprised by his words.

You know about… that, Kiseop?...

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

This is really short but I want to update soon so~ please comment and subscribe! <3